This 38' Hatteras has 6-71s and a 2 stateroom layout with teak wood interior. Has been a family cruising & fishing vessel. Contact listing agent for complete details.
- Total Power: 485hp x 2 Detroit Diesel 6-71TIBs
- Accomodations and Layout
- Entering the salon from the cockpit you will notice the attractive teak Hatteras interior has custom leather furniture with an L-shaped soft to the starboard and loveseat-sized sofa to the port. There are custom wood blinds on the side salon windows and track-lighting above. The galley is up and forward with 2 newer SubZero units, refrigerator & freezer. There is an entertainment center forward to the starboard side. The master stateroom has a centerline queen berth with plenty of storage, drawer space, and a flat-screen TV. The guest stateroom with upper/lower twin berths is to starboard. Opposite is a large head with separate shower stall. The head has been plumbed for freshwater flush. Custom Leather furniture Beige Berber carpeting Custom wood blinds New flat screen TV New DVD player Kenwood stereo / CD player Kenwood 10-disc CD changer Bose speakers Large opening overhead hatch in master stateroom Sylvania flat screen TV in master stateroom Track lighting Overhead rod holders
- Sub Zero Refrigerator (new) Sub Zero Freezer (new) Panasonic microwave oven 3-burner electric stovetop Deep stainless steel sink Burl design laminate countertops 4 drawers and cabinet storage Liquor cabinet
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit with stainless anchor and chain/line rode Full bow rail 3/4 bridge enclosure Bridge cushions & helm cover Spreader lights Cockpit coaming pads Nav lights Starboard steps on bridge ladder Fresh & saltwater washdown in cockpit Transom door with Armstrong dive ladder & mount New electric Windlass with helm control Pipewelders full tower with controls and bench seat Dive tank holders
- Electrical System
- newer Northern Lights 9Kw generator Batteries w/parallel switch 110V, 220V AC electrical system
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno NavNet GPS, chartplotter, depth recorder, 10.4" display Northstar GPS navigator Furuno 48 Mile radar - open array ICOM VHF radio Robertson autopilot Overhead electronics box Compass SSB radio, SEA
- Fishing equipment
- Rupp outriggers Cockpit freezer, cockpit sink and tackle center Full Pipewelders tuna tower Teaser reel Rod holders / rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail Rod holders on aft cockpit railings and tower legs Rod holders in gunnels Teak Pompanette fighting chair Baitwell Downrigger Cockpit coaming pads
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Racor filters Halon system A/C compressors, 16k Btu unit replaced Bilge pumps & blowers Oil change system Fuel priming pump SMX II control pads Engine synchronizer, Glendinning Trim tabs CO2/smoke detectors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.