- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 34' Tides custom express is the same mold the 34' Gamefisherman was made from. She is fiberglass from the waterline down and cored from the waterline up. The owner custom ordered the boat in 2008 and took delivery in April 2009. He has put 380 hrs on her trolling, cobia fishing and running to blue water in the Panhandle of Florida.
Highlights include: Yanmar 380hp, underwater lights, full tower, great electronics, Sony sound system with 8 speakers, under gunnel blue lighting, and red/blue/and white lighting underneath hardtop.
The 34' Tides is a great sea boat and very efficient, from 25 kts to 29 kts you can see 1.2 to 1.4 miles per gallon. This is a great like new custom express boat at a fraction of the cost to build one similar or buy a used similar custom boat. See full specs for equipment and pictures.
- Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 380
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: Yes
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The profile of the Tides 34’ really shows the attractive lines and the potential quality of the ride she has to offer. With the beautiful yellow hull and full tuna tower she is a real head turner at the dock and a fishing machine in blue water. Starting off inside the beautifully appointed spacious cabin immediately to port is a galley complete with refrigerator/freezer, sink and plenty of cabinet storage above and drawers below. The breaker panel is conveniently located port aft behind a cabinet. Immediately to starboard is the head with electric toilette, standup shower, vanity mirror, and A/C blower. Moving forward is an over/under type v-berth with seating on the lower bunk and the sleeping area above. Teak and Holly sole, AC/Heat, and a Sharp flatscreen tv complete the berthing area. Moving up 3 steps and through the sliding salon door to the helm area you will find a great open area with plenty of seating. The center aligned helm gives you great vision for docking in any situation. There is a Murray Brothers teak helm chair with cushions and a teak console top supported by dual opening shocks protecting the electronics. There is 6' bench seating both to port and starboard that can double as sleeping quarters and storage underneath. Just aft of the bench seating are twin insulated coolers for drinks. Down 2 steps from the helm area brings you to the business end, the cockpit. There is a 4 rod teak rocket launcher center, freshwater and saltwater washdown, gaff and brush custom storage, 4 gunnel rodholders, large deck livewell, stern fishbox, and port and starboard lazarette hatches. The tower has an additional 8 rodholders and open array radar on the hardtop. At the upper helm there is a Garmin 3205 multifunctional unit, ICOM vhf, Yanmar engine displays, and clarion radio control.
- Main Cabin
- Sharp 20" flatscreen TV with DVD built in Crossover birth Storage under bunks Teak & holly flooring Clarion AM/FM/CD player, (8) speakers & remote Recessed 12v lighting AC/Heat AC/DC breaker panel Anchor locker
- 12V refrigerator/freezer Area for Microwave Storage Cabinets & drawers Stainless Steel sink Fiberglass countertop Teak & Holly floor
- Standup Shower Electric head A/C vent Stainless steel Sink Mirror with cabinet
- Helm Deck
- Center console helm station Single lever electronic controls Murray Brothers teak helm chair Teak hydraulically assisted cover for electronics Clarion sound system with speakers Port & starboard 6' bench seats w/rod storage under cushions Port & Starboard insulated coolers Center console with electronics -sliding door to berth area Blue/red/ and white recessed lighting under hardtop Dayhatch engine access forward of helm
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 4212 mulitfunctional unit with sat weather/radio with remote 72 mile radar - Garmin Furuno 585 FCV Bottom machine with 1kw through hull transducer AP 26 Autopilot with remote Yanmar engine display Standard Horizon VHF compass Clarion AM/FM/CD & IPOD hookup and 8 speakers with 1000watt amp Synchronizers Single lever electronic controls TOWER Garmin 3205 multifunctional unit Yanmar engine displays ICOM VHF Electronic controls 2 speakers Clarion remote
- 12V/110V system Battery charger 12V lighting 110V outlets AC/DC Main distribution panel (5) Odyssey batteries
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Twin 380hp Yanmar engines 6.5kw Mase generator (70hrs) Air conditioning Trim tabs Fuel filters Reverso oil change system Bilge pumps Sump system Glendinning synchronizer
- Deck and Cockpit
- Live well in floor (4) Rod holders in covering boards Full tower w/controls 8 rodholders on tower Rupp riggers Custom Scoponich rocket launcher Saltwater and freshwater wash down Transom fishbox 2 access lazarette hatches 4 Gaff/brush storage holders Under gunnel blue rope lighting Underwater lights
- Owner will conswider large center console - 2007 or newer trades. Yellowfin, Jupiter, Intrepid, Contender with under 500 hours.
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM