Great performance and ride with a fuel burn of 18 gallons per hour or less at cruise.
- Total Power: 670
- New 43’ Bobby Sullivan with a fuel efficient, very reliable 670 hp Cummins QSM11. All electronics are top of the line. Dual station, heated and air conditioned main helm area. Stylish bamboo interior with teak and holly flooring, 16,000 BTU Cruiseair unit. Corian counter tops, refrigerator and freezer. V-berth forward, electric head, overhead lighting, etc. Hard tops are molded with rececsed tri-colored lights. Top of the line enclosures (hard glass) and custom cushions.
- Both stations have duplicate electronics Simrad Autopilot Furuno fish finder ICOM VHF radio Northsatr radar Northstar 6000 GPS Plotter Northstar 952 GPS plotter Compass
- Galley and Head
- Magic Chef freezer Magic Chef refrigerator Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink and faucet Electric toilet Teak and holly soles
- Deck and Hull
- Bow pulpit and anchor Port and starboard helm deck seating with storage below Teak helm pod with single lever control at lower helm Stainless Steel wheel Teak covering boards Remote controlled spotlight Custom seat cushions
- Fishing Equipment
- Triple spreader outriggers Transom fish box Above deck livewell (8) Flybridge rail rod holders Fighting chair with rocket launcher (2) Cockpit fishing chairs
- Mechanical Equipment
- Northern Lights generator Cruyisair reverse cycle 16,000 BTU air conditioner Dockside electrical cablds 120 volt (AC) 12 volt (DC) Cummins electronic engine display Sea cocks External sea strainers 2 ½” Aquamet shaft 4-blade prop AF transmission Trim tabs
- Great performance and ride with a fuel burn of 18 gallons per hour or less at cruise. Photos of the building process are available.
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU