- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The European styling and meticulous detailing of this Ferretti 55 Motor Yacht is current state of the art!! Her appealing interior and rich cherry woodwork are a pleasure to view. With its recent generator, LCD TVs and added air conditioner and appliances for the galley, this updated yacht is a great value.
The ELECTRIC deck hatch allows easy maintenance access to the engine area unlike any other Ferretti motoryacht.
These fabulous smooth running yachts were produced by Ferretti based on the established Riva hull designs they acquired with the merger of the companies, before they moved on to building primarily larger yachts. This model # 11 was built for the American market with all American appliances…..
This yacht represents a great opportunity in the late-model Euro yacht market and is in BETTER THAN NEW CONDITION with all systems de bugged, and MANY custom features. This yacht is captain maintained and has benefited from an open checkbook policy.
Miami Boat Show Special........Must be sold.............First reasonable offer buys it............... Listing broker sold her to present owner and knows the boat inside and out!
- Displacement: 61,740 lbs.
- Total Power: 770 Cruising Speed: 24 k Max Speed: 27 k
- Walk Through
- This yacht sleeps six in three deluxe staterooms with two full en suite heads. This state of the art, high performance yacht with European styling and meticulous detailing combines traditional Italian boat building expertise with modern design. Her three stateroom interior features twin berths in two guest staterooms and an island queen berth in the master stateroom. All fabrics, carpets, exterior canvas, headliners and cushions replaced recently. Electronics, communications and audio/video entertainment systems updated recently. Her spacious main Salon features rich cherry wood, leather settees, plentiful storage and access to the Flybridge via an interior stair. She also features a full interior helm that an adult can stand at, WITH EXCELLENT VISIBILITY, dining area, sunken galley with additional pantry/laundry center adjacent to the Galley. The expansive Flybridge with its own refrigerator has room for a crowd! Full walk around side decks give easy access to the Foredeck, with large sunlounge pads, huge swim platform for easy access to all water sports and large storage Lazarette. Not found on any Ferretti model of any size, is the Engine Room access via the custom ELECTRICALLY operated Aft Deck that hinges fully open, providing a stand up Engine Room with lots of fresh air.
- Master Cabin
- Starting forward is the Master Cabin with a centerline queen pedestal berth, with a new high density foam mattress (2009) just aft of a mirrored forward bulkhead. At the foot of the berth are four storage drawers. Above the berth is a full size hatch (with interior privacy cover) for ventilation and emergency escape. To both port and starboard are three cabinets just below the overhead. Rope lighting and Roman shades which cover the opening stainless steel portholes accent the area below these cabinets. Two separate fiddled shelves run aft of the forward bulkhead on either side of the hull. Also on each side are reading lights, AC vents and DC cabin fans, and a digital A/C control port forward. Next aft on both port and starboard are full size hanging lockers with the port side being nearly double that to starboard. Continuing aft to port is a vanity drawer and storage cabinet beneath a small shelf. Above is a Sony WEGA 21 LCD TV on a swivel wall mount. Next aft to port is the entrance to the Port Guest Head allowing this head to be one of two accessed via the Master Suite. To starboard is access to the Master Head, also en suite. Further aft is the high gloss cherry entry door with key lock. Also in this cabin is removable carpeting, a telephone outlet, digital AC controls, stereo speakers with volume control, an upholstered deck head, four Duplex 110V outlets, four overhead mini spots and two dedicated halogen reading lights in addition to those flanking the forward mirrored bulkhead.
- Starboard Guest Head
- The Master Head is accessed via the Master Cabin and from a separate lockable door in the starboard Guest Cabin. The sole is molded non skid. Forward is an oval under mount wash basin with onyx countertop and single lever faucet. Above is a large mirror and 110V GFCI outlet. Outboard are three mirrored medicine/storage cabinets with rope lighting below. Full drapes cover an opening stainless steel porthole. Below is a Headhunter Royal Flush electric toilet in the original Ferretti enclosure including the stainless steel bowl. A matching cabinet to hold supplies is adjacent. The shower itself has a round sliding plexiglass enclosure, a Ferretti trademark, with a hand held and wall mountable fixture. Also in this area are two overhead mini spots and an AC vent.
- Port Guest Head
- An unusual feature of this Ferretti is that the second head is accessed via the Master to make a His and Her Head option, unusual for a yacht of this size. Both bathrooms are identical. There is also a lockable door accessing the Port Guest Cabin. The sole is molded non skid fiberglass. Forward is an oval under mount wash basin with an onyx countertop and single lever faucet. Above is a large mirror and 110V GFCI outlet. Outboard are two mirrored medicine/storage cabinets with rope lighting below. Full drapes cover an opening stainless steel porthole. Below is a Headhunter Royal Flush electric toilet in the original Ferretti enclosure including the stainless steel bowl. A matching cabinet to hold supplies is adjacent. The shower has a round sliding plexiglass enclosure, same as the Master Head, with a hand held and wall mountable fixture. Also in this area are the overhead mini spots and an AC vent.
- Aft of the Master is a Companionway with a teak and holly sole, a six shelf storage cabinet and doors into both the Port and Starboard Guest Cabins. Three steps lead up to the Lower Station and Salon.
- Port Guest Cabin
- Upon entering the Port Guest Cabin, forward is the door to the Head. Outboard is the hanging locker door and two berths with a nightstand between. (The inboard berth is a double berth) Below the inboard berth are two storage drawers. Aft above the berths is a long bookshelf. Outboard are two opening stainless steel portholes, with added custom cabinetry matched to original, two dedicated halogen reading lights, two overhead halogen mini spots, digital AC controls, a cabin fan, two overhead wood cabinets, and mirror.
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Upon entering the Starboard Guest Cabin, forward is the door to the Starboard/Master Head. Outboard is the hanging locker door and one step down are two twin berths with a nightstand between. Below the inboard berth are two storage drawers. Outboard are two opening stainless steel portholes. Under the portholes is a long bookshelf. Custom added cabinetry matched to original, located athwartships, two dedicated halogen reading lights, two overhead halogen mini spots, digital AC controls, a cabin fan, two overhead wood cabinets, and a mirror.
- Lower Helm area
- The Helm has a very comfortable seat upholstered in Ultra Suede, with folding footrest, or one can stand and still have excellent visibility (unusual on a Euro Cruiser!).
- Lower Helm
- Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot with plotter interface Compass Vetus bow thruster control VDO full instrumentation 12V Accessory cigarette outlet Barometer and Clock Main electrical panel Fuel & water tank gauges Furuno 48 mile radar removable carpetry Navnet 1933C (2004) Furuno plotter Navnet 1900C with C Map chart system (2004) Autohelm Tri Data depth sounder/speed log/ water temperature indicator Stereo system Inside stairway to Flybridge (2) Windshield washers & 2 speed wipers VDO rudder position indicator Halon Fire extinguisher system control Engine Hour Meter Remote anchor windlass controls Opening stainless steel window Kobelt electronic engine controls (2008) (4) Pyrometers (2) Turbo boost gauges (2) Aetna digital tachometers Digital frequency meter Horn Trim tab controls (4) Auto/manual bilge pump switches Battery parallel switch Uniden Solara DSC VHF
- Dining Area
- The U shaped dinette is located to port across from the Lower Helm Station, custom upholstered in embroidered Ultra Suede. A custom enlarged dining table with pedestal base provides a more comfortable dining experience than the standard configuration. Above is an opening stainless steel side window, and a large storage cabinet forward.
- The sunken Galley is between the salon and the elevated helm forward. This fully equipped chef's delight has a refrigerator/freezer, Fisher Paykel drawer dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, two burner HALOGEN Ceramic electric cooktop with sea rails, and granite countertops with two sinks. New teak and holly sole in galley and teak steps to galley. The original Captain's Quarters have been converted into a more useful pantry/Laundry Center which has an extra freezer, compactor, wine cooler, cabinets and full size washer and dryer. Summit stainless steel refrigerator (2007) GE Microwave/Convection oven In Sinkerator Garbage disposal (2007) (2) Large stainless steel sinks w/Hans Grohe Pot Washer removable spray faucet (2007) (10) Storage cabinets Broan Compactor (2007) Avanti Deep Freezer Avanti Wine Cooler Opening stainless steel port light Fire extinguisher Cutlery drawer 2) Exhaust fans Custom added 12,000 BTU Ocean Air Air Conditioning (2007) to provide additional comfort for the chef Cabin fan Miele T1520 clothes dryer Miele T1930 clothes washer Large sliding door storage cabinet above laundry Fisher Paykel stainless steel drawer dishwasher (2007) Avanti dual purpose refrigerator or freezer cube in pantry Hamilton Beach toaster oven/broiler on custom shelf (2007)
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is just aft of the Galley steps and raised Dining Area to port. The sole is teak and holly matching the Pilothouse and Galley area – more attractive & easier to keep clean than carpet. Just aft of the dinette are six curved steps for access to the Flybridge from inside the boat. Next aft is a four to five person U shaped settee with storage below and Ultra Leather seating surfaces. In front of the settee is a rattan trunk with storage within, as a cocktail table. Roman shades cover the side windows. To starboard is a three person matching settee with storage below and custom storage behind. A pull out dry bar for storing glassware, separates this settee from the Galley steps. Aft is a cabinet with a Raritan icemaker and above is a Dennon AM/FM stereo with multi disc CD. Roman shades cover the side window and wood mini blinds covering the stainless steel framed sliding door to the Aft Deck with port and starboard side lights. Entertainment is via a very smartly mounted 32" Sony WEGA LCD TV, a Sony CD/DVD player and XM Radio through SAT TV system. Digital AC controls, a telephone outlet, stereo speakers, Sat phone, upholstered headliner, opening panel of aft glass bulkhead and six overhead mini spots.
- Fore Deck
- (2) Anchor rollers Delta anchor w/chain Lofrans gypsy windlass w/capstan all remote controlled for primary anchor Newly installed (2010) 2nd Delta anchor with separate AnchorLift windlass with remote control (2) Access hatches to chain locker & fender storage Fresh water spigot Fiberglass non skid decks Aluminum bow rails Air horns Gates in side rails front & side Black Textalene windshield covers Sunbathing cushions on Fore Deck w/cover International navigation lights Custom blue LED deck lights
- Aft Deck
- Custom motorized deck lift, raises entire deck for easy access to Engine Room & full stand up height for maintenance Steps to side decks from Cockpit Teak sole Engine Room access hatch in sole 7 Step teak and aluminum ladder to Flybridge Cockpit sink Folding Stainless Steel dining table mounted under Salon opening window (Ferretti trademark) (2) Rod holders Fold down transom door Stereo speakers Alternate Engine Room access from port side house wing 110 Volt outlet & 220 volt outlet Ensign & pole Hydraulic davit on swim platform Integral swim platform w/huge lazarette storage below Boat hook Swim ladder under fiberglass hatch (4) Custom LED overhead lights (2005) (8) Halogen mini spots in overhead Custom Extreme underwater lights Stainless steel & plexiglass cocktail table Shower w/hot & cold water at transom Stern seats w/newly upholstered cushions Storage below stern seats Starboard side storage locker Custom retractable shore cord system w/75' cord at stern New portable Kobelt electronic engine controls to mount port or starboard & stores neatly in the starboard side locker when not in use
- AutoHelm ST6000 Autopilot Robertson Shipmate VHF Ritchie compass Fiberglass Low Profile radar arch Autohelm Tri Data depth sounder/speed & trip log VDO Rudder position indicator Fore & aft settee w/cover New oversize fiberglass dinette table with telescopic base Helm seat settee with refrigerator Furuno 48 mile radar & plotter - Navnet 1933C screen (2004) Upholstered helm seat ACR Searchlite control Control station with full VDO instruments with Plexiglas cover Plexiglass Venturi windshield with side wings Stereo speakers for Flybridge stereo or Salon XM Radio Polyplaner waterproof stereo w/remote Remote anchor windlass control Fiberglass non skid decks Pipewelders custom ½ tower type hardtop with built in lighting and new canvas Aetna digital tachometers (2006) Trim tab controls Start/stop switches Bow thruster control Kobelt electronic engine controls (2008) Cover for steering wheel Sunbrella covers for all upholstery Deck hatch to Aft Deck and to Salon stairs
- Engine Room
- Stand up Engine Room via custom hinged hydraulically operated Aft Deck 48,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning system with dual sea water pumps & dual 24,000 BTU Marine Air chillers Remote control fuel shut off valve Multiple fuel tank system with settling tank (2) Bilge blowers Vetus bow thruster w/new 6 blade props Headhunter X Caliber Water Pump for domestic water system Fuel tank gauge Flourescent trouble lamp Increased capacity holding tank with pump out & overboard discharge pump Dual Racor Fuel filters for each engine Bilge pump system (automatic/manual) High water alarms fore & aft Fresh water outlet Water heater AC fluorescent lights 24V DC incandescent lights FireBoy Automatic Halon Fire Extinguisher System Hydraulic wheel steering Trim tabs Sump pump for showers Diamond Plate deck plates 4 Step ladder from Cockpit Seawater strainers w/sea cocks Dripless shaft seals w/spare seal on shaft (2010) Vacuum system
- Electrical System
- 110/220V AC electrical system New Westebeke (CE marked) 15 kw generator (2006) in factory sound box (1900 original hours) Battery parallel switch SeaTel 1898 Satellite TV System with (2) receivers, (cabling installed for both Guest Cabins) (2006) SeaTel 2101 Satellite Telephone System (2004) 24V & 12V DC electrical system 40 Amp automatic battery charger 75' 50 Amp 220 volt 60 hz shore cable w/a custom cable winder Battery shut off switches (2) Galvanic isolators Digital volt meter 24V (4 position) Digital volt meter 220V Digital amp meter 12V (2) Digital alternator meters (2) 8D AGM 24V Starting batteries (2010) (2) 8D AGM house batteries 24 volt (2008) Digital frequency meter at both helm stations Acme 15 KVA step up transformer w/selector switch & digital voltage meter at transformer
- Additional Information
- Sale includes original bound Ferretti Owners Manual, and duplicate copy in Italian, as well as manuals for virtually every piece of equipment onboard. Also included are a set of unused Ivory café curtains for Salon and Cabins which were never installed.
- The European styling and meticulous detailing of this Ferretti 55 Motor Yacht is current state of the art!! Her appealing interior and rich cherry woodwork are a pleasure to view. With its recent generator, LCD TVs and added air conditioner and appliances for the galley, this updated yacht is a great value. The ELECTRIC deck hatch allows easy maintenance access to the engine area unlike any other Ferretti motoryacht. These fabulous smooth running yachts were produced by Ferretti based on the established Riva hull designs they acquired with the merger of the companies, before they moved on to building primarily larger yachts. This model # 11 was built for the American market with all American appliances….. This yacht represents a great opportunity in the late-model Euro yacht market and is in BETTER THAN NEW CONDITION with all systems de bugged, and MANY custom features. This yacht is captain maintained and has benefited from an open checkbook policy.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard NO NAME 55 FERRETTI, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Owner’s agent, Jeff Stanley, the broker who sold the boat to the present owner, attended the surveys, sea trials and consulted with him on his numerous upgrades and improvements.: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE