- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT $15,000 PRICE REDUCTION. OWNER WILLING TO TRADE DOWN TO 22'- 25' BAY BOAT.
One of the best rides on the water! The 33 Blackfin is a combination of classic good looks, functional layout, and impressive ride. This one has had loads of recent upgrades including a custom hard top, updted electronics, helm A/C, custom cockpit seating, the list goes on and on. She shines like a new boat. Her 435 hp 3208 Caterpillar engines run great with less than 1100 original hours. These engines have been run lightly only being cruised at 2200 RPM's which provides a 23 knot cruising speedgetting about a mile to the gallon. They top out at 2800 RPM.
- Interior includes queen berth forward which sleeps 2 plus dinette sleeps 1. Dinette table folds down to make single berth. Has standup head to port with shower and sink. Storage is below microwave and refrigerator. Two storage cabinets are above the range with storage below the dinette seat. Small vertical storage portside outside of head.
- Galley is down, Icemaker on bridge deck, Orice 2 burner electric stove, Orice Microwave oven, Water heater, Dockside pressure water system, Norcold refrigeration with small freezer.
- Panish Electronic Controls Furuno Radar, Furuno FCV- 582L Depth Sounder Raymarine Tri- Data Simrad AP20 Autopilot ICOM IC- M4028 VHF Northstar 952X Bennet Trim Tabs
- Deck and Hull
- Danforth anchor, Bow pulpit and rails, Coast Guard Approved Safety Package, Fiberglass Deck Material, Saltwater/freshwater deck wash down system, Fenders and lines, 6 life jackets, Marine electric windlass, Windshield washer and wipers, Transom door, Cockpit Coming white vinyl, 2 large fish boxes under deck, L-shade lounge on bridge deck, Two person helmseat, Cockpit and bridge deck courtesy lights, Icemaker on bridge deck, Rupp Outriggers. Extras include Bridge Deck Air Conditioning and Custom Cockpit Seating.
- Engine Room
- 4 top of the line Odyssey batteries, Battery parallel switch, 30 amp dockside electrical cable, Phasor 6.5kW generator, Engine alarm, Fire extinguishing system, Fuel filters, Fuel engine shut off valves, Transfer system, Hydraulic wheel steering, Glendining synchronizers, Trim tabs, Electric engine hatch.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.