- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully rigged for cruising or fishing this is one very nice 39'. Some of her features are the helm deck air-conditioning & EZ2CY enclosure, custom electric sun-lounge and bow cushion, transom live-well with window, KVH Sat TV system, underwater lights, Poly Teak cabin sole & updated softgoods. Triple 275 Verados with low hours are maintained to perfection (newer heavy duty lower units installed 2012). Fresh bottom paint April 2013.
- Total Power: 275
- Interior has cherrywood cabinetry and a plush tan leatherette sofa with matching valance panels by the berth forward. There is teak & holly laminate sole including the bathroom. Forward is a full width berth with custom ivory bedcover, front window curtains, and decor pillow. Reading lights are to either side of the berth with a plexi-mirror headboard trimmed with cherry wood. There is a flat panel Samsung LCD TV on a swing mount on the starboard side (Sat TV via TracVision antenna). Clarion Marine stereo system with Amp & CD player (remote panel at helm). Reverse-cycle 12,000 Btu air-conditioning. Head with separate shower stall (Grohe wand fixture), Corian vanity, polished stainless sink basin, cherry cabinetry and A/C vent. Raritan Atlantes marine toilet with fresh water and Y-valve.
- Corian countertop with hideaway polished stainless steel sink. Drawer-style refrigerator with stainless liner (PolarMate DC). On the helm deck there is also a Dometic drink refrigerator with small freezer section. Tappan microwave oven Pressure water system with Shurflo DC pump - level guage on panel
- Electronics & Navigation
- Electronics are mounted on a electrically raised pod. Garmin 5212 touch-screen panels (2) for GPS/Chartplotting, radar (4Kw open array) & depth Ritchie magnetic compass ACR remote control spotlight Simrad AP26 Autopilot ICOM 504 Vhf radio in cabin with remote CommandMicII control at helm KVH M3 TracVision dome & Direct TV receiver
- Kohler 7.3Kw ECD generator (gas) in sound shield with remote control at main electrical panel. Seaward 6 gallon hot water heater 4 battery banks with parallel capability & disconnect switches 2 x 20amp Guest battery chargers 2 x 30amp shorepower inlet plugs Newmar 400watt inverter connected to TV/KVH system
- Helm Deck reverse-cycle air-conditioning (18,000 Btu) with digital control. EZ-2-CY 4-sided helm deck enclosure (4th side stored). Aluminum bow rail and grab rails along hardtop & aft arch. Hardtop has lighting beneath and two cockpit lights. Helm bench seat has electric slide adjustment and 4 rod holders & 3 drink holders with grab railing on aft side. Thick custom bow cushions. Custom electric tilt chaise-lounge on starboard cockpit side. Cockpit coaming pads. Starboard lounge seat forward of helm has electric tilt backrest. Taco Grand Slam radial outriggers Transom live well with window 4 rod holders in engine well Flush rod holders in cockpit gunwales 6-rod rocket launcher on aft hardtop Saltwater & Freshwater washdowns with coiled hose holders Hinged & latch secured walk-through transom door/gate with swim platform and collapsable ladder MaxPower Bow Thruster LED underwater lights - transom Lofrans 1000 electric windlass in locker with integral pulpit/roller Fortress anchor Pop-up cleats Stainless helm wheel with knob Black canvas covers for helm and seating
- Mercury extended warrantees have been purchased and are transferrable (approx. 2 years remaining). Mercury Shadow controls with chrome binacle & Mercury Smartcraft gauge package. Engine & lower unit oils changed 10-20-2010. Fireboy cannister system in generator compartment holding tank with mascerator pump
- White hull with Black boot stripe and Red trim accent. Black bottom paint was renewed 10-15-10. Deck cushions are white and seating and coaming bolsters have accent stripe matching the boot.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Joe Majcherek from Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale for complete details. 561-346-2367 cell, 954-525-8112 office, or firstname.lastname@example.org for email.