- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 3116 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS IS A COLLECTORS DREAM SPORTFISHERMAN... OVER $200K WAS INVESTED IN THIS RARE AND UNIQUE RYBOVICH CUSTOMIZATION IN FEBRUARY OF 2008 MAKING HER ONE OF THE MOST MODERN, BEST LOOKING, CLASSIC SPORTFISHING BOATS AVAILABLE!!!
Recent $20,000 Price Reduction
THIS BOAT IS IN TURN KEY CONDITION.TRADES CONSIDERED, AND 5 YEARS FRESH WATER MOORAGE IN CUSTOM BASIN BESIDE THE SITTEE RIVER MARINA IN BELIZE INCLUDED.
- Displacement: 19 Tons
- Total Power: 310
- The Salon has a U- shaped couch, built-in entertainment center w/large flat screen color TV, Sat. System, VCR, DVD, stereo system and Zoned air conditioning. Pillows x5 Sideboard with corian top Decanter set Framed pictures x3 Refrigerator Icemaker Tuner, Pioneer surround sound Satellite TV system, RCA DVD player, Pioneer VCR, Sony TV, Sony 31" flat screen Corner cabinet, corian top Electrical panel beneath Air Cond. control, above
- Galley is up with double SS sinks, Corian counters, 3 burner electric stove top, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer/ice-maker. U-shaped counter, corian Drawers and cabinets beneath Three Burner Electric Stove Microwave Freezer Sink, double stainless Boat model Stools, x4 mahogany Carpet Vinyl overhead
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The Master stateroom is located to port with a full size berth, Corian counter tops, custom etched ocean scene mirror of a Marlin and the vessel, built-in safe and TV/VCR, zoned Air conditioning, ensuite Raritan head w/LectraSan treatment, and shower. Double berth Headboard, mahogany and upholstered Pillows and spread Mirror, full wall with mahogany pillars and arch Bureau, six drawers with granite top Mirror above, etched with ocean scene of vessel and marlin Fish figurine Boat model TV GE Wall hanging, boat model with thermometer and barometer Overhead light Ports Hanging locker Air cond. control Safe Drapes Carpet Vinyl overhead Vanity with granite top Cabinet and drawers beneath Mirror above with lighting Raritan head Lectra-san control Stall shower with lighting and storage cabinet Towel rack Port hole Mirrored overhead
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The private foreward guest cabin has staggered over and under full sized berths and an enclosed guest head in companionway with Corian counter tops, Raritan w/LectraSan treatment system, and shower. There is a large hatch to the foredeck and zoned Air conditioning. A companionway settee also converts to 2 bunks. Single bunks, hi-lo Drawers and cabinets beneath Overhead light Reading light x2 Bedspreads Pillows Framed display (knots and flags) Hatch to foredeck Steps to hatch Portholes x2 Carpet Vinyl headliner
- Furuno GPS JRC Radar w/ Array Antenna Two Danforth Compasses AM/ FM Sony Stereo Rayline Searchlight DeWalt Air horns Standard VHF Raytheon sounder w/alarm Raytheon autopilot Interphase sounder/fish finder Roos fine line depth indicator fwd. scanner
- Power is 50 amp 120/230v shorepower w/50' power cord. All of the AC and DC circuits have breakers on them. A new Faria TDEC 15kW generator was installed in 2004. There are 8 12v batteries routed through disconnects to the main panel and engines.
- There is adequate ground tackle w/anchor windlass w/chain rode on board. In addition the boat is prepared for sea with life jackets, fire extinguishers, a fire quench system, flare kits, and spare 23.5 x24" props. Fighting chair Bait station with refrigerator Cabinets, both sides Outriggers Center rigger Cockpit floods Halon actuator Sun cover Ice chest Speakers, one pair Ladder to flybridge
- The boat hull, and superstructure were painted with top quality Imron paint and the bottom has recently received three coats of top quality anti-fouling bottom paint. It is constructed of 5 1/2" mahogany planking and then hand laid up laminated fiberglass over the planking. The hull structure is reinforced by plywood bulkheads bonded to the hull. The decks and superstructure are also constructed of plywood and planking fiberglassed over. All have been recently sunded with a phenolic hammer and there were no signs of weakness. In additon there are no faults or flaws in construction, and recent inspection of the hull and interior revealed that there was no previous damage, or dry rot. All the through hull fittings are in good condition, and they are all connected to a central bonding system.
- This vessel is powered by twin FWC Caterpillar 3116 TA diesel V-8 engines. They have a bore of 4.13" and a stroke of 5.0" and a cubic inch displacement of 402 cubic inches. They are rated at 310 HP at 2600 RPM. Both engines were purchased with 850 original hours on them and now have approx. 1,000 hours. Serial number for the port engine is 4KG03275 and 4KG03782 for the Stbd. The engines are coupled with new ZF transmissions with 2:1 reduction gear coupled to 13/4' stainless shafts. All machinery was instaled according to NFPA and/ or ABYC standards.
- The boat is located near Jaguar Reef Lodge in Belize, very close to some of the best cruising grounds in the world (Belize barrier reef, atolls, etc.) and has fresh water moorage on the Sittee River next to the Sittee River Marina. The moorage spot was custom designed for the boat and is included (for 5 years) with the purchase. The owner recently purchased 8 top of the line deep sea rods and reels as well as a considerable amount of tackle, etc., which has never been used and is included with the boat. The boat has spare props and spare drive shafts. A custom made mahogany table fits on to the fighting chair pedestal and there are 4 stainless steel, newly purchased, deck chairs which make for an ideal dining set up. Also, included is a complete set of dive gear and a brand new 8’ zodiac was which sits in a custom made cradle on the foredeck.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.