- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one of the cleanest 44' Ocean's on the market. This boat is currenly docked in Jupiter Florida and is easy to see!
The Ocean 44 is a very Popular Sport Fisherman Boat noted for it's Handsome Profile, Quick Acceleration, Wide-open and Comfortable Floor-plan and Big 130 Sq. Ft. Cockpit! She appeals to anglers who want to get to their favorite blue waters fast and cruisers who enjoy running in style. For those who dream of 24+ knots of speed, trophy fish and civilized comfort on the high seas - this Ocean is for you!
Ocean Yachts the world's largest producer of quality-built Super Sports Sport Fisherman cruisers. Their yachts are valued by thousands of owners running in all the world's great seas for their unbeatable combination of performance, speed, power, luxury, styling and durability. Boats that appeal to serious sport-fishermen and devoted pleasure cruisers, alike.
- Displacement: 3600#
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 480 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60 est
- Entering the vessel from the cockpit through the sliding salon door you see beautiful top quality carpet throughout, a white L-shaped sofa/sleeper port-side with matching decor pillows. Forward to port is a built-in bar with ice-maker and center forward is the entertainment center. Opposite on the starboard side features a two seat-er breakfast bar and aft are two barrel/swivel chairs upholstered with matching fabric. All of the window treatments in the salon feature side valances upholstered in coordinating colored designer fabric with blinds. Stepping down two stairs from the salon to the starboard-side, the U-shaped galley features a full size refrigerator/freezer, GE built-in microwave oven, Galley Maid electric 3 burner stove w/oven, very deep s/s sink, trash compactor, upper and lower storage cabinets and plenty of counter space. The guest stateroom is to port with twin berths, a built-in center night-table, and a private head with shower. In the bow is the center line queen berth master stateroom with it's own private head & shower. Both staterooms feature hanging lockers, storage areas, and AC. Both the master & guest head include vacuflush toilets, enclosed showers, sinks & mirrors. Wet bar w/25 lb. icemaker 110V refrigerator Central vac system Stereo Toshiba TV GE Spacemaker Microwave Galleymaid Empress Stove/ Oven Fridgidare Refrigerator
- Furuno FCV- 292 Navigator Offshore Distance Log Navigator Offshore Depth Danforth Compass Northstar 951 GPS Robertosn AP3000X Autopilot Icom IC-M100 VHF Furuno 1761 Mark 3 Radar
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Fully enclosed Eisenglass Flybridge Anchor light Bow pulpit Anchor roller Simpson Lawrence Windlass Nautical Structures Davit 1995 Avon Tender with 25 hp Motor Bow rail Teak decking Swim Platform
- The engine room on this boat is CLEAN!! You will not find a cleaner engine room on another boat. Two-zone Air Conditioning Horn (3) Bilge pumps Hot Water Heater Blowers Oil exchange system Oil filters Electrical bonding system Pressure water system Fresh Water Cooling Trim Tabs Fuel filters Windlass Heater Glendenning engine synchronizers Fire extinguishing system Toilet systems Engine controls
- BRAND NEW Westerbeke 8kW generator 12V/110V 50 amp shore power Battery parallel switch (2) batteries Battery charger
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- The cockpit is very wide and open featuring 130 sq. ft. of space. Rupp Riggers Livewell Rod holders Fighting chair gers Cockpit controls Cockpit freezer Tackle center
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.