- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
With a layout consisting of 3 staterooms plus 2 heads, a main deck galley and huge cockpit, this popular model proves to be a perfect combination of exhilarating performance, comfort and a fish finder.
Easy to see at Bahia Mar Marina.
- Displacement: 60000
- Total Power: 1150 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 36
- Fuel: 890 Fresh Water: 184 Holding: 85
- Contained in this huge Cockpit, to starboard of the entrance door is the locker that contains the Engine Room access, freezer and prep center with sink with additional storage below. The portside showcases a tackle center with stowage above. A Rocket Launcher is in the center of the cockpit with a large fish box beneath. Tackle center-port corner Prep center with sink & additional storage below Large fish box Bait Freezer Transom door Engine room access 2 Quarts lights
- Forward Queen Cabin
- The forward stateroom houses a Queen centerline bed with port and starboard hanging lockers and supplemental storage under the berth. The portside Head with shower and teak and holly sole serves as the vessel’s Day Head plus the Guest Cabins as the entrances are gained from the Forward Cabin, the Twin Guest Cabin and/or the companionway. A Whirlpool washer/dryer is positioned on the starboard side in the companionway, too.
- Twin Guest Cabin
- Over-under berths are located on the portside in the Twin Guest Cabin with berth storage and a hanging locker aft. Access to the Guest Head is forward in the space.
- Owner's Cabin
- Adjacent, across the companionway to starboard, is the Owner’s Stateroom with a Queen Island bed with beneath storage, large hanging locker, and additional storage outboard of the berth. The En suite Head, forward on the starboard side, displays a shower and teak and holly sole.
- The forward port corner is the location for the dinette which is across from the full U-shaped Galley featuring: Sub-Zero refrigerator Sub-Zero freezer U-Line icemaker 2 burner cooktop Sharp microwave
- The L-shaped sofa with under storage is to starboard in the aft corner which surrounds a circular coffee table and an additional chair to port. Audio visual gear include: Sony flat screen TV Yamaha stereo receiver Yamaha CD player Marantz DVD player
- Fishing Gear
- 7 rod holders on aft bridge rail Rupp Marine Triple Spreader outriggers 4 rod holders-cockpit coaming Center rigger
- Twin Murray Brothers helm seats assist the portside Bridge Helm. Bench seating with drink boxes are to starboard and additional seating is in front of the Helm. Electronic and navigational gear include: Furuno radar Furuno FCV-1100L color LCD sounder Northstar 6100I GPS Simrad AP22 autopilot ICOM M602 VHF radio B & G Network depth sounder ARC RCL-100 searchlight Clarion stereo Hardtop with 3-sided enclosure
- Mechanical & Engine Package
- T/1150 hp 12V1830 MTU power-2100 hrs 24 volt oil change system 24 volt fuel priming system 24 volt fuel transfer system Glendinning Cablemaster Glendinning engine synchronizer Trolling valves Halogen 1301 fire system Satellite television 20 kw Onan generator Dytek battery charger
- New Items
- New flat screen TV's - 2011 New satellite TV - 2011 New leather couch in salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.