- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The yacht ELIZABETH is unique in all the world! Her owner who is in the marine stainless steel manufacturing business has lavished her with countless improvements and upgrades. Most obvious are the aft Cockpit addition and the Sport Bridge addition but there are other upgrades from stem to stern. ELIZABETH is more easily compared to a Carver 564 Cockpit Motoryacht than her original Carver 506 dimensions.
ELIZABETH has served as the owner’s showplace for his business with many of his ideas and improvements later sold to other boat manufacturers.
This one is really worth a look!
Seller will consider a trade up to a larger classic motor yacht.
- Displacement: 47,900 llbs
- Total Power: 480 Cruising Speed: 18 k Max Speed: 21 k
- Starting forward is a queen VIP Cabin with Private Head. Aft to starboard is a Guest Head and second Guest Cabin with twin berths. Opposite and up three steps is the mid level Galley. Up one more step is the Salon with loose dining table, two sofas and great visibility. Aft and down to the Master Cabin with private Head with a tub/shower combo. Above is the enclosed Aft Deck with step access to the enclosed command bridge and custom access to the Sun Deck and Sport Tower.
- Fore Deck
- Fiberglass non skid decks Striped Sunbrella two person sunpad w/cover Welded stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel anchor chute w/bow roller (4) Stainless steel fender racks ITT PAR remote control searchlight at bow rail Electric trumpet air horn International navigation lights Maxwell 12 volt model 2200 vertical windlass 70 lb. Stainless steel plow anchor 200’ of 3/8” Galvanized BBB anchor chain Up & down foot switches for windlass Round Bomar deck hatch Deck access chain locker, drains overboard (2) Fore Deck 12” cleats (4) 10” Spring line cleats Large frameless tinted windows on house Raw water wash down spigot (2) 12 Volt docking lights Snap on Salon windshield cover
- Aft Deck
- Acrylic wing doors port & starboard Sliding acrylic entrance door leads to Salon Tinted windows enclose the Aft Deck Acrylic thru-transom door leads to boarding platform 110 Volt GFCI outlet Command bridge stairway w/(2) stainless steel handrails Vented side windows (5) Recessed overhead halogen lights (2) Stereo speakers (2) Double door storage lockers Fiberglass deck w/snap in carpet Free standing 3 person bench style seat (2) Padded vinyl deck chairs Custom made Aft Deck to Sun Deck 7 step ladder Free standing cooler w/padded vinyl cushion 6 Step “Tracey” side boarding ladder w/wheels 15” Sharp LCD TV Fresh water wash down spigot ACR EPIRB
- Stern Platform/Cockpit
- Molded steps from Aft Deck w/step light Raw water wash down spigot Underwater lights aft, blue Custom 12 volt powered 4 step dive ladder, stows out of sight 12 Volt blue illuminated stainless steel transom name & hailing port Custom stainless steel safety rails on swim platform 2’ Hull extension 2’ Swim platform extension Glass & stainless steel table w/blue LED lighting Cover for table (4) 12” Cleats Marinco TV, telephone inlets w/cords Raymarine camera facing aft Fiberglass overhead sunshade w/stainless railing on topside
- Command Bridge
- 12 Volt overhead sliding moon roof Stainless steel grab rails on outboard bulkheads 110 Volt GFCI protected outlet (3) Stainless steel grab rails (6) Recessed halogen overhead lights (2) Recessed halogen lights aft Leather upholstered triple wide adjustable helm seat Lounge seat aft, L shaped to seat four w/storage below Starboard side lounge seat, double wide w/storage below Nylon carpet over fiberglass on Bridge Deck Wet bar w/integral sink, prep surface & bottle storage below Removable lounge table w/stainless steel stanchion Padded fiberglass helm console Tilt steering wheel Access panel to helm wiring Custom stainless steel backing plate for electronics mounting Bridge 12 volt accessory panel (2) Grab rails at either end of helm Red illuminated night operation lights overhead (2) Stereo speakers Color video monitor for Engine Room & aft camera (11) Panel wrap around windshield w/dark tint Synchronizer gauge Rudder angle indicator (2) Digital tachometers Bennett LED trim tab position indicator (2) Volvo LCD multi gauges for oil pressure, engine temp, battery voltage Analog gauges for oil pressure, engine temp, battery voltage 12 Volt windshield defogger (3) 12 Volt windshield wipers Icerette icemaker Isotherm 12 volt refrigerator Black mesh windshield cover Kenwood AM/FM//CD stereo Volvo electronics engine controls Bow thruster controls Volvo alarm panels Recessed drink holders
- Electronics on Command Bridge
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF w/external speaker Raymarine ST 7002 autopilot 5” Ritchie compass Raymarine E 120 plotter/GPS/fish finder/radar/monitor Raymarine ST60 depth/speed/temp Sirius SAT radio/weather receiver Bennett trim tab indicator
- Custom Sundeck (over Aft Deck hardtop) 2” Stainless steel handrails on Sundeck (2) Custom sun cushions w/cover Custom Sundeck to Sport Bridge ladder Bomar access hatch from Aft Deck Arch type support w/fiberglass deck for Sport Bridge
- Sport Tower
- Custom wrap around 12 volt powered bolster command seat w/powered stow-a-way portside engine monitoring system & starboard side electronics station Raymarine joystick steering mounted on command seat Volvo Penta electric engine controls 2.5” Stainless safety railing around Sport Tower Canvas T top w/highly polished stainless steel frame 12 Volt fore and aft high intensity blue lighting on T top T top weather cover Command seat cover Raymarine #45 SAT TV antenna Shakespeare 14” omni directional TV antenna Aetna digital tachometers Volvo alarm panels Electronics on Sport Tower Raymarine 240 VHF w/external speaker Raymarine ST 7002 autopilot Raymarine E80 plotter/GPS/fish finder/radar/monitor
- Entered via the centerline sliding door from the Aft Deck is the Salon. To port is an L shaped settee with storage below and two incliners with footrests. To starboard is a two person sofa with storage below. A glass and metal coffee table lies in front of the L shaped sofa. Also in the Salon are: (3) GFCI outlets AC & DC electric distribution panels Engine Room access from main steps into Salon with hinged back via gas shocks Dry bar cabinet (3) Solid surface end tables TV 22” Phillips LCD VCR AM/FM receiver, Harmon Kardon 55 watt 5 Disc CD/DVD player, Harmon Kardon (5) Recessed overhead halogen lights (8) Recessed overhead halogen lights over windows Mini blinds, designer curtains Central vacuum system Telephone inlet Bose stereo speaker system in Salon Round cherry table w/four loose cherry chairs
- The Galley is amidship to starboard in the Salon down just one step. Equipment includes: Solid surface countertops with molded double sinks Marvel refrigerator/freezer w/custom stainless door panel Princess 3 burner stove & oven LG Microwave w/stainless steel front Black & Decker coffeemaker GE Pot Scrubber dishwasher Solid surface countertop Wood planked Galley sole (4) GFCI outlets (4) Overhead recessed halogen light Mini blinds Storage under sink Ample cabinets
- Forward VIP Cabin
- All the way forward is the island queen berth with storage below. To both port and starboard are cedar lined hanging lockers, one 19”, one 9”, both with auto lights. Also in the VIP Cabin are: (2) GFCI outlets (2) Cherry wood bedside shelves (2) Halogen reading lights (6) Recessed overhead lights 20” Overhead hatch (3) Screened portholes Solid surface countertops (2) Steps up next to berth (2) Stereo speakers (2) Storage drawers Telephone inlet 13” TV Sharp TV JVC VHS Fitted sheets & bedspread
- Forward Head
- GFCI outlet Head fan (3) Halogen lights Medicine cabinet Mirrored ceiling 12” Diameter skylight Vacuuflush toilet Solid surface vanity w/integral vanity & (2) storage cabinets Screened port light w/privacy glass Bench seat in shower Hand held or wall mounted shower fixture
- Guest Cabin
- The Guest Cabin is forward to port with twin lower berths. Included in this cabin are: (2) GFCI outlets 19” Cedar lined hanging locker w/auto lights (2) Halogen reading lights (2) Recessed overhead halogen lights Mirrored aft bulkhead Padded bulkheads Screened port light 11” Diameter skylight Solid surface countertop Storage below berths (2) Storage cabinets (2) Storage drawers Fitted sheets & bedspread
- Guest Head
- GFCI outlet Head fan (3) Recessed overhead halogen light (2) Medicine cabinets Screened port light Wet shower w/curtain Solid surface vanity w/integral sink, (2) doors in vanity Vacuuflush toilet
- Master Cabin
- Located aft and accessed from the steps in the aft starboard corner of the Salon is the surprisingly large Master Cabin with an athwartship queen size berth to port and a private Head to starboard. Features include: (4) Cedar lined auto lit hanging lockers w/widths of 31.5”,26”, 13” and 6” Laundry locker w/stackable washer/dryer (2) Reading lights (11) Recessed overhead halogen lights Mini blinds Mirrored ceiling over berth (2) Screened port lights Integral settee Custom made bedding/fitted sheets Inner spring mattress Solid surface countertops & shelf w/retaining rail (2) Stereo speakers (8) Storage drawers (12) Storage cabinets Tinted removable aft window for emergency escape 20” JVC color TV Fitted sheets & bedspread AIWA Ultra Mini Music System Panasonic VHS
- Master Head
- The Master Head has the following equipment: (2) GFCI outlets (2) Medicine cabinets Solid surface vanity top, integral sink, (2) doors in vanity Mirrored ceiling Vacuuflush toilet Head fan Port light w/privacy glass Storage cabinet Tub/shower w/hand held or wall mounted shower fixture Waterfall tub spigot Bench seat in tub Port light w/screened privacy glass (2) Halogen overhead lights
- Engine Room
- Volvo Penta electronic controls (dual station) Fireboy Halon fire system w/engine shut down feature (4) Attwood bilge blowers, 12 volt DC Advanced Marine oil change system, 3 point Acoustical & thermal insulation Engine alarm system Volvo Penta engine synchronizer Stainless steel Engine Room ladder Polished diamond plate in Engine Room, centerline (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights (6) Marine Air air conditioners, (1) 10,000 BTU, (3) 16,000 BTU, (2) 24,000 BTU ZF 2.55 to 1 ratio transmission 2.25” Stainless steel prop shaft Dripless shaft logs Shurflow 3.3 GPM fresh water pump Dockside pressure water regulator Raritan 20 gallon hot water heater Vacuuflush toilet system (2) 47.5 Gallon polyethlene waste tanks Y valve in Engine Room (2) Sump tanks for showers w/Rule 800 pumps Sea Star hydraulic steering system Dripless rudder logs Raymarine Engine Room camera Side Power twin propeller bow thruster Cold & hot water manifold system
- Electrical System
- (4) 8D 12 Volt batteries for main engines & house batteries (1) Group 33 generator battery (4) Guest battery shut off switches (25) DC protected circuit breakers 21 Kw Kholer 4 cycle generator, 750 hours 20 Amp Charles Industries battery charger 50 Amp 220 volt Glendinning cable master (aft), 50’ (1) 50 Amp Marinco 220 volt electrical outlet (30) AC protected circuit breakers (2) Volt meters at main panel (2) Amp meters at main panel Galvanic isolator, 50 amp C Power 50 amp Isoboost transformer Heat interface Line 1000 inverter/charger Bonded electrical system
- Safety Systems
- High water alarm system Fireboy Engine Room fire system Smoke detectors (3) Fire extinguishers Day/night flare Ship’s bell Waste Management Plan ACR EPIRB ITT Searchlight First Aid kit (4) CO detectors (4) 2000 GPH bilge pumps
- Construction Notes
- Hull extension and swim platform extension were performed by Aqua Yacht Harbor, Iuka, Mississippi. It was overseen by a surveyor, his notes from a valuation survey September 15, 2009, ($769,000 appraised value) are below: Surveyor’s Note: Beautiful, meticulously maintained ELIZABETH, presents in better than new condition and is a one-of-a-kind motoryacht as exemplified by her serious customization and upgrades. Her hull has recently been professionally and meticulously lengthened approximately two (2) feet aft as well as her swim platform, making her overall length approximately 55’ feet 7” inches. A custom second control station (Sport Tower) has been added directly above the Pilothouse providing extra navigational capabilities as well as improved all-around visibility. Numerous amenities, furnishings and electronics upgrades are visible through-out much of the vessel’s interior spaces. As for ELIZABETH’s stock factory options she offers spacious living accommodations by virtue of a design that features raised, nearly flush deck walk-arounds which enable the Salon to be expanded the full width of the beam. That gives the 506 a wider, roomier-than-expected interior which features a “great room” that encompasses the Salon, Galley and Dining Area. The two tiered elliptical window configuration offers unparalleled visibility whether passengers are seated or standing – plus, the streamlined windows add to the swept back exterior styling. The 506 offers three main levels for entertaining including a custom designed Sundeck. The Command Bridge, Aft Deck and Cabins… all are fully air conditioned and enclosed. On the Bridge, there’s a wet bar and seating for the captain and guests, including an L shaped Lounge aft, and a double wide Lounge on the starboard side. The hardtop with its retractable sunroof spans the entire Bridge and Aft Deck. An integral stairway leads to the large Aft Deck, which provides easy access to the Salon, side decks boarding platform which is complimented with a custom built overhead canopy. The wide raised side deck walk-arounds provides easy movement fore and aft. Powered by twin Volvo turbo charged diesel engines, the power package will cruise the vessel at approximately 18 knots, with a top speed of 21 knots, acceptable and comfortable.
- The yacht ELIZABETH is unique in all the world! Her owner who is in the marine stainless steel manufacturing business has lavished her with countless improvements and upgrades. Most obvious are the aft Cockpit addition and the Sport Bridge addition but there are other upgrades from stem to stern. ELIZABETH is more easily compared to a Carver 564 Cockpit Motoryacht than her original Carver 506 dimensions. ELIZABETH has served as the owner’s showplace for his business with many of his ideas and improvements later sold to other boat manufacturers. This one is really worth a look! Owner is open to all types of smaller boat trades, particularly Express Cruisers.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard ELIZABETH, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE