- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS TO MOVE UP!! ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!!
"Muscular sportcruiser introduced offers dramatic styling, palatial full-beam owner's cabin, state-of-the-art construction. Lavish interior boasts opulent main salon with leather seating, extra-large galley with built-in washer/dryer, two large staterooms with en suite heads, exquisite cherry joinery. Raised bridgedeck offers seating for eight; adjoining aft cockpit seating has retractable sun lounge. Electrohydraulic high-low bathing platform handles a tender."
- Total Power: 800
- Entering the cabin you are immersed in the fine cherry woodwork and joinery, a Sunseeker characteristic that has made them so famous. Running the portside length of the salon is a well appointed galley opposite a curved cream leather sofa with a beautiful cherry wood leaf table to starboard. Forward is the VIP stateroom with an island bed, Ensuite head with shower and a flat panel TV with DVD player. Aft is the full beam master stateroom with a queen size island berth, a vanity, Ensuite head with shower, and a flat panel TV with DVD player
- (2) burner electric range (6) place crockery set w/custom fitted storage Sharp Microwave oven Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer units Coffee Maker Washer/Dryer combination unit
- 13.5 KW generator with underwater silent exhaust Galvanic isolator Hydraulic steering Glendinning cablemaster with white AC power cable feed and recovery system Bow Thruster - Volvo Penta BP 1200 -10HP Microcommander electronic engine controls 24V & 12V DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection 4 X Engine batteries 4 X Domestic batteries 2 X Generator batteries
- Bimini top Hydraulic swim platform Fresh water wash down system for forward and aft deck Stainless steel deck vents in place of standard plastic Cockpit speakers Foredeck sunbathing sun pad with custom canvas
- This boat is equiped with a full Raymarine Package including Radar, GPS Chart Plotter/ and Depth SOunder. She has a Simrad Autopilot, electronic engine controls, remote spotlight, Bow thruster, electric windless,Sat TV,and more..
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.