- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mag MPI FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Tourney worthy with full tower, fish rigged and well equipped, this capable fisherman has low hours on Mercruisers and possesses a smooth, comfortable ride even offshore. Best in-class styling and super deck layout scores high with serious anglers.
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 260 Fresh Water: 14 Holding: 8
- Main Cabin
- Forward V-berth with storage underneath converts to dinette with drop in pedestal table Cabin rod racks Cabin lights Two cabin windows with screens Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with four speakers
- Teak cabinets and drawers Microwave Fiberglass countertop and fresh water sink with hot and cold water Undercounter refrigerator with freezer
- Fully enclosed Head with teak drawer Fiberglass countertop with sink and hot and cold water Faucet/shower handle Shower sump pump Electric flush toilet with holding tank
- Raymarine RL 700 GPS/fish finder Digital depth sounder (2) Raymarine VHF radios Ritchie 5” compass – tower and lower helm
- Pulpit and electric windlass Maxwell flush mount windlass Fortress anchor Fresh and raw water Double seat option with fresh water sink and livewell Transom fishbox In-deck fishbox with macerator Factory hardtop with full enclosure enclosure and extra cockpit spreader lights Full tower with bench seat Tower station with full controls ncluding tachs, tabs and compass
- 30 amp shorepower Automatic battery charger Dual batteries with switches Hot water heater
- Fishing Gear
- Teak 4-place rocket launcher (4) rod holders on aft tower railing Lee outrigger and center rigger Cockpit coaming pads
- Tourney worthy with full tower, fish rigged and well equipped, this capable fisherman with low hours on Mercruisers, possesses a smooth, comfortable ride even offshore. Best in-class styling and super deck layout scores high with serious anglers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.