- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a lightly used Camargue model which features a 2 stateroom, 2 head high gloss cherry interior, tender garage, bow thruster, computer/Navigation suite, Sat TV/radio/phone, and custom hardtop. Her Navy Blue hull shines due to '07 Awlgrip painting and exterior cushions have been renewed as well as the interior softgoods. Under 600 original hours on the engines. Her owner has re-located and is sincerely interested in hearing offers. Seller may consider select trailerable vessels as partial trade.
2012 Asking price reduced to $349,000.
- Displacement: 42000
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 29 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 528 Fresh Water: 112 Holding: 40
- As you enter the salon, you are greeted by a warm gloss cherry wood interior, with soft leather seating. The full entertainment center includes a recently new 36" Sharp LCD TV that is interfaced with the on-board computer/navigation system, Bose DVD Surround Sound system, satellite radio, and Direct TV. The dinette and galley contains all of the needs for dining and entertaining. The large master stateroom is forward and includes a queen size berth and en suite head with shower. The full-width guest stateroom offers twin berths and a head with shower to port.
- Sharp 36" LCD TV Direct TV Bose stereo system Bose Surround Sound Satellite radio - XM radio AM/FM tuner AM/FM tuner I-Pod Interface Computer system Entertainment center Dinette
- Cherry cabinetry Under-counter refrigerator/freezer Hideaway two-burner electric stove Microwave Built-in Seico espresso maker
- Most of the electronics have been updated and replaced with the most technologically advanced equipment to date. Substantial stereo with MB Quartz speakers and sub-woofer in the cockpit. CAT digital engine data displays. VDO analog gauges including rudder angle indicator. Wi-Fi amplification system with 10-mile range Panasonic computer with touch screen Robertson AP22 autopilot Simrad IS15 digital depth sounder Furuno NavNet 10.4" display- radar/recording depth sounder and GPS-chartplotter w/ C-Map media Nobeltec GPS system ICOM VHF radio Satfind 406Mhz EPRIB Nauticomp computer display & mouse Sea-Tel satellite phone Sea-Tel satellite TV antenna dome Micro commander controls Bow thruster Ritchie magnetic compass ACR remote control spotlight
- Electrical System
- Northern lights generator 6.5kw (approx. 450 hours) 12v, 24v DC 110v, 220v AC Battery charger Retractable shore cord
- Deck Equipment
- Adjustable table - seats 10 Upholstery with blue piping (2004) New foredeck cushions Bow sun cushions Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit ice maker Built-in grill Transom shower (hot and cold) Windlass Teak deck Teak swim platform Sundeck Transom garage with hydraulic lift Custom made fiberglass hard top
- Additional Remarks
- In June 2007 the hull was Awlgripped and the bottom was painted. The owner is very motivated to sell and offers are encouraged.
- Exclusions & Disclaimer
- There are some personal belongings aboard the boat that are not included in the sale. Unless specifically mentioned in this spec sheet buyers should assume other items are excluded until discussed and inventoried during survey. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete details contact Joe Majcherek, Central Agent. (561)346-2367 cell, (954)525-8112 office, or firstname.lastname@example.org for Email. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE