- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 L EFI Bravo II MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2000 Sea Ray 290 Sundancer, Twin 5.0 EFI Mercruisers, both motors have been rebuilt with lees than 120 hours. 5K kohler Generator. Windlass, spot light. full galley new fridge. This boat has been completely gone through and everything functions on the boat. Please call for an appointment today.
ExportAmerican full service yacht brokerage and world wide export.
Celebrating our 20th anniversary
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With its Arctic white gelcoat, stylish graphics package, lustrous burl wood accents and a fiberglass sport spoiler, it's easy to fall for the Sea Ray 290 Sundancer based on looks alone. But to make sure it's just as appealing from a practical standpoint, Sea Ray included a wealth of operational systems. Consider just the short list: automatic bilge pump, electric bilge blower, power steering, power tilt and trim, Lowrance 3500 digital depth finder, dockside power, even a freshwater washdown with cockpit shower, and concealed dockside water inlet. The large, extended swim platform and transom door makes it easy to board from the dock or the water, especially since the stainless steel swim ladder can be stowed away in its own dedicated compartment. The 290 Sundancer has a powerful standard engine package - twin 4.3L Bravo II MCM stern drives with 190 horsepower to get away from it all, fast. An upgraded list of gas-powered twin and diesel stern drive options are also available for the 2000 model year. The cockpit on the Sea Ray 290 Sundancer was designed for maximum efficiency with features like a self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner, full instrumentation with weatherproof switches and circuit breaker panel, a high water bilge pump and alarm system at the helm, a covered chart tray forward of helm and a curved, tinted windshield with power vent. Functionality aside, the cockpit was also clearly built for all-day fun with room for family and friends to travel in style. The seating arrangement offers a double helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster for dual driving positions. The aft-facing seat has a storage compartment built into its base. For sun seekers, there's a portside sun lounger that's well cushioned and well within reach of the cockpit wet bar that has its own cooler and faucet. To gain even more space for sunning, an optional aft cockpit table that converts into a sunpad can be added. Finally, the aft bench seat in the stern folds neatly away for easy access to the engine when the gas-assisted hatch is raised. Inside, the spacious cabin of the Sea Ray 290 Sundancer has a four-person dinette that easily converts to extra sleeping space when not in use. There's also a roomy forward V-berth for a comfortable night's rest. Push aside the privacy curtain, set up the stowable V-berth table, toss on the standard throw pillows and there's the perfect conversation area. The cabin area has three deck hatches with screens and sky screen covers, four opening portlights, and four hull windows to keep it light and provide plenty of fresh air. In the mid stateroom, a double bunk provides perfect guest quarters with mirrored bulkheads, a storage cabinet, and a curved sliding window with screen. The 290 Sundancer also features deep stain-resistant 40-ounce carpet, and a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with amplifier, six speakers and cockpit remote control to further enhance the environment. Durable, easy-to-clean molded fiberglass is used in the galley countertop and sink area with 6' 3” headroom. Sea Ray included all the necessities like a standard dual-voltage refrigerator, recessed two-burner electric stove, a microwave oven and more. The head and vanity feature a full fiberglass enclosed standup head with a shower and curtain, power vent and a VacuFlush toilet with fiberglass settee lid. There's even a water heater and a standard carbon monoxide monitor to complete the list of cabin amenities.
- Equipment List
- Sea Ray 290 Sundancer Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - 4-Bolt Stainless Steel Cleats (8) - Swim Platform with Concealed Stainless Steel Ladder - Anchor Storage with Hatch - Brass-Threaded Garboard Drain Plug - Color-Coordinated Hull Ventilators - Color-Coordinated Through-Hull Fittings - Color Schemes (Blue, Green, Black - Tan) - Fiberglass Molded Deck Toe Rail - Gel-Coat (Arctic White) - Graphics Package - High Performance Vinylester Resin - Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards - Navigation Lights - NMMA Certification - PVC Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert - Stainless Steel Bow Rail - Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes - Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plates - Stainless Steel Handrails - Stainless Steel Hull Windows (4) - Stainless Steel Transom Rail - Translucent Deck Hatches, Lock and Screen Cover (1) 20 x 20 and (2) 12 x 12 - Vac Pac - Welded Stainless Steel Stanchions Cockpit - 12V Receptacle - 120V Outlet - Aft Bench Seat - Aft Wall Fender Storage - Beverage Holders - Burl Instrument Panel - Chart Cover - Cockpit Boarding Steps - Cockpit Side Storage - Double Helm Seat with Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster - Entertainment Center with Cooler and Wet Bar - Fiberglass Sport Spoiler - Gas-Assisted Engine Hatch - Indirect Cockpit Lighting - Insulated Engine Compartment - Molded Fiberglass Storage Base and Aft-Facing Seat - Portside Sun Lounger - Self-Bailing Fiberglass Cockpit Liner - Walk-Through Transom with Door Cabin - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo with Amplifier, 6 Speakers and Cockpit Remote Control - 120V Outlet - 40 ounce Polypropylene Carpet - Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door - Carbon Monoxide Monitor - Dual-Voltage Lighting - Granite Color Schemes (Sandstone or Aurora) - Storage Cabinets - Trash Receptacle Under Step Galley - 120V Outlet - Dual-Voltage Refrigerator (120V - 60 Cycle - 12V) or (220V - 50 Cycle - 12V) - Fiberglass Galley Countertop with Sink and Cutting Board - Microwave (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Power Vent - Recessed Two-Burner Electric Stove with Cutting Board (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Stainless Steel Sea Rail - Upper & Lower Storage with Dedicated Plate Storage Dinette - 12V Lighting - 120V Outlet - Convertible Dinette with Seating for 4 - Dining Table with Dedicated Storage with Dual Table Legs - Mirrored Bulkhead - Spacious Storage Areas with Drawers - Upper Cabinet Storage Forward V-Berth - 12V Lighting - 120V Outlet - Convertible V-Berth with Storage Below - Hanging Locker with Mirror - Mirrored Rope Locker - Privacy Curtain - Storage Cabinet with Drawers Below - Table with Dedicated Storage - Throw Pillows - V-Berth Filler Cushions Mid Stateroom - 12V Lighting - 120V Outlet - Curved Sliding Window with Screen - Double Bunk with Storage Below - Hanging Locker - Magazine Rack with Beverage Holders and Storage Tray - Mirrored Bulkheads - Privacy Door - Storage Cabinet and Shelves Head and Vanity - 12V Lighting - 120V Outlet - Full Fiberglass Enclosed Stand-Up Head with Shower and Curtain - Holding Tank - Medicine Cabinet - Mirror - Power Vent - Sink with Vanity - Stainless Steel Sea Rail - VacuFlush Head with Fiberglass Settee Lid Windshield and Canvas - Aft Sun Shade - Curved Tinted-Glass Windshield with Electric Front Vent and Stainless Steel Supports - Stainless Steel Opening Port Lights (4) - Sunbrella Bimini Top - Sun Shade with Interlocking Top Extrusion, Boot and Vertical Top Storage - Windshield Wipers (Port & Starboard) Canvas Package - Aft Cover - Bimini Front Curtains - Canvas Storage Bag - Side Curtains Technical - Aluminum Fuel Tank with Anti-Siphon Valve and Electric Sending Unit - Audible Engine Alarms (Oil & Water) - Automatic Bilge Pump - Bilge Lights - Color-Coded Wiring with Chafe Protection - Compass - Converter (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Custom Sea Ray Backlit Instrumentation with Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting and Console Dimmer - Dockside Power with 50-foot Cord, Adapter and Main Distribution Panel (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Dual Battery Switch - Electric Bilge Blower - Freshwater Washdown with Cockpit Shower and Dockside Water Inlet - Galvanic Isolator - Ground Fault-Protected Outlets - Halon System - High Water Bilge Alarm & Pumps - Horn - Hydraulic Trim Tabs - Illuminated Weatherproof Rocker - Switches with ISO Symbols - Lowrance 3500 Digital Depth Finder with Transducer - Main DC Breaker Panel - Power Steering - Power Tilt & Trim - Pressure Water System and 6 Gallon Water Heater with Exchanger - Remote Circuit Breaker Panel - Remote Oil Filter - Shift & Throttle Controls - Shower Sump Pump - Stainless Steel Propellers - Tachometer with Hourmeter - Tilt Steering Engine - T-4.3L Bravo II MCM Stern Drives (T-190 hp - 142 kW) Sea Ray 290 Sundancer Optional Equipment Engine (Twin Counter-Rotating Gasoline Stern Drives) - T-4.3L EFI Bravo III MCM (T-210 hp - 157 kW) - T-5.0L EFI Bravo II MCM (T-240 hp - 179 kW) - T-5.7L EFI Bravo III MCM (T-260 hp - 194 kW) Engine (Diesel Stern Drive) - D7.3L D-Tronic Bravo III (270 hp - 201 kW) Engine (Twin Counter-Rotating Diesel Stern Drives) - T-D2.8L D-Tronic Bravo II (T-150 hp - 112 kW) Generators - All Remote Start with Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter and Seawater Strainer - 120V - 60 Cycle 5.0 kW Kohler Gas - 220V - 50 Cycle 5.0 kW Kohler Gas - 120V - 60 Cycle 5.0 kW Westerbeke Diesel - 220V - 50 Cycle 4.0 kW Westerbeke Diesel Air Conditioning and Heating - 10,000 BTU 1Ton (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) Windlass - Lofrans Progress I Rope - Chain with Foot Switches - All Chain with Windlass in lieu of Rope - Chain - Windlass Capstan Camper Canvas Package - Bimini Front Curtain - Camper Aft Cover - Camper Top & Boot - Canvas Storage Bag - Side Curtains Preferred Option Group - 6-Disc CD Changer - Aft Cockpit Table with Sun Pad Filler Cushions - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Snap-In Carpet Liner - VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 with 8-foot Fiberglass Antenna and Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount - Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Preferred Option Group with Camper Canvas Package - 6-Disc CD Changer - Aft Cockpit Table with Sun Pad Filler Cushions - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Snap-In Carpet Liner - VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 with 8-foot Fiberglass Antenna and Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount - Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Individual Options - 5-inch Remote Control Spotlight - 9-inch Color TV - VCR with Dockside Inlet and Antenna (12V - 120V) - Anchor Chute with Hawse Pipe - Bottom Paint - Cockpit Cover - Dual-Burner Alcohol - Electric Stove (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Forward Deck Sun Pad with Stainless Steel Deck Runners - Gray Water System - Hot & Cold Transom Shower - Macerator - Premier Stereo Upgrade (Subwoofer and Amplifier) - Tan Dash Gel-Coat - Storage Cradle - CE Option