MUST SELL NOW! This 390 has been well maintained and continuously updated throughout the years. Her 3208 Caterpillars (375hp) have been meticulously cared for, and look and run well.
- Displacement: 28000
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100
- Overnight accommodations for four owners and guests are available between two enclosed staterooms. The master stateroom can be found forward and features a queen island berth. The guest stateroom is to starboard and is equipped with a twin settee and flip down bunk. The guest stateroom also features a sliding partition allowing full utilization of the area when entertaining in the salon. The salon features an oversize settee and original convertible teak table. Original teak trim and updated carpet and upholstery can be found throughout the cabin. Two (2) reverse cycle marine air systems. Full Walk-in Shower Carpet & Upholstery Original Teak Hi-Lo Table
- A full galley can be found to starboard, just aft of the guest stateroom. Features include a new refrigerator, 3 burner stove, microwave, sink, and lots of storage. A breakfast bar / counter top is nicely incorporated into the forward area.
- Robertson AP200DL Autopilot Furuno LS 6000 Radar Glendenning Sync Furuno Fishfinder Garmin Color GPS Chartplotter AM/FM/CASS Emergency Start
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Full maintainance records and logs. 8kW Westerbeke Generator - 1471 hours w/ mechanical instrumentation at the helm. Dual 30A Shore Power New Halon System 3 years ago Steering Ram replaced 2 years ago Helm replaced 2 years ago T-3208 Cat Diesels w/ 1579 hours All Raw Water Systems redone in 2005 Two (2) Spare Monel Props One (1) Spare Shaft Two (2) New 8D Marine Batteries 6/05 Macerator replaced two years ago
- New Lewmar Windlass - chain & rode New Canvas in 2004 Raw Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.