THIS BOAT IS READY FOR LIVE-ABOARD OR EXTENDED CRUISING. KEEP HER ON YOUR "MUST SEE" LIST!
- Displacement: 92000
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 650 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 1170 Fresh Water: 350
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The vessel is entered via the pilothouse wing doors - port and starboard. There ARE NOT the usual leaks found on similar vessels of this vintage. A spiral staircase leads forward to all staterooms and machinery spaces. The cabin sole here is high gloss teak parquet. The ladder to the bridge is to starboard. Just aft of the pilothouse is the large galley and dinette that seats four or five, located starboard. The galley features a full-size side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, four burner stove with oven, a dishwasher, trash compactor and microwave oven. The galley cabin sole is also teak parquet. Next aft is the expansive, well appointed full-width salon. The dining table for four is to port and a full entertainment center and wet bar to starboard. The salon floor was just replaced in a very light maple laminate. The two occasional chairs and ottoman are to starboard with an end table and lamp centered between both chairs. Aft and to port is the very recent L-shaped lounge with a large coffee table centered therein. Forward of the L-shaped couch is another end table with a lamp and computer table along the portside, forward. The aft line handling deck is reached by a single door aft to starboard. There is a 6 ft. mezzanine seat facing aft located on the aft deck for lounging or watching the world go by while underway. The swim platform is accessed by a center gate in the aft rail - down a six step teak and stainless steel ladder. Going below decks from the pilothouse, you will notice that all the lower deck flooring has been recently replaced with the very light maple laminate. This gives the lower decks a lighter feel and adds to the ease of maintenance. On the first landing, you are over the A/C and generator room, which is accessed through a hatch in the cabin sole. On this level is the first guest cabin with twin berths. An enclosed head with shower is to starboard across the companionway. This head also doubles as the "day head" for the main deck areas. All the way forward, down three steps is the crew or captain's cabin featuring upper and lower berths and an ensuite head with shower. A full hanging locker is to starboard with generous storage and drawers to port. Down from the first guest statroom aft, one enters the companionway where a (separate) Whirlpool washer and dryer are located in the cabinetwork alongside a linen closet. Next,to starboard is the second guest head with shower across from another guest cabin that contains a closet and twin berths. Next aft, the stand up engine rooms are to port and starboard with a passageway in the center to access the owner's stateroom. All the way aft is the very large master cabin that features a center king size berth, an enormous full walk-in cedar lined closet/dressing room and loads of additional storage. To starboard is the roomy master head that has a full-sized tub, shower and alll the amenities. Accessed from the pilothouse, the flybridge is truly expansive. There are twin helm chairs in front of the helm. Aft of the wheel about 15 ft. is the very large U-shaped Hatteras seating area with storage under. This area is covered with a recent Bimini top. The Marquipt davit and 13 ft. Boston Whaler are all the way aft on the cabin top. Twin dunnage boxes forward complement the Galley Maid anchor windlass on the Hatteras bow pulpit.
- The Salon is tastefully decorated and features an entertainment center and wet bar forward to the starboard side. The dining table and four chairs are to port with a computer table. Next aft to port is an L-shaped lounge with a large square coffee table. The coffee table top lifts off to conveniently store the spare propellers. To starboard aft are 2 occasional chairs, end table and a reading lamp. There is an additional end table to port with a lamp, forward of the L-shaped sofa. THE SALON FEATURES: 25" Panasonic T.V. Scottsman 35 lb. icemaker Marantz amplifier Stereo speakers Marantz SR360 AM/FM tuner Sony 10 -disc CD player Sony DVD player VCR Sony KV-25VXR Sat T.V Air Conditioning DSC alarm system Central Vacuum system Dining Table Wet bar with Scottsman icemaker and sink Direct T.V. on satellite Cassette player Panasonic phone system
- The U-shaped Galley is located forward of the main salon on the starboard side and features: Panasonic microwave Nutone blender Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator/ freezer Trash compactor Stainless steel sink Modern Maid 4-burner stove top with oven Modern Maid dishwasher Dinette
- Master Stateroom
- This is truly the Master Cabin, with a centerline king size bed and abundant storage all around. This stateroom features , air conditioning, drapes, T.V., central vacuum system and an enormous walk-in cedar-lined closet/dressing room to port. The large ensuite Galley Maid head with a vanity, sink, tub and shower is located to starboard
- Guest Stateroom
- This GUEST STATEROOM is located forward of the pilothouse and is accessed via a spiral staircase. It has twin berths athwartships, air conditioning, blinds, carpeting, drapes, a night stand, and storage drawer. A Galley Maid head with shower and sink is across the companionway to starboard.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP CABIN, located forward of the engine room has fore and aft twin berths to port, air conditioning, blinds, carpeting, drapes, nightstand, and storage drawers. A Galley Maid head with shower, sink and vanity is located on the starboard side. The new 2008 Whirlpool washer and dryer are located in the companionway adjacent to this stateroom.
- Crew Quarters
- The CREW AREA is all the way forward with upper and lower twin berths, a hanging locker and ensuite head with sink and shower. Dapes Nightstand Drawer Closet Central vacuum system Blinds Carpeting
- This expansive FLYBRIDGE has a hydraulically kcontrolled radar arch that lays down. There two helmseats, as well as a full U-shaped seating area with a center table. Robertson Autopilot Naiad controls Datamarine monitors System monitors Bimini top Life ring Hailer Danforth compass Searchlight controls Rudder angle indicator Air horn lever Instrument cover Icom VHF Northstar 800 Loran
- Deck Equipment
- There is mezzanine seating on the aft deck with center rail ladder down to the swim platform. Trim tabs (2) Dunnage boxes on foredeck Galley Maid windlass & capstan on bow pulpit with chain rode 75 lb. "KEFA" chrome plow anchor 7 Step Marquipt Tide Ride boarding ladder 4 Step fixed auxiliary ladder 13' Boston Whaler with 30 h.p. Evinrude outboard Swim platform (3) Windshield wipers Marquipt laydown davit Helm, seating and dinghy covers Forward lounge seats with cushions and cover Kahlenberg triple air horns Dual ITT search lights Twin bridge helm chairs Black Textilene windshield covers
- Electrical System
- 220/110v AC system 24 V DC system 20 kW Onan genset (2489 hours ) 20 kW Onan genset (1950 hours) (1) 32/24 Volt inverter Voltage loss alarm system Battery parallel switch
- Garmin 225 GPS chart plotter Datamarine electric compass Robertson PA200DL autopilot (2) Icom M100 VHF radios Datamarine link 5000 speed, depth, wind speed monitor Nera Satcom phone system Northstar 800 Loran Rudder position indicator Sea 222 SSB radio Wheel steering Interphase forward looking sonar Rudder angle indicator Systems monitors 6" compass and s/s binnacle 72 Mile Furuno mile radar Danforth compass Davis Weather monitor Oregon Scientific Interphase probe forward looking sonar Wind speed indicator
- Engine Room
- Glendinning engine synchronizer Walker air seps Raw water sea strainers Naiad Stabilizers Dual Racor filters - both engines 40 Gallon hot water heater Air compressor 12V71TI's with 650 h.p. - approximately 2,900 hours
- Mechanical Equipment
- Village Marine watermaker Spare stub shaft (7) Cruisair air conditioning systems All turbos (4) and exhaust systems updated in 2001 Cetec/Benmar FMS 300 fuel management system Kidde fire control system
- "LADY LI" is a yacht in every respect. Her owner is selling only due to a change in plans. This is not your usual Hatteras motor yacht of this vintage, in that no extreme makeovers have ever been initiated that would require "undoing" - usually at great expense. This is basically an original straight-forward, well-kept 63 Hatteras. She is tastefully appointed and all her woodwork maintains its original luster.
- Additional Features
- Village Marine watermaker All flooring changed in 2006 except for galley and pilothouse, which are teak parquet. Washer/dryer unit updated in 2007
- While every effort has been made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard "LADY LI"; there may be some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein, will not convey at closing. Specific exclusions: Owner's personal items, pictures and computer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JS