- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HULLABALOO III represents a great Cruiser/Sport Fish with a large Cockpit, CAT diesel engines and the ability to sleep six people. She features updated electronics and is owned by a knowledgeable owner who has had several larger vessels.
Major price reduction. SERIOUS SELLER DESIRES QUICK SALE!
Owner willing to trade up to 40 - 45 Sportfish.
- Entering centerline the Salon is the same level as the Cockpit. To starboard is a built in L shaped settee that converts to sleep two by raising the backrest and hanging the berth, from two points above. Next forward is a shelf with a bookshelf for manuals and general storage. Below is the yacht’s liquor locker with space for four bottles and six glasses all set to go to sea! To port is a large dinette that easily seats four and converts to sleep two. The edge of the table is hinged for ease of entry. Also in the Salon are mini blinds over the side and aft windows, digital AC controls , overhead grab rails, four overhead mini spots and two stereo speakers.
- The Galley is two steps down from the Salon on the portside. It is open and spacious for a 34' boat and includes the following equipment: Norcold DE 540 under counter refrigerator/freezer Kenyon 2 burner stove Ceran top, new 2010 Samsung compactor microwave Deep fiberglass sink w/mica cover Single lever faucet w/spray handle Water tank level indicator Exhaust fan (4) Drawers (8) Cabinet doors for a surprising amount of storage Fiddled shelves above Carpeted sole
- Just aft of the Master Cabin on the starboard side is the yacht's Head with two entry doors, one from the Cabin, one from the Galley area. The Head has a molded inner liner for ease of cleaning and structural rigidity. The vanity has a molded sink with a single lever faucet and two storage drawers below. Above the vanity are two mirrored medicine cabinets, open storage and a dressing mirror. The toilet is a new Raritan model with a tank watch level indicator and an exhaust fan. The stall shower has a clear Lucite door and sidelight, a seat, a storage cabinet, a light and a handheld or wall mountable fixture. A built in Honeywell fan draws in AC from the Salon.
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the yacht's private Cabin to sleep two in a raised island berth. Forward of the berth is a mirrored bulkhead with twin reading lights either side of the anchor locker door. Above is a Bomar escape hatch as well as a translucent panel to add light to the cabin. Below the berth are three drawers facing aft. Aft of the berth are twin lockers, the starboard one as a hanging locker and the portside with three shelves within. Also on both the port and starboard side is a cabin light, a fan and a stereo speaker. Aft to starboard is access to the yacht’s Head and to port is the Cabin's entry door.
- Fiberglass non skid deck Molded bow pulpit Welded aluminum bow rail Heavy rubber rub rail (4) Stainless steel fender holders Good anchor windlass House side aluminum grab rails Bomar Foredeck hatch Fortress FX 16 Danforth type primary anchor w/20' chain Fortress 35 lb. CQR galvanized secondary anchor w/ 3/8 galvanized chain International navigation lights New AFI electric signal horns
- Fiberglass non skid deck (2) Hinged engine boxes forward w/removable cushions Centerline door into Cockpit Walk through transom door & gate Freshwater wash down Saltwater wash down Self bailing Cockpit Fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Courtesy lights (2) Spreader lights “Starboard” trimmed coaming bolsters (2) Cockpit storage lockers Unique vent system for engine box seats to bring fresh air to seats Single step Cockpit boarding step Triple step Cockpit boarding step Six step teak & welded aluminum ladder to Flybridge Revere six man offshore Ocean life raft in valise
- Fishing Equipment
- (6) Flush mount rod holders in covering boards (8) Place rocket launcher rod storage at aft Flybridge rail (2) Rail mount rod holders on Flybridge rail (2) Portable fishing chairs w/vinyl cushions & cover Large under deck fish box Under deck live bait well w/macerator
- Bimini top 3 Side clear vinyl enclosure w/(5) U Zips Venturi windscreen Seats for 3 people forward of Helm, storage & insulated cooler below McMurdo Smart Find EPIRB under Helm Centerline Helm w/Destroyer wheel Full VDO analog gauges Bennett trim tab controls Teleflex clutch & throttle controls VDO visual engine synchronizers Raymarine ST 7000+ autopilot, new 2009 Raymarine handheld A/P remote Dual AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo, new 2009 Furuno FCV 5822 color fish finder w/new LCD panel 2010 Icom M602 VHF, new 2009 w/new antennae & mount Simrad NSE 12 color plotter 12" screen w/cover, new 2010 Hour meters w/1800 hours Customized Pompanette helm seats w/higher backrests Guest 12 volt outlet (4) Storage lockers, (3) w/black Sunbrella covers
- Engine Room
- Teleflex engine controls ZF transmissions 1.533 to 1 ratio 1 3/4 inch stainless steel prop shafts Oil X Changer oil change system Racor 900 fuel filters w/vacuum gauges Hynautic hydraulic steering Sen Dure external wedge sea strainers Bennett trim trabs Water heater Freshwater pump Raritan electric head system, new 2009 Jabsco macerator pump Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning, new 2010 Dripless shaft seals, new 2009 Shaft insulator couplings, new 2009 Engine Room insulation, new 2010 Coolant recovery bottle for generator Recent fiberglass wrapped engine exhaust system from Marine Exhaust Systems (4) Electric bilge pumps
- Kohler 5 kw generator (reportedly overhauled in 2008), 228 hours on meter 115 Volt AC system w/(2) 30 amp 50' shore cords Splitters for 50 amp to 30 amp Y connection 12 volt DC system (2) 8D batteries, (1) Group 27 for generator starting Battery charger (3) Guest battery switches (2) Analog 120 volt voltmeters (2) Analog 120 volt ampmeters (9) Breaker protected 120 volt circuits 3 Position battery voltmeter (23) Breaker protected 12 volt circuits Reversed polarity or safe indicator lights Generator start stop switches Oil pressure & water temp gauges for generator (2) Rotary selector switches for shore/gen/off
- HULLABALOO III represents a great Cruiser/Sport Fish with a large Cockpit, CAT diesel engines and the ability to sleep six people. She features updated electronics and is owned by a knowledgeable owner who has had several larger vessels. $10,000.00 price redution - SERIOUS SELLER DESIRES QUICK SALE! Owner willing to trade up to 40 - 45 Sportfish.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard HULLABALOO III, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email email@example.com. <br><br> <CENTER><FONT COLOR="BLUE" SIZE="4">To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. <br> <a href="http://www.gilmanyachts.com/index.cfm?myPath=content/wwSearch/quickSearch.html&sub=wwSearch">BOATS FOR SALE</a></FONT> </CENTER>