Your Condominium on the water; ready to cruise or just entertain.
All the comforts of home with a fishing cockpit!
Fully heated/air conditioned including flybridge and aft sun deck which has
a wet bar, ice maker, and entertainment center. Full hard tops, no canvas or eisenglass to deal with.
This is not your run of the mill bleached maple interior with dinette seating;
The teak interior is newly custom designed; Cork flooring throughout,
neutral window treatments, a formal teak dining table with carved chairs and matching
Comer hutch storing china and silverware.
Comfortable, roomy salon has an ultra leather upholstered sofa which includes sofa bed and recliner.
Kitchen is fully equipped with Corian counter tops throughout; a dishwasher, trash compactor, washer
and dryer make this floating home a great cruiser and/or live aboard. Two private Staterooms include a Master with
California king bed and VIP with queen island bed, both with full ensuite bathroom.
The yacht has 2 entertainment centers, 2 Flatscreen LCD TV's, two CRT TV's and Satellite reception in every room.
Beautifully Appointed And Impeccably Maintained!!
1997 50' Carver 500 Cockpit Motor Yacht; twin 450hp Cummins Diamond Series
diesel engines with less than 400 hrs, 18.5kw generator.
Dry docks for the summer months.
New bottom paint November 2010.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Year: 1997 (launched in 1998)
- Located in Marathon, FL
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
- HIN CDRE3031C797
- LOA: 50' .......... Beam: 15'4" .......... Displacement: 40,000
- Draft: 4'7" .......... Bridge Clearance: 18'9"
- Engine(s): Cummins (2).......... Engine(s) HP: 450 ..........Hours: less than 400
- Cruising Speed: 20-22 MPH ..........
- Fuel: 688.......... Water: 350 ..........Holding: 80
- Sleeps six comfortably in; a full-beam aft master stateroom, a fwd. VIP stateroom, and an ultra leather daybed in the salon.
- Master stateroom has California king island berth w/entertainment center
- Large, ensuite head, corian vanity with molded sink, glass door shower stall, and VacuFlush head w/tank monitor
- medicine chest, mirrors & vanity lighting
- Cork flooring and screened sliding windows
- Direct access to aft cockpit from the master stateroom via sliding glass sea door.
- Custom order linens, bedspread, designer pillows and decor.
- Beige Ultra Leather love seat, reading lamps, cedar-lined hanging lockers and lots of storage.
- Forward VIP stateroom has queen centerline berth with TV., reading lamps, custom bedding, and private entry to well appointed head
- VIP head features corian vanity sink, mirrored medicine chest, glass door shower/bath, vacuflush head with tank monitor and screened portal
- VIP stateroom has plenty of storage; two drawers and area under the berth, four cabinets, and two closets
- Lighting, reading lights, TV, central entertainment speakers w/ volume control, screened hatch and dual portals, washer and dryer
- Large comfortable salon with Ultra Leather sofa/bed, matching leather recliner, entertainment center including satellite TV receiver
- Designer appointments; upholstered wall coverings were professionally upgraded throughout as well as drapery and window treatments.
- Custom dining table and 4 matching carved wooden chairs, Comer China cabinet
- TV sets in the salon and aft deck upgraded with larger model Samsung LCD units
- Second Standard Omni VHF marine radio
- Washer and Dryer
- Added gray water tank with manual/automatic overboard release as well as deck pump out
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Tripp Lite Battery monitor
- Full sized galley with plenty of counter space for entertainment preparation.
- Lots of corian counterspace and storage above and below with custom made pantry.
- Full-size dual voltage Norcold refrigerator/ freezer, dual corian molded sinks, and GE CompactAll trash compactor.
- Dish washer, double fiberglass sinks, hot & cold pressurized water.
- Sharp Carosel microwave/ convection oven, Krupps coffee/espresso maker.
- three burner stove with large oven
- on board water heater (electric and/or starboard engine heated) provides hot water anytime
- Fresh water tank monitor
- cork flooring
Electronics & Navigation Systems:
- 4" Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Standard Omni VHF marine radio.
- Raytheon R4lXX 75 mile range radar
- Garmin model 3210 Color display GPS/ Map/Chartplotter and maps
- GDL30A marine weather satellite receiver with real time color display
- GSD 22 color depth sounder/ fishfinder/bottom mapper with midships sensor
- Garmin network hub
- Lowrance Global map w/ Fishfinder/GPS /aft sensor
- Autohelm ST700 autopilot with additional remote control in aft deck entertainment centre
- Sharp-trac 2000 automatic satellite locating dish
- full backlit instruments (see photo gallery), overhead lighting in white and red output ( for night cruising)
- Kohler generator with sound sheild was upgraded to 18.5kw because of the added load of aft deck and flybridge air conditioners,
- Dual D8 Deep cycle marine batteries (new 11/28/2011) with 12 volt breaker pannel and parallel load switches.
- Additional battery (new 11/28/2011) dedicated to generator
- Charger (100 amp) by TrippLite has auto inverter (110 volt source) and battery temperature/status monitor.
- 110v dockside power with double inlets and dual power cords.
- Dockside television, internet, and phone connections.
- AC/DC panel with battery monitor and remote inverter/charger control/display in salon
- fully enclosed air conditioned/heated hard top w/sliding glass windows (no plastic or zippers to deal with) snap-in flybridge carpeting.
- Center walk around helm console with full instrumentation
- dual screened overhead hatches provide air and roof access
- Captain's helm chair and companion seating for five with an additional forward helm bench for four more guests
- stereo speakers driven by aft deck entertainment center with remote on bridge console
- Remote control spot light, windshield wipers.
- fully enclosed air conditioned/heated hard top w/sliding glass windows
- Aft deck hard top has (3)wing-doors; 2 forward and 1 aft
- corian counter wetbar w/storage, corian molded sink, refrigerator & icemaker
- Deck chairs and side tables
- entertainment center with fore/aft speaker control
- Telescoping boarding ladder at bow
- Foredeck sports full sunpads, Maxwell electric anchor capstan w/remote helm control,
- wildcat anchor roller chock at stemhead and full length anchor chain in forward receiving locker
- Cockpit with insole storage
- molded stairs to aft deck
- Dock box on swimming platform
- Swim plattform and boarding ladder
- Transom hot and cold shower
- Radar Arch
- Navigation Lights
- Additional anchor, chain & rodes,
- trumpet air horns
- Fenders and lines
- Stainless bow rail with fender racks.
- Stainless bollards.
- Life jackets
- Freshwater washdown system and hot & cold transom shower.
- Transom door to oversized swim platform with swim ladder, storage locker and mooring whips for dinghy
- dock lines, fenders, and USCG approved safety package.
- Twin 450hp Cummins Diamond Series 6CTA8 diesel engines with less than 340 hrs.
- Sea strainers, fuel filters.
- Engine oil changing system for both engines and genset
- Glendenning engine synchronizer.
- Hydraulic steering with SeaStar tilt wheel, Morse engine controls.
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
- Automatic bilge pumps, bilge blowers
- Fireboy automatic Halon fire extinguishing system.
- MarineAir air conditioning, five units with individual control for the five living areas of the yacht
- Left and right spare props, spare prop shaft, parts and accessories.
- Owner's manuals and instructions
- It is important to note when comparing this yacht to similar yachts, that aside from the custom teak interior and wall coverings, and it's excellent condition, it features:
- _all 4 tanks filled w/fuel $3000.00
- _Kohler 18.5kw generator (upgrade from 12.5Kw) with sound shield
- _new (April 2011) Air conditioner in salon 2900.00 (old one noisy)
- _one set spare props $12000.00 (tuned for yacht addtn'l $875.00)
- _one spare prop shaft $1400.00
- _system for the auto or manual discharge of grey water with optional deck pumpout (for zero discharge marinas).