- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original owner, with cold-molded constuction here is a great looking Carolina convertible powered by the desirable Cummins QSM11s. Huge cockpit with comfortable bridge overhang and low maintenance, clean epoxy-painted white exterior. Attractive tumblehome transom. 28 knot cruise with reasonable economy and excellent sea going capability. Huge stainless fishbox with freezer plates, large transom door, Bluewater Chairs, Eskimo Ice machine and watermaker. Furuno 3D electronics and more. Neatly finished satin teak interior, galley up layout with Corian countertops & undercounter refrigeration.
Updated photos posted, click full spec button to view all.
Serious seller has reduced asking price reduced to $595,000.
"Not for Sale to US Residents while in US Waters"
- Interior and Accomodations
- Enter from the cockpit through a varnished teak salon door and to the portside aft is a large L-shape settee with built-in storage beneath. The large salon windows have teak framing and valance boards. The aft bulk head is all teak. To the starboard side is a cabinet containing the main electrical panel with Corian stone-look countertop. Just forward is another L-shape settee with Corian dinette table. Above on the bulkhead is a flat-panel TV with flush mounted stereo/DVD player below. Across to the portside is the galley area with Corian countertop and under-counter refrigeration (2 x Summit stainless front units). Forward is a stainless steel GE mircowave/convection oven mounted into the teak cabinetry and just outboard is a under-mounted stainless sink. Crowned headliner with flush mounted light halogen lighting and overhead speakers. Down the steps forward to the accomodations, there is a head with large shower stall immediately to the portside. Corian vanity top with oval stainless sink and framed mirror above. Across from the head entry is a companionway bunk with tackle center/workbench underneath. The forward stateroom has split berths with a tapered double above and full single below. There is rod storage beneath the lower berth.
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Teak coverboards with a non-skid painted cockpit deck. Large transom door. Bluewater white fighting chair with teak rocket launcher backrest (refinished 2011). Stainless steel lined fishbox with freezer plates on either side. Eskimo crushed-ice machine dumps into tackle center storage bin. Overhead in hardtop are Miya Epoch US-9 electric teaser reels. Additional rod storage on flybridge aft railing. Rupp double spreader outriggers with collapsable back bars.
- Electronics and flybridge
- Furuno NavNet 3D, 2 x 12" displays with 64-mile digital radar, open array GPS chartplotter with 1Kw digital depth sounder Furuno RD-30 digiital depth/data display Simrad AP50 autopilot 2 x ICOM M54 VHF radios Garmin backup GPS/plotter Stereo Electronics are mounted in electric raised panel in front of centerline helm pod and in dropdown overhead box. Center helm console and white Bluewater helm chair with teak ladderback and contoured cushions. To either side of flybridge are bench seats with storage beneath and large open area forward.
- Mechanical and hull
- Onan 17.5 Kw generator with approximately 1550hrs. Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with 3-zones Sea Recovery Aquamatic 450 watermaker Custom hardtop built by Southern Shores Fabrication with overhead truss/grabrail. Molded cockpit spreader lights & integral running lights in forward corners. Three sided bridge enclosure with Polycarbonite panels forward and Strataglass side panels & opening U-zips. Hull design is reported to be Delta-Conic similar. Foredeck has a top-opening anchor locker with fresh-water washdown spigot, large Danforth anchor with rode and grappling hook day anchor. Limo black tinted deckhouse windows with matched painted mask. Twin 660 hp Cummins QSM11 common-rail diesels with approximately 1200 hours. Owner mostly operates boat at 24 knots burning 37 gallons/hour or his speed cruise is 28 knots burning approximately 47 gallons/hour.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent, Eddie Wimbrow, for further details. 561-929-3474 cellular, 954-525-8112 office or email@example.com for email.