This classic 41 Hatteras is a “must see” fishing vessel. With the comforts of a Motor Yacht, she will bring you to the fishing grounds in style. The current owner has owned has moved up to a 53' Classic Hatteras Sportfish and this one is ready to continue fishing!
- Beam: 14 Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 150
- Board via large cockpit with freezer to port, fish station with sink to starbaord and large fighting chair. Enter salon with two barrel chairs to port, large sofa to starboard and entertainment center/wet bar forward. Down three steps to in line galley to starboard and guest stateroom with over and under berths to port. Next to port is the head vacuflush toilet and soap/shampoo dispenser in separate shower stall. Forward is vberth stateroom with sink and mirror. Excellent storage throughout
- GALLEY AND EQUIPMENT
- Stand up refrigerator/freezer Two burner cook top Microwave SS sink w/counter cover 21' Toshiba color TV VCR DVD Sony stereo w/10 disc CD changer Multi beverage drink dispenser
- ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
- Robertson Autopilot Furuno Radar Furuno color GPS/Fishfinder combo Standard Horizon VHF West Marine VHF Seawater temp guage Sea 222 single side band radio Starboard & port 30 & 50 amp shore power New electric panel w/digital readouts Northern Lights 8 KW genset Ocean Breezer programmable AC CruiseAir AC forward
- DECK AND ENGINE ROOM
- Rupp Outriggers Center rigger Tuna Tower Electric windlass Cockpit freezer Live bait well Bait prep station w/sink Fighting chair New salon windows and frames Front window replaced Remanufactured 375hp Caterpillar 3208 diesels Twin disc gears w/1.5 to 1 reduction ratio Hynautic hydraulic steering 110 volt fresh water pumps w/fiberglass
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Recent Awlgrip on house, fly bridge and cockpit Custom linens and bed spreads Liquid soap/shampoo dispenser in new shower All new interior in 1992
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.