Here's an immaculate condition McKee Craft 28' Freedom with forward seating, hardtop, spray curtains and outriggers.
This boat was purchased new in 2008 and has only 170 hours on twin Yamaha 250hp 4-stroke outboards (w/warrantees). Professionally installed electronics package including Furuno NavNet radar/GPS/Chartplotter, separate Furuno 585 color sounder, Simrad AP16 autopilot, Northstar 952XD color GPS/chartplotter, ICOM VHF and more.
A great riding boat with a 24.5 degree deadrise bottom, 9'11" beam and "unsinkable", PBS(pressure bonded system) no-wood construction. New in 2011 there is a Lewmar electric windlass and pancake style teaser reels installed under the hardtop. There's a marine head beneath the console and a fold-down rear bench seat in addition to the forward seating. The boat also got a new batteries and battery charger recently.
- Twin Yamaha 250hp 4-stroke outboards with approximately 105 original hours.
- Seating and Features
- Forward seating option with storage beneath (seat cushions stored indoors - never used). Coaming pads around entire inner liner and provides backrest by seating areas. Bow grab-railing is flush, recess mounted stainless steel. Molded non-skid on all horizonal surfaces. Marine head (electric) beneath console with side opening, lockable door. Fold-down aft bench seating.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Plastimo Offshore 90 magnetic compass. Overhead radio box molded under hardtop. Furuno NavNat 1734C radar/GPS/chartplotter (C-map) Furuno FVC 585 color recording sounder ICOM M-504 VHF radio Northstar 952XD color GPS/chartplotter Simrad AP16 autopilot Sony stereo system with CD
- Deck Equipment & Hull
- Integrated leaning post with backrest, grabrails, footrest, tackle drawer, plano-box storage, and 52-gallon livewell. 115 square-foot cockpit area and cambered, self-bailing deck design. Rupp TopGun radial outriggers. 4 flush mounted rod holders, 5 transom mounted rod holders, 4 rod holders on leaning post & 6 rod holders on aft edge of hardtop. Sturdy grabrail beneath hardtop edge. New in 2011 two powder coated pancake-style teaser reels installed under aft hardtop. Circular livewell with seat cushioned aft top has LED lighting beneath & 2x800GPH livewell pumps. All underdeck storage boxes are insulated and have pneumatic lift assist rams. Two aft large boxes (290 quart each) can be fishboxes or have removable rod storage racks (these have mascerated or manual drainage). Two more boxes just forward (135 quart each) plus one very large box (740 quart) center under the forward deck). Stainless steel twist latches on all box lids. LED cockpit courtesy lights. Igloo 94-quart marine drink cooler with cushion forward of helm console (this cooler is currently off boat, but available). Three step slide-out, hideaway swim ladder Integrated walk-through transom door and transom platform Anchor locker - top opening Anchor with rode mounted on bow chute with Lewmar electric windlass and helm remote control (new 2011) Pop-up bow cleat and line chocks Pop-up spring line cleats and stern cleats Heavy duty white vinyl rubrail with polished stainless strike insert Stainless flush mount electric horn Nav lights Lenco trim tabs w/ position indicator Stainless helm wheel w/ cheater knob Tailored Black canvas covers for helm console and leaning post Eisenglass spray enclosure Freshwater & saltwater washdowns Yamaha canvas engine cowling covers
- ProMariner ProTech 1230plus Battery charger (new '11) Battery disconnect switches in forward console door compartment All batteries replaced 2011 Shur-flow washdown pumps cockpit and forward spreader lights on hardtop 1500 GPH bilge pump with floatswitch and 500 GPH backup pump and autoswitch
- Yamaha engine warrantees (extended service coverage until 1-16-2014) and stainless steel props. Yamaha digital readout panels including fuel management. Hydraulic steering with tilt helm wheel
- This builder enjoys an excellent reputation with quality design evident throughout the boat. "As new" is a phase that is too commonly used and rarely justified, but may be applicable to this vessel.
- Contact central agent: Joe Majcherek, Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale. (954)525-8112 office; (561)346-2367 cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org for email. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.