- by Holiday Mansion
- 36 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0 16V
- Number of Engines
This is an absolutely amazing vessel with unbelievable potential for a resort party boat. The owner is a marine designer and every system on board has been custom engineered and fabricated. Her IVECO 4 cylinder engines only burn only 0.6 gallons per mile at 8 knots and can top out at almost 30 knots if needed. The boat was built on a a Holiday Mansion hull that was purchased new for this purpose. A 2" foam deck was installed and al the wiring is tin. Please see full specs for more info.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- This boat would cost hundreds of thousands more to build form scratch. From her custom hard top, to her engine driven hot tub with heat exgnagers off the engine so that a generator is not needed to power the tub, to the imitation leather seats, misters, Holland Custom Grill, and 23" draft, every inch of her layout has been well thought out. Four Person Hot Tub Windless Windless Misters inside Hard Top Rails Red LED lighting throughout Snap in Carpet Outriggers Custom Wood Barrel Head
- Garmin 5406 Icom VHF Jensen Stereo with amps and speakers Electronic Engine Monitoring Underwater Lights
- This boat was put togehter by a professional engineer. Thousands of man hours were put into it. It was built to last and run forever. The 3.0 Liter engines were specifically choosen because of their reliabilty and efficency. There are two sets of props, one for speed, and one for manuverability. Each set of props cost $7000 alone. At 7 knots she only burns 0.6 gallons per hour!
- This boat is the perfect party boat for a hotel that can cruise around in calm seas or for cruing shallow canals. It was overbuilt, and perfectly thought out. She is currently located on up the Dania cut off canal in Fort Lauderdale and is used sparingly for charters in Fort Lauderdale. The owner wants to start his next project boat and wants her gone!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.