- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Don't miss this fishing machine! I have rigged this boat out for fishing. I have rigged the out riggers for 3 lines and a teaser a side! She has a fighting chair, full tuna tower with all controls, rod holders on the side of the tower and across the top, 2 large fish boxes in the floor, and 6 rod holders in the gunnels! It is power by 2 Volvo Pentas, both have been rebuilt! Just replaced both drives and props! New fuel pumps on both. New bottom paint, boot stripe and Carolina decals. Just compounded and waxed last season, very clean! Updated electronics Garmin 3210 chart ploter/sounder. Furuno sounder and radar! Also a norstar GPS. Has good working auto pilot! If you don't slay the fish on this boat, you never will. It is a PROVEN FISH RAISER. Has had the big rock winning fish on before! Has caught 500lb blue fin tuna! It is the boat for you if you want a 28ft boat that can fish like a 50ft sport fisher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is rigged and ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to go quick PRICED BELOW MARKET VALUE! CALL NOW!!!!!! All OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- LWL: 28 Max Bridge Clearance: 12
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 256 Fresh Water: 30
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CAROLINA CLASSIC 28 SPECIFICATIONS L.O.A: 28'5" Beam: 10'6" Deadrise: 24º Draft: 30" Fuel Capacity: 256 gal.(gas) 200 gal.(diesel) 256 gal. (diesel with long range fuel capacity) Water Capacity: 30 gal. Height from waterline: Windshield 7'0", Tower 12'0" Power: Diesel: up to 315 hp. Gas: Crusader 6.0 375 hp Drive: Conventional Inboard CONSTRUCTION • Bonded and mechanically fastened hull, deck and liner • Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system • NMMA Certified • Solid fiberglass hull MECHANICAL • Acoustic and thermal insulation • Algae-X Fuel Optimization System (diesel) • Bilge pumps (3) w/ indicator lights • Bilge, mildew-resistant finish • Double stainless steel hose clamps below waterline • Engine alarm system • Engine hatch lift, power • Fire extinguisher, halon, automatic • Fuel filter/water separators • Fuel line, flexible • Fuel tanks, Marine aluminum Mufflers • Rub rail, heavy duty • Rudders, SS (inboard) • Seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline • Seawater intake strainer, heavy-duty bronze • Shafts, heavy duty stainless steel • Struts, heavy duty bronze • Stuffing boxes, bronze, dripless • Transmissions, hydraulic • Transom zincs, fully bonded • Vibration-absorbing engine mounts • Water system, pressurized COCKPIT • Cockpit lighting, indirect • Dockside electric hookup • Freshwater washdown • Rod holders (4) • Rod racks under gunwale • Saltwater washdown • Scuppers w/flaps • Self-bailing cockpit • Storage areas • Tackle cabinet/seat HEAD • Electric head w/holding tank and Y-valve • Floor, non-skid surface • Medicine cabinet • Mirror • Receptacle, 110V GFI • Shower, pressurized • Shower sump • Sink with countertop • Storage cabinets • Towel rack OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT • Battery charger • Coaming pads, aft cockpit • Glendinning Electronic Controls • Fighting chair with footrest • Freshwater cooling engines • Generator • HVAC with electric digital control • Live bait well on transom • Long range fuel tanks (diesel) • Tuna tower and weather enclosure w/ electronic controls, compass and electronics box (includes tachs, horn, seat) • Rocket launcher on tower legs • Corian Countertops • Teak & Holly Sole • Spreader lights on tower • Swim platform, fiberglass • TV inlet and jack • Live bait well on transom • Long range fuel tanks (diesel) ELECTRICAL • AC/DC electrical distribution panel • Battery paralleling switch • Batteries, heavy-duty marine (3) • Bonded electrical system • Circuit breaker protected throughout • Color-coded wiring system • Lighting 12V • High Water Alarm • Navigation lights, international • Receptacles 110V duplex, GFI • 30 AMP shore power w/cord HELM STATION • Compass • Dual controls • Electronics compartment, dash, flush mount • Helm & companion chair • Stainless steel steering wheel • Trim tab switches • VDO instrumentation • Weather-protected switches and instruments • Windshield w/opening vents, wiper CABIN • Bomar hatch • Counter top • Drawers and storage • Galley sink • Microwave oven • Refrigerator, AC/DC • Rod Racks • Table, removable • V-berth lounge w/cushions, filler, storage MISCELLANEOUS • Anchor locker, bow access • Deck, diamond non-skid • Deck hardware, stainless steel, thru-bolted • Dual air horns • 2 bow cleats • 2 hawse pipes • 2 spring line cleats • 2 stern cleats • 2 bow chocks • Stainless steel bow rail • Standard helm deck seating
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to schedule a showing please call George Moffitt at 919-412-1088