- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New England style cruiser with open plan layout is classy, simple, and affordable. Generous 12 foot beam affords plenty of cockpit, cabin space. Topside highlights include deep cockpit with lounge seating, easy access engine compartment efficient helm layout. Well planned cabin with big U shaped dinette, teak & holly sole. Sleeps 4.
Twin Engines / Economic fuel consumption
Dark Blue Gelcoat Hull
Stored in freshwater, undercover, shows great!
- Total Power: 240 Cruising Speed: 21 k Max Speed: 27 k
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 25
- Standard 2002 Mainship 34 Pilot Layout. Marine Air 16,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning Cedar lined lockers Filler for V berth Teak hull side option in Forward Cabin
- Norcold 12v/110v Refrigerator/Freezer Princess 2-Burner electric stove GE Microwave Sink Hot & cold pressure water 6 gallon hot water heater Oster toaster oven Contoure built in coffeemaker
- Raymarine L760 GPS chart plotter/radar w/4 kw Radome Raymarine color fish finder Raymarine ST5000+ Autopilot Uniden VHF Radio w/external speaker Raymarine ST60 Tridata for depth/speed/temp Ritchie compass GE TV/VCR Telephone/TV inlet JVC am/fm/cd stereo with speakers (cabin) + Cockpit IPOD interface at Helm Rudder angle indicator JVC CD changer Pioneer 200 watt stereo amplifier
- 12v systems 110v systems 30 amp shore power cord 3.5 KW Next Generation Generator w/Sound Shield (less than 100 hours) (2) 4D engine batteries (new in July, 2010) Battery charger Bonding system w/zinc anode Color-coded wiring harnesses GFCI protection throughout Lights: cabin, nav, anchor, remote and spreader
- Deck & Hull
- Dark Blue Gelcoat Hull Radar arch Dual windshield wipers Cockpit lounge seat backrests Transom door Fiberglass swim platform w/ladder Hooker 22lb anchor Trim Tabs Bimini S/S frame Lewmar electric windlass Raw water anchor washdown Spare props Stainless steel windshield frame ($10,000 option) Hot & cold shower Stainless steel portholes w/screens
- Vacuuflush head Holding tank with mascerator pump & tank watch indicator X-Change oil change system Freshwater cooled engines Racor fuel filters Halon Dripless stuffing glands 3 Electric bilge pumps w/auto switch Bennett trim tabs Morse engine controls Teleflex Sea Star hydraulic steering Dockside shore water inlet Sea Fire Engine Room suppression system
- New England style cruiser with open plan layout is classy, simple, and affordable. Generous 12 foot beam affords plenty of cockpit, cabin space. Topside highlights include deep cockpit with lounge seating, easy access engine compartment efficient helm layout. Well planned cabin with big U shaped dinette, teak & holly sole. Sleeps 4. Twin Engines/Economic fuel consumption Dark Blue Gelcoat Hull Full Electronics Air Conditioning Stored in freshwater, undercover, shows great!
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard NO NAME 34’ MAINSHIP PILOT, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email email@example.com. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE