- 78 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the first hybrid motoryachts to come available in this size range. Your option, diesel electric capabilities for super-quiet operation or conventional MAN common-rail diesels. A luxurious blending of traditional styling and Italian elegance. Technically advanced systems include Mitsubishi ARG gyro-stabilizers and TRAC quad-fin active stabilizers as well as cutting edge NAVIOP monitoring system with touch-screen displays. Designated with a "Green Star" award, this yacht has Zero Emission Mode ablities. This is a USA delivered vessel which has 60-cycle power standards. Even the layout is innovative with a unique selection of outside lounging areas & seating combined with an open-styled main deck finished in warm satin-finished teak wood with oak soles. Throughout the vessel large windows maximize natural light and scenic views. Double door entry to the main deck is from either side & covered walk-around side teak decks lead to a large aft lounge area. An interior stairway leads up to an enclosed pilothouse with Portugese bridge and wing-docking control stations. Pilothouse has a desk area, comfortable raised lounge seating plus just aft a head and captain's cabin with double berth. Aft of the pilothouse is a teak sundeck with three teak steamer lounge chairs & tables. There is an open helm area above with bimini top. From the main level forward deckhouse opens a watertight door leading the the foredeck that is effectively an outdoor living room featuring large sunbeds, couches and teak tables. The modern galley has plenty of working counterspace with stainless front appliances and across is a built-in booth dinette. A separate dining area has a circular teak table which is expandable to seat eight. Below deck on the stateroom level there is a full-beam master suite with hull-side panarama windows. Additionally an ensuite VIP stateroom forward again with hullside windows and an ensuite guest stateroom with criss-cross twin berths, plus a utility/laundry room with plenty of storage space.
This is a beautiful "as new" yacht with loads of features, upgrades and options. Please check the full spec button to see more details and extensive photos. Owners have a new boat under construction and this vessel has become more seriously for sale.
- Accommodations & Walk-through
- Accessed down a curved stairway from the portside forward of the entry foyer, there are Three owner and guest staterooms each with private head that can comfortably sleep a total of 6. Also off this owner's quarters companionway is a laundry / utility room. Above and aft of the pilothouse is a guest head and captain's stateroom with double berth. A separated crew stateroom with head is back near the engine room with access hatch from the aft deck. Upper/lower berth arrangement with double below and single above. A shining Navy Blue hull is accented by a teak cap railing that on this vessel is kept with a natural finish. The deckhouse and superstructure are Ferretti Group signature creme gelcoat with sweeping curves and polished finish. All the exterior decks are teak and kept naturally finished. Mid-ships entry gate across a Marquipt Tide-ride boarding stair, the teak decks walk-around going aft or steps going forward leading up to the bow area. Moving aft there are fiberglass bulwarks waist-high and lighting above in the covered eves. There is a large covered aft deck with two settee areas, a couch aft and a U-shape dinette forward with teak table. To starboard side of dinette is opening hatch down to crew stateroom & to portside is ladder up to bridgedeck. The aft salon window has electric control to lower and open up the two areas to each other. Entry to the salon is through double doors from either side into what is a foyer area. With no partitions the 450 square foot open sweep comprises the salon, dining area, raised dinette and galley promoting lively sociability and warmth. The living room has three white leather sofas, one with chaise that surrounds a designer stainless and glass circular cocktail table. The cabinetry is finely crafted with satin finished teak wood and the flooring is wide plank white oak. There are built-in corner tables in the rear of the room with two designer clear acrylic table lamps on both sides. Behind the starboard sofa is a pop-up 40 inch Sony/Google TV which is connected thorough a Bose Lifestyle sound system. The area has large windows which are boxed and framed in teak wood and treated with off-white pleated fabric blinds. Designer decor pillows accent the tailored glove leather sofas. A very comfortable lounging area. Moving forward, between the entry doors there is a circular solid teak topped table with expandable leaf that is surrounded by eight modern, off white leather dining chairs. The entire living room & dining area has dimmable lighting and the air-conditioning is diffused through a ceiling height deco wood grate. Forward of the dining area to the starboard side corner is a wine rack with Sub Zero wine cooler in the center. A wood countertop and step-up separates the galley and dinette area forward, although the counter with fiddled edge doubles as banquet serving. There are louvered door cabinets below for storage of serving wares. All the way to the portside is the entry to the stairway down to the owner and guest staterooms. One step up and just forward to portside is a modern chrome and teakwood stairway up to the enclosed bridge area. Just forward from that stairway is a four-person raised booth-dinette with C-shaped white leather seating and teak table. Across to the starboard side forward is the gourmet galley with ample solid laminate countertops & backsplash, full-sized side-by-side door refrigerator/freezer, Miele dishwasher, cooktop, microwave/convection oven and best of all - plenty of light and forward window views. Next to the dinette forward there is a doorway with raising hatch that opens to a unique foredeck lounge area with two teak tables and C-shaped settee seating plus sunbed lounges forward. This area has blue outdoor carpeting and comfortable cushions which have white terry-cloth covers. The convenient distance to the galley makes this are ideal for outdoor meals and casual gathering. Back inside and up the stairway to the enclosed pilothouse. There is an impressive command station centerline with a brown leather electrically adjustable helm chair facing a full console of flat-panel displays and a custom wood rimmed stainless wheel. Visibility is excellent with a single large window forward serviced by dual wipers and also protected & shaded by an overhead brow. To the starboard side of the helm is a desk with a white leather cube seat and drawers. Next aft is a raised L-shaped white leather settee with expandable teak table. This is a great place for guests to ride and enjoy the pilothouse still giving plenty of space to the captain. Next to the settee is a door opening to a captain’s quarters which first entry is to the head which can be utilized for serving the pilothouse guests too. Then a door to the captain stateroom with a double berth and hanging locker. To the portside of the pilothouse is a door out to the walk-around Portuguese bridge with wing docking stations on either side of the bridge. On the front side is a comfortable riding seat and stairway with teak steps down to the foredeck lounge area. Moving aft of on bridge side deck brings you to the boat deck which on this vessel is used as a sun-lounging area with three teak steamer lounge chairs with side tables. There is a hatch here also with ladder down to the aft deck, as well as two liferafts and a Bezenzoni telescoping davit. Forward on this deck are two consoles flanking stairs going up to an open helm station above with bimini top. The portside console has a sink with freshwater spray nozzle and a drink refrigerator below. The starboard console has a stainless electric grill. The steps can be raised up to access a substantial storage area. At the upper helm there is a centerline custom contoured captains chair on a polished stainless stanchion with fold-down footrest. The helm has a electrically raised electronics pod and wood rimmed stainless wheel. Behind the captain’s seat to either side are two riding bench seats. Forward of the helm there is a small sun lounge area too. There is also a freshwater shower wand tucked to the side. Going back down to the aft deck, the area is nicely shaded by the boat deck overhang and a teak table has a C-shaped lounge surrounding. Under a hinged door there is a set of engine controls for aft docking. On the center of the aft rail is a couch with end tables on either side. On both sides there are lifting gates to access electrically lowered teak stairways leading down to a large teak platform that is bordered by removable stainless steel hoop railings. Also from the portside is a door which opens with an electrically maneuvered Bezenzoni passarelle. In the outboard corners are hinged covers for the tie-up bollards and Lofrans warping windlasses with the dock lines directed through stainless corner hawsers with rollers. Just forward on the starboard side is covered access hatch to entry ladder down to the crew quarters consisting of two berths and a head. Entry to the engine room is via a hatch beneath the center section of the aft couch and starts in an electrical and pump room area and then leads forward through a stainless door to the engine room.
- GE Profile stainless side-by-side refrigerator & freezer with water/ice service GE Profile stainless front microwave/convection oven Miele Inspira Series dishwasher Bosch 4-burner electric stovetop with overhead vent hood Stainless steel sink with garbage disposal and solid surface custom white countertops Across from the galley to the portside is a raised platform dinette with white leather settee that can comfortably seat 4 and has a rectangular teak table with Mochi Craft emblem inlayed to the center. On the sundeck aft of the pilothouse there is a Isotherm drink refrigerator/mini freezer and a freshwater sink cabinet to portside and beneath the lid on the starboard side cabinet is a stainless two-burner electric grill (& safety switch) with storage cabinet beneath. Also around the portside of the walkway in a cabinet is a Raritan drink ice machine.
- The salon area has comfortable yet elegant fine white leather seating surrounding a designer stainless steel and glass cocktail table with a custom shag area rug beneath. Satin finished teak wood cabinetry has quality joinery and above the seating height there is light colored fabric wall covering with the windows boxes framed in teak. Due to the entry doors being forward towards mid-ship there is no walk-through this area and this helps create a more relaxed and intimate feel. Designer décor pillows accent the area. Oak hardwood flooring is throughout the main deck area and can be protected by a full set of tan canvas runners. The large windows surrounding are treated with pleated custom fabric blinds. The two rear corner built-in tables have modern designer table lamps. The starboard side rear table top lifts and reveals fitted drink glass storage and forward under the forward end table there is an Isotherm drawer-style drink refrigerator. Under the portside aft table there is storage. The rear window can actually lower electrically to open to the aft deck where there is another lounge and couch seating outside near the stern. Behind the starboard side sofa is a pop-up flat panel Sony web TV with DSS receiver and network connections in a drawer below the sofa. Sound system is Bose Lifestyle 48 and there are amps and speakers throughout the main deck zoned with separate volume controls as well a I-pod/phone docking abilities. Air conditioning is delivered through integrated wood ceiling diffusers that blend into the décor, these are similar throughout the main deck and owner staterooms. Overhead lighting is adjustable with dimmer switches.
- The dining area between the galley and salon is open and a centerpiece to the main deck. A beautiful circular teak table has expanding leaf for the ability to seat up to eight guests. White modern leather chairs are comfortable & durable. To either side are double entry doors with full length windows giving this area even more light and offering great views. Just forward are cabinets containing storage for serving and flatware. To the forward starboard corner of the dining area is a teak wine display rack with a SubZero wine cooler in the center. Just to the portside of the galley area there is a curved wood, lighted stairway (clear non-skid & acrylic banister) down to the owner & guest stateroom companionway. The companionway is teak paneled and tan canvas runners protect the flooring. The stateroom deck has natural earthtone-colored Berber carpeting.
- Master stateroom
- The master stateroom located mid-ships on the lower deck is full-beam width and features hull side windows (with opening portholes) allowing lots of light and scenic harbor views. To the portside beneath the windows is a plush white leather sofa. Just aft is a walk-in closet with shoe racks, drawers, shelfs and safe. On the starboard side forward wall is a mounted 32 inch Sharp Aqueos flat-panel TV and tucked into cabinetry is a Bose 321 soundsystem/DVD player with I-pod/phone dock & DSS HD receiver. There is a centerline queen berth with tufted silk headboard with mirror above and teak nightstand & wall-mounted shaded reading lamps to either side. To the starboard side of the stateroom beneath the window is a teak desk/vanity area with white leather stool and drawer storage. Next aft is the entrance to the head with oval porcelain under-mounted sink, beautiful molded countertops and large mirror. A deco glass tiled shower with teak seat and floor, rainhead shower or wand & glass door enclosure. There is a Techna fresh-water commode and a bidet basin. The stateroom is finished similar to the main deck theme with satin teak cabinetry, fabric wall covering above the chair railing and the side window coves are wood finished with roll-down shades above. Lighting is controlled by dimmers and the ceiling has wood accent features.
- Guest stateroom
- Midway forward on the companionway to the starboard side is the guest stateroom with criss-cross twin berths and two opening oval portholes supply natural lighting. White leatherette headboards with a wall mounted 19 inch Sharp flat-panel TV and a JVC DVD/audio system combo unit as well as DSS HD receiver. There is drawer storage beneath the lower berth and a hanging closet below the upper berth. The upper berth has a stainless steel safety rail to the open side. Private head with glass door enclosed shower stall, teak seat & floor and framed window (porthole) with wood blinds. Vanity top with oval sink and opening mirrored medicine cabinet. Teak & holly sole in the head. Across the companionway from the guest stateroom to portside is the laundry/utility room which contains a Miele Touchtronic stacked front-loading washer & separate dryer, an Isotherm stand-up refrigerator & freezer, linen shelfs & laundry hamper. There is an oval opening porthole and above an emergency escape hatch to the main deck.
- VIP stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is all the way forward on the companionway and features a raised centerline queen berth with hull side windows, opening portholes and an overhead deck hatch with retractable shade. The headboard is tufted white leatherette with a mirror above and there are wall-mounted shaded reading lamps to either side of the bed as well as nightstand shelf. On the aft starboard side bulkhead is a Sharp 19 inch flat panel TV and next to the bed is a JVC DVD/sound system combo unit plus there is a DSS HD receiver. To the portside aft is a walk-in closet with full length mirror on back of the door. To the starboard side is a private head with curved acrylic shower stall enclosure with wood seat and floor, rainhead shower fixture or wand, and framed porthole used for towel storage. Oval porcelain sink with molded countertop and mirrored medicine cabinet above. Techna commode and a bidet basin. Teak and holly sole in the head.
- Pilothouse helm: Two 15 inch Masters HD Monitors displaying from Furuno NavNet 3D blackbox radar/GPS/chartplotter/recording depth sounder Naviop 15 inch touch-screen display with integrated PLC unit Naviop 8.4 inch touch-screen display Furuno NavPilot 500 autopilot Furuno FI-50 digital data display Furuno RB 2721 Vhf radiophone, 25w with intercom & DSC Separate video screen for camera system including control panel pad (cameras facing up either side from aft deck overhang, camera facing aft from centerline & camera in engine room) FLIR night-vision camera on mast top with control pad Thrane & Thrane Sailor 150 Imarsat fleet broadband sat phone & data KVH Tracvision M7 sat TV 24 inch antenna dome system Wave WIFI receiver/Ethernet converter Nav-Tracker security system TRAC digital stabilizer control panel MAN digital engine data displays Sidepower bow & stern thruster contols ZF SmartCommand engine controls with Easidock feature ZF digital rudder angle display Searchlight control panel MochiCraft alarm system & light indicator panels Urania magnetic compass Upper flybridge helm: Furuno 12 inch NavNet 3D display and control offering all network functions Furuno NavPilot 511 remote panel Furuno FI-50 digital data display Furuno RB 2721 Vhf radiophone FLIR night-vision camera control panel PolyPlanar Stereo system with CD player & speakers (also Bose speakers in overhead arch on sundeck) ZF engine controls & digital rudder angle display Thruster controls & spot light control Upper helm has analog tach and temp gauges for the MAN engines Portside of the pilothouse has a door opening to the Portuguese bridge Both helms have remote controls for the windlass with anchor chain counter & rudder angle indicator gauge. There are two sets of ZF controls, one for the conventional diesels and the other for the electric motor control. Helm wheels are polished stainless spoke-style and wood rimmed. There are wing docking stations on either side of the bridge. They are protected by smoked acrylic hinged covers and consist of 2 sets of engine controls (main & electric), analog tachs, rudder position indicator with tiller jog lever, thruster controls, & start/stops. There is also an aft docking station under a hinged fiberglass cover between the aft deck lounge & steps to the bridge. This station has only one set of main engine controls, thruster controls & start/stops buttons.
- Hull & Deck equipment
- Two Mitsubishi ARG 4000 gyro-stabilizer units with Naviop control system Besenzoni passarelle, teak walkway insert Besenzoni 400kg davit, G409 Commodore, telescoping & rotation Two Lofrans Project X4 vertical windlasses with chain wildcats, drum, brake & chain claw. Chain rode with two 60kg Poole anchors and fresh water sprayers. A large chain locker with ladder access down to the bulbous bow. Aft corners house two Lofrans warping winch windlasses with mooring bits Full teak decks throughout vessel except by foredeck lockers, kept natural finished Teak cap railing surrounding main deck, kept natural finished All exterior cushions are textured tan vinyl covered with draining foam and there is a full set of white terry cloth covers for all cushions Two 6-man EV emergency life-rafts on deck in containers Dive compressor rigged by Brownies with tank fill station and regulator hose with auto-wind spool 2010 Novurania 400DL RIB tender with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke, Raymarine digital depth, Standard Horizon Vhf radio Stainless steel removable hoop railings surrounding aft platform Underwater lights, 2 in transom, 3 on each side midships & aft, 1 in bow facing up from bulbous bow Beneath stairway up to the upper helm there is a large boat locker/storage room Stainless steel heavy framed bimini top over upper helm station Freshwater hot/cold shower wands at upper helm deck and aft deck Gallinea dual arm windshield wipers (2) on forward pilothouse window Beneath forward pilothouse window is a bench riding seat with railings, stereo speakers and a teak stairway down to the foredeck area Hamann AG wastewater treatment system Bosch Ariston hot water heater Horizon HRO Seafari modular watermaker Condaria Chilled water air-conditioning system, 108,000 Btu with independent raw water intake thru-hull Electrically controlled helm chair in pilothouse with tailored canvas cover Integral smoke & fire alarm system throughout boat Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with remote panels at helms To either side amidships a covered, drained compartment contains fuel fill, water fill, and holding tank pumpout From the aft deck there are electrically controlled steps that open down to the aft platform Foredeck has gullwing opening storage compartments to either side There is a backlit stainless steel name panel on the transom and lighted Mochi Craft Dolphin emblems on the deckhouse pilasters
- Electrical system
- Two Fischer Panda 35Kw generators in stainless sound shields Two 100 amp shorepower cords with Glendinning cablemaster from transom Mastervolt battery charging systems Master electrical panel with Naviop touch screen monitor/control screen
- Hybrid function summary
- The following description was made by the manufacturer through a press release near this 23m model's launch date. This vessel is hull #4 of the 23m model line. THE ZEM (ZERO EMISSION MODE) HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM The innovative hybrid propulsion combines the reliability of the traditional diesel, which when selected transmits power directly to the propellers, with the ability to cruise in 'Zero Emission Mode', driven by two 70 kW synchronous electric motors applied in series to the propeller shaft and engaging with the reduction gears. The motors are powered by a pack of Lithium ion batteries , the most advanced technology in this field. Exclusive Ferretti patent it can operate in 5 different modes: 1) DIESEL PROPULSION AND ENERGY STORING: The diesel engines, as well as handling normal propulsion, operate the electric motors. In this way they work as generators, rapidly recharging the propulsion battery pack. 2) DIESEL-ELECTRIC: The electric motors, disengaged from the diesel, drive the propellers and are powered by the on board generators and the propulsion battery pack. 3) ZEM Propulsion: The propellers are powered by the electric motors, disengaged from the diesel and operated exclusively by the propulsion battery pack, providing totally silent, zero emission operations. 4) ZEM Function: All the on-board utilities are powered by the propulsion battery pack, including air conditioning, boiler and ARG, enabling totally silent, zero emission functioning of the boat. Modes 3 and 4, for example, allow owners to enjoy the exclusive, unique experience of entering a bay, lying at anchor for several hours with full on-board functionality, then leaving, secure in the knowledge that the entire operation has been carried out in total silence and with zero emissions. In this way the yacht has no negative impact on the local environment. 5) PLUG-IN: During stays in port the propulsion battery pack is charged through a dedicated shore power connection. All these modes are easily managed through a specially developed monitoring system. Touch screen selection of the various modes of propulsive energy transfer is immediate and intuitive. This new technology, also made possible through significant international collaborations, marks a concrete step forward by the nautical industry towards greater respect for the environment, an objective that Ferretti is working towards through its constant commitment to research and development.
- Mechanical systems
- Twin MAN 6-cylinder 800hp common-rail diesels with approximately 500 hours and transferrable engine warrantee ZF transmissions in a V-drive arrangement SidePower DC bow and stern thrusters, 20hp Racor primary fuel filters for mains and generators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Most of the measurement specs and calculations were drawn from manufacturer sourced information and have not been independently verified. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. There are personal items and some equipment that may be in the photos which will be excluded from the sale. Specific exclusions should be identified by broker prior to offering. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Joe Majcherek, central agent for complete details. 561-346-2367 cellular, 954-525-8112 office or firstname.lastname@example.org for email.