- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 OSI XDP FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Very Nice Doral. Deluxe Sound System.Electric assisted retractable radar arch. She's a must see.
ExportAmerican Full service yacht brokerage and worldwide exports.
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary.
- Aft Cabin
- Cabinet & reading lights Deluxe textured interior carpets Double bed: w/ pillows (2) Mattress fabric envelop Porthole: w/ screen Privacy curtain
- Bathroom door coordinated: w/ cabin furniture Berth: w/ pillows (2) w/ reading position adjustment Deluxe textured interior carpets: w/ non-skid backing Full height cabinet: w/ aromatic cedar Furniture finish coordinated: w/ aluminum moldings High gloss structural fiberglass cabin liner L-shaped dinette seat: w/ integrated storage (converts to a berth) Laminated dinette table Large storage space: under v-berth Metallic latches cabinet handles Mirror: w/ safety laminated backing Pedestal light: Italian style Privacy curtain: w/ stainless steel removable post Radio, cd player: (1 cd) w/2 speakers Side panels: w/ storage Storage shelves Swivel light: w/ Murano glass lampshade Translucent sliding companionway door: green tinted Washable stretch vinyl headliner
- Access to forward deck through windshield Acrylic glove box Cockpit door: w/ lock Cockpit refreshment area: w/ bar, anthracite granite aspect finish counter, pressurized water, beverage and bottle and glass holders Deluxe marine grade cockpit carpets: teak & holly pattern w/ Aquatrac® non-skid backing Dual helm seat: w/ standing driving position system and under seat storage Ergonomic passenger seat: w/ built-in armrest Ergonomic upholstered cockpit seating Fiberglass retractable radar arch: w/ integrated courtesy lights GFCI protected: 110 (220) Volt AC outlet Glass holder: green acrylic Hand rails: 316 grade stainless steel (cockpit) Hinged map holder: green acrylic Marine grade speakers Non-skid fiberglass floor: One level, self bailing Remote controlled cockpit courtesy lights Secondary engine hatch: (manual) Two position aft cockpit sliding seat: w/ under seat storage
- Built-in refrigerator Electric stove: w/ Corian® cover plate and storage space for plate Galley top: anthracite granite aspect Pressurized water system: (hot/cold) Silver microwave oven Sink: stainless steel Storage
- Access door: to dash board Corian® ceiling light base Fiberglass vanity top: w/ anthracite granite finish sink Pharmacy cabinet, storage & trash can Porthole: w/ screen Shower: w/ curtain Toilet: w/ waste tank Towel bar & mirror
- Hull & Deck
- 6" Walk around non-skid deck: including access steps and foot stop Acrylic sky light Anchor Roll: stainless steel w/ self bailing chain locker and access door Bow rail: extended welded 316 grade stainless steel, heavy duty w/ light patch Built-in fenders holders (2) Doral Core Guard: hull & deck hand-laid construction Grab rails: 316 grade stainless steel Hatches: w/ screen and built-in sunshield Hull & deck graphics Marine hardware: 316 marine grade stainless steel NMMA certified Nominal polyurethane molded logo Portholes: w/ screen Rub rail: w/ stainless steel insert Semi-built-in swim platform: w/ ladder (4 steps) Streamlined mooring cleats: molded stainless steel Stylized fiberglass deck air vent covers
- Aluminum AC/DC panel: w/ analog voltmeter Batteries paralleling system Battery boxes (2): (type 27) and cut-off switches on deck (batteries not included) Battery charger Bilge pumps (3): 1100 GPH w/ safety alarm CO detectors (2) City water inlet: w/ pressure regulator Danforth compass Dash: w/ full instrumentation, 5" MPH/RPM gauge, 2005 gauges and lighted switches Depth sounder Electric system: 110V/220V w/ dockside power and power cable 50' (15m) Electric trim tabs Electrical bilge blower Electrical trumpet style horn GFCI protected: 110 ( 220 ) Volt AC outlets High precision steering system: w/ tilt steering Hot water system: (110V/220V) w/ heat exchanger Outlet: 12V Remote spotlight Teleflex Extreme® control cables Water temperature gauge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.