- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Albin Tourament Express is a Downeast-style cruiser family fishing yacht. This is an ideal boat for either cruising with the family or the serious sport fisherman. The roomy cabin, with 6'5" headroom, has all the comforts for weekend cruising while the large cockpit provides an excellent offshore fishing platform. A new oversized bow thruster along with the 370 horse power Cummins 6TBA diesel will give confidence while maneuvering. She is also equipped a custom bait board and rocket launcher, with interior and exterior rod storage for 15 rods.
The hull had been designed to give a smooth, stable ride in the heaviest sea conditions. The modified V-hull has deep forefoot and keel/skeg configuration for propeller and rudder protection. As with all Abin yachts only the highest quality materials are used in the construction of the Albin 28.
- Beam: 10 Displacement: 7,500
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 132 Fresh Water: 36
- Accommodations The Albin 28 can offer accommodations for 4 and has eight opening port holes as well as a large hatch for great ventilation.Forward Seating converts to Queen-sized Berth.Removable Table,Double Quarter Berth aft of Galley ,Hanging Locker Good Drawer/Locker Storage ,Large Opening Hatch Forward ,6 Portholes with Screens in Fwd Cabin. HEAD Full Sized Head w. Marine Toilet Shower Sink WATER SYSTEM Pressure Water Hot Water – 110V & Engine Fresh Water Washdown Transom/Deck Shower
- Stove – Butane Microwave – 110V Refrigerator. 110/12V SS Sink
- Raytheon Radar Northstar 951 GPS Sitex Depth Finder
- • Batteries – 3 • Battery Charger 3 Shore Power & Cord AC/DC Panels Selector Switch Windshield Wipers - 3
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.