- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
PIRATE'S PLEASURE is the finest Offshore 54’ Available. She is a one owner boat in pristine condition. All systems have been serviced up to date including some new additional equipment. She is the perfect cruising yacht and outfitted with the finest and most highly upgraded equipment possible. She features 2 large staterooms, 2 head with plenty of room to entertain. PIRATE’S PLEASURE is equipped with all the options that many do not have. Stabilizers, bow thruster, water maker, Custom Hard Top, Hard Glass Enclosure, upgraded davit, 14’ tender, new interior decor throughout in 2010 shows as new, and much more!
Originally built for her current owners who have spared no expense in keeping her in immaculate condition with every system on board fully serviced. Recent Detailing from top to bottom, Generators serviced, Life raft recertified, dingy engine serviced, complete wax and detailing as well as varnish on her aft caprail. All maintenance records available since new.
PIRATE'S PLEASURE is a "must see" for any cruising yacht buyer looking for an absolutely turn-key yacht of this size. She is ready to leave the dock and cruise anywhere at anytime.
- Displacement: 53200
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 17 Max Speed: 22
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 300
- Vessel Walkthrough
- William Crealocks reputation as a great naval architect certainly is exhibited in the sea kindly hull design of this true offshore pilothouse cruiser. Offshore yachts are known for their high quality construction and materials, functionality, traditional style, wide walk around decks and their reputation for the “softest ride on the water”. This 54’ Offshore Pilothouse yacht is a fine example of all the above and very knowledgeable owners have spared no expense in equipping her with the finest in options and maintenance to make her the perfect cruising yacht and the only Offshore 54 available on the market in this condition. The perfect liveaboard yacht that is ready to go with everything you need from stabilizers to bow thruster to watermaker and much more. Features All new interior 2010 includes carpet, drapes, cushions, bed spreads, towels, mattress in the master stateroom. Flybridge – new top covering, new eye brows. Recent bottom paint, prop tuning, complete wax and detailing as well as new varnish on her aft caprail.
- Just aft of the galley is the salon with its large side and aft windows. The salon has a port side U settee with a hi/lo coffee table and two barrel chairs to starboard and entertainment center aft. The settee and chairs are comfortable and appointed with designer fabrics. The large low salon windows give you the feeling of sitting outside and at night are covered with custom duets. The salon has an abundance of teak woodwork with smooth rounded corners. The salon is bright and airy with wonderful visibility due to the large low windows port, starboard and aft. The settee is comfortable, beautiful and very functional and the hi/lo table is great for dining when in the open position. Plenty of storage is found under the settee. The designer tinted window treatments keep the salon cool and private. U settee with designer fabrics Accent pillows 2 barrel chairs Custom hi/lo table with extra leafs Custom Roman shades Entertainment center with surround sound, Sony CD-DVD, 300 disc system Color TV 36” Samsung mounted on top of a large storage locker which also stores the Satellite receiver Yamaha receiver All new interior April 2010
- Aft of the pilothouse and down a few steps to port is a very well appointed galley. Equipped with everything necessary for the cruising chef with 220V appliances, Corian countertops and a large side by side GE refrigerator. To starboard of the galley we find great pantry storage with pull out shelves. The galley is separated from the salon by a raised galley shelf. Kenyon four burner stove 220V cooktop GE 220V oven below cooktop GE microwave/convection oven GE side by side refrigerator with ice and water in door Garbage disposal in sink Franke large sink, stainless Broan Trash compactor Hanza soap dispenser Under counter lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Is accessed via private stairs that are on the starboard side just forward of the galley pantry. A queen size center line berth runs fore and aft and has plenty of storage underneath. The hanging lockers are all cedar lined and the deep drawers are lined with Formica. The master is complete with a large private head. Custom Burl wood inlay on all countertops.
- Master Head
- Located on the starboard side of the master stateroom Upgraded Headhunter head system Marbleite countertops KWC single lever faucet Sink Large shower Sole teak and holly Custom Burl wood inlay on all wood surfaces
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Forward and starboard in the pilothouse with private stairs leading to the VIP guest stateroom that is also complete with a queen island berth with storage under. New interior April 2010. At the landing to the stairs is the VIP second head with shower. Across from the head and behind the closet louvered doors, are the full size washer and dryer.
- Guest Head
- Upgraded Headhunter head system Marbleite countertop Teak and holly sole
- The raised pilothouse is entered from either doors at the wide walkaround decks or from stairs leading up from the salon and galley area. The pilothouse is large with two helm chairs for the captain and navigator and is perfect for the cruising couple. Aft of the helm chairs are an L shaped settee and a custom Scopinich hi/lo dining table facing forward. This table will lower into an additional berth. The pilothouse is very roomy and warm with teak walls and a teak and holly sole. All countertops are custom Burl wood inlays. This is the true command center of this yacht with great visibility and loaded with electronics. Visibility is excellent at all speeds thanks to the large port and starboard windows. A well thought out windshield and dash and the level ride of her semi displacement hull. Hynautic engine controls Hynautic power steering Teak destroyer type wheel Two helm chairs (Pompanette) with custom fabrics L settee Custom hi/lo dining table converts to berth Complete AC/ DC panels Raytheon RL80C radar w/10” display - 72 mile Raytheon 631 Chart plotter Raytheon ST 60 speed Raytheon ST 7000 Auto Pilot Raytheon 300DGPS Raytheon ST 60 Depth Sounder Furuno Nav Tex NX 300 Pilothouse doors, port and starboard Textilene covers for windshield and side windows ACR RL 100 search light ICOM M127 VHF ICOM M710 RT SSB Radio KVH Tracvision-4 SAT TV New interior April 2010
- The flybridge of the 54 Pilothouse is very roomy with plenty of seating for owners and guests and features two Pompanette helm seats forward and an L-shaped settee with two teak tables aft of the helm seats on the port side with storage below. On the starboard side forward is a large cabinet featuring an Isotherm refrigerator, storage lockers and a sink with hot and cold water and a custom seat on top of the cabinet with backrest and very comfortable cushion. Visibility is excellent, with plenty of protection from the sun and wind thanks to the custom powder coated ridged frame top and Barrett ¾ enclosed hard lexan windshield and side curtains. The Nautica 13’6” dinghy with 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard is easily launched from the boat deck using the upgraded 1000 lb Marquip davit. Complete engine instrumentation Hynautic power steering, stainless Destroyer type wheel Air horn Sink Custom powder coated ridge frame top with lighting Nautica 13’6” dinghy with 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke center console with cover (This is a much larger tender than what normally comes with a 54' yacht) Zodiak 6 man life raft (not certified) Custom textilene sun shade Sunbrella covers for settee, chairs, panel, dinghy, tables Raytheon Tri data, depth, speed & temp Raytheon ST 600 autopilot remote Raytheon RL 80 Radar w/10” display ICOM M502 VHF radio Furuno FCV 582L Fish Finder Interphase Twin scope forward facing sonar Remote search light Sunbrella covers for dingy, fylbridge, helm, chairs, settee, teak caprail cover and back New cushions April 2010 New cover top April 2010
- Cockpit & Deck
- Aft of the salon is the cockpit which is entered from the double glass and teak salon sliding doors. The cockpit is very spacious and includes an aft helm station, cabinets, deck storage, lazarette and engine room access. The cockpit is accented with a teak caprail, fishing rod holders and outriggers. An integrated sport deck (swim platform) can be accessed thru the transom door and is great for snorkeling with a recessed ladder for getting on or off the dingy. Abundant storage can be found below the cockpit in the lazarette as well as storage in the port side cabinet and under the helm on the starboard side. The port side cabinet houses an icemaker as well as a fresh water sink. At the bow is an anchor platform with duel anchor rollers, high quality heavy duty windlass and fresh and salt water washdowns. Delta 55lb Anchor with 300’ chain Fortress FXSS Anchor (spare) located in the lazarette with 300' of 7/8ths nylon rode SS rub rail Teak cap rail @ cockpit (oval shape) Marquipt custom step plate Rupp outriggers 4 Rupp rod holders in caprail 6 Lee rod holders on upper back deck Navigation lights Custom Textilene sun shade for cockpit and sunbrella covers for teak caprail, bow windlass and aft helm station Integral sport deck with concealed swim ladder Maxwell 3500lb windlass with 3 station controls Additional custom boarding gates port and starboard have been added at the bow area for easy access no matter what the docking situation is Marquipt boarding ladder Fresh and raw water washdowns - fore and aft Cockpit shower - hot and cold Icemaker in cabinet Sink Helm station with bow thruster dual prop 50 amp shore power connection, TV and phone both at cockpit and forward of PH door
- Engine Room
- Access is from the cockpit. Aft end of the engine room houses the twin Northern lights generators covered by custom upgraded soft sound shields. Forward of the gens is the fuel management system that is easy to access in all conditions. Stainless steel engine beds Wesmar stabilizers Wesmar bow thruster (3 station) - dual prop model DPC12E Fuel tanks, aluminum epoxy painted Dual Racor 1000 Ma fuel filters on main engines 1 Racor 500 Ma fuel per gen (2) Copper fuel system with manifolds and sight gauges Easy access cleanouts on fuel tanks Fresh water washdown Head Hunter Mach 5 110V upgraded freshwater pump with 12V Flor Jet freshwater pump as backup with strainer 1 Flo Jet saltwater pump with strainer 4 Graco sea water strainers for main and gens 5 Rule 3700 bilge pumps Reverse oil changing system fro main engines, transmission and generators Bennett trim tabs Hynautic power steering High quality sound shields, overhead and on fuel tanks Dripless shaft logs (tides) 20 gal hot water tank located under master berth Head Hunter head system Whale Gusher hand bilge pump 1 bilge water alarm 3 bronze gate valves at bulkheads 2 rule shower pumps Fuel polishing system and transfer pump 69000 BTU Air conditioning – 5 compressors - The air conditioning has been upgraded to include an additional unit in the pilothouse and an additional 2000 BTUs in the master stateroom Underwater exhaust Fire boy system Freedom 3000 watt inverter Prop pockets with sacrificial keel located before props 800 gal per day watermaker (Village Marine) 2- 12Kw Northern light generators 2- Delta T air intakes 2-24V Delta T engine room blowers 1-Hart tank tender system for all tanks located at the pilothouse overhead Newmar 24V charger for start batteries Freedom 30 Amp charger for house batteries 6 fishing rod holders (Lee) in Laz House batteries - replaced November 2010 Two Generator batteries - replaced 2012 New engine batteries Feb 2011
- PIRATE'S PLEASURE is the finest Offshore 54’ Available. She is a one owner boat in pristine condition. All systems have been serviced up to date including some new additional equipment. She is the perfect cruising yacht and outfitted with the finest and most highly upgraded equipment possible. She features 2 large staterooms, 2 head with plenty of room to entertain. PIRATE’S PLEASURE is equipped with all the options that many do not have. Stabilizers, bow thruster, water maker, Custom Hard Top, Hard Glass Enclosure, upgraded davit, 14’ tender, new interior decor throughout in 2010 shows as new, and much more! Originally built for her current owners who have spared no expense in keeping her in immaculate condition with every system on board fully serviced. Recent Detailing from top to bottom, Generators serviced, Life raft recertified, dingy engine serviced, complete wax and detailing as well as varnish on her aft caprail. All maintenance records available since new. PIRATE'S PLEASURE is a "must see" for any cruising yacht buyer looking for an absolutely turn-key yacht of this size. She is ready to leave the dock and cruise anywhere at anytime.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SF