- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
2 boat owner Post 50 Convertible recent overhaul of main engines and generator and many other refits and upgrades owner says bring offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LOA: 50 ft 0 in Beam: 16 ft 11 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
- Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92 TA Cruising Speed: 28 mph Maximum Speed: 33 mph Engine Hours: 240
- Total Power: 735
- Fuel: 870 Fresh Water: 240
- Sleeps 8 owners and guests in 3 staterooms and a convertible settee in the salon. The master stateroom is forward and sleeps 2 on a centerline queen berth, large hanging lockers, drawer storage and custom cabinets. Color TV, seperate air conditioning control and private access to the master head with stall shower is aft to starboard. The guest stateroom aft to starboard sleeps 2 on side by side berths that can be converted to a queen bed with center piece, large hanging locker and drawer storage. The second guest stateroom to port sleeps 2 on upper and lower berths, has a large hanging locker and drawer storage. Up a step and aft to the mid level galley and then up a coupe of steps to the salon area. The salon has a large L-shaped sofa to port that converts to a double wide berth, cocktail table and wet bar with ice maker forward to port. Occasional chair to starboard, plush carpeting, entertainment center with custom cabinet and dinette with teak table top is forward to starboard. In the lower companionway you have access to the guest/day head to starboard and the washer/dryer to port.
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System 15 Gallon Hot Water Heater Princess 3 Burner Stove with Oven Full Size Side by Side (19.6 Cu Ft) Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker Microwave Oven S/S Sink Instant Hot Water Dockside Water Inlet Garbage Disposal Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Additional Information
- Electronics & Navigation Furuno Navnet 10.4 with Radar and depth Northstar 952 GPS Simrad Autopilot ICOM 604 Garmin 400c Depth Sounder Standard Horizon GPS CP180 Clarion Stereo System with 6 disc Changer and remote SAT TV Electrical Westerbeke Generator- 200 Hours SMOH 110/220/12V Electrical Systems 50 Amp Inlet with Dockside Power Cable with Cablemaster Battery Parallel System Heart Freedom 30 Watt Inverter 4- 8D Batteries with Battery Switches Automatic Battery Charger Spreader Lights Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Mechanical Both Engines have 200 SMOH 3-Zone Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning Salt and Frest Water Washdowns Teak Covering Boards SMX Air Conditioner Controls Lube Oil Transfer System 2- Electric Heads with Holding Tank and macerator pump out Bilge Blower Racor Fuel Filters Engine Driven Emergency Bilge Pumps Halon Automatic Fire Supression System in Engine Room Engine Synchronizer Hydraulic Trim Tabs Engine Temperature Alarm Emergency Engine Stops Fuel Transfer System 3- Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Call Paul Grieco 954-806-0058