PRIME PLUS TWO is a two owner boat that has been captain maintained by her second owner since 2002.
She is a two stateroom two head layout with stacked full size washer dryer and many other upgrades. Hardback custom helm deck enclosure built by Dennis Boat Works. The Eastbay 49’ was designed by C. Raymond Hunt and is one of the best riding hulls in the express cruiser market.
PRIME PLUS TWO is the lowest priced Grand Banks Eastbay 49’ on the market and will be sold this month.
- Displacement: 45000
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 760 Fresh Water: 176
- Vessel Walkthrough
- PRIME PLUS TWO is a two owner boat that has been captain maintained by her second owner since 2002. She is a two stateroom two head layout with stacked full size washer dryer and many other upgrades. Hardback custom helm deck enclosure built by Dennis Boat Works. The Eastbay 49’ was designed by C. Raymond Hunt and is one of the best riding hulls in the express cruiser market. PRIME PLUS TWO is the lowest priced Grand Banks Eastbay 49’ on the market and will be sold this month.
- Dinette/settee, U-shaped Portholes, stainless steel Reading lamps Stereo/CD player with speakers Table, teak, Hi-Lo, with maple inlay, Bulkheads, Formica Curtains, lined Grab rails, teak Headlining Lighting, Halogen, 12 volt Outlets, AC Screens Sole, Teak & Holly Steps with clear non-skid Windows, laminated safety glass
- Condiment locker, overhead Control panel, LPG, 12 volt Countertop, Corian with back splash guard Drawers Exhaust blower, 12 volt Faucet, single lever Locker - dry storage Seaward Princess 3 burner electric stove Microwave oven/convection Sub zero refrigerator & freezer/ice maker Sink, double SS with teak cover Manual pressure fresh water system Bosh Washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Island Berth Bureau with drawers Hanging locker with lined cedar wood Mattress, 6” foam Mirror Portholes, stainless steel Reading lamps
- Port Stateroom
- Two single berths Bureau with drawers Hanging locker with lined cedar wood Mattress, 6” foam Reading lamps
- Countertop and sink, cultured marble Faucet Indicator light, holding tank Porthole, stainless steel Shower with drain pump, teak grating Shower stall, separate with bi-fold door Toilet, marine Toothbrush holder Towel rack, stainless steel. Lectrasan system installed
- Simrad Auto Pilot Simrad RS 8300 VHF radio Compass, 2 Raytheon Depth Sounder Northstar Echo sounder/fish finder Icom M27 VHF Radio ACR Spotlight. Northstar 951 GPS Raytheon ST60 speed and distance log KVH Tracvision G4/DVB, Sony DSS receiver
- Alarm panel, engine temperature and oil pressure Custom locker on port side forward for TV mount for Helm Deck Area (opens and stows away) Compass Control panel, AC/DC Cover for console and steering wheel Decking, teak Helm outlet, 12 volt Stidd Luxury Admiral Helm Chair with power fore and aft, chrome pedestal, and drink holder Indicator light, bilge pumps Indicator light, reverse polarity Instrumentation panel overhead Rudder angle indicator Steering wheel, teak with rimmed Windshield wipers (3), 12 volt Windows, side opening, sliding L-Settee on portside with teak table and storage below Straight settee on the starboard side with storage below. Custom enclosed helm deck by Dennis Boat works ( Keeps the A/C in and provides a door to enter the helm deck area.
- Deck Equipment
- Air horn, Kahlenberg Anchor with chain locker Anchor roller platform, stainless steel Anodes, zinc Ball valve on thru hull above water line, bronze Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Deck fittings: diesel fuel/water and waste pump-out Deck, side and fwd house top with painted moondust non-skid Dorade boxes, teak Engine room hatch, hydraulic/electric Engine room vents Flagstaff holders, bow and stern Flagstaffs, teak, bow and stern Foredeck locker Freshwater wash down system Inspection deck plate for fuel tanks, P & S Grab rails, stainless steel Mast, aluminum Maxwell 200 electric windlass Rubrail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails, stainless steel Seat/storage box, molded with cushions Skylight hatches with screens Toe rail, teak Trim tabs Vents for fuel and water tanks Windlass, low profile, 12 volt Windshield frame, stainless steel. Winslow six person liferaft (needs Certification) Custom Bimini complete with covers and shades for hatches and Helm Deck windows.
- Aft Deck
- Courtesy lights Decking, teak Freshwater outlet Hatches, hinged w/gas cylinder lift-ups Scuppers, stainless steel Seat/storage box, molded with cushions Swim ladder, teak Swim platform, teak Transom door, hinged Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold
- Gel-coated fiberglass exterior Hand laid fiberglass Painted Boot-top Bottom of hull Soda Blasted and new barrier coat applied 2007
- 12kW Northern lights generator Trace inverter 2512 Auto manual battery charger with remote meter Glendenning cable master dockside electrical cables 75’ cord Air-condition, reverse cycle, Alternator, each engine, 12 volt Alarm panel, w/eng. Oil press. & eng Batteries, heavy-duty with fiberglass boxes Battery condition indicator Battery selector switch Bilge pumps (3), automatic, 12 volt Bilge pump indicator lights Bonding system Carbon Monoxide Detector Circuit breakers Engine room blowers, 12 volt Engine room lights, 12 volt Fresh water system, pressurized, 12V Generator with sound shield, diesel, 9.0KW for 60 Hz, 7.5KW for 50Hz Ground fault circuit interrupter Holding tank with pump out, 12 volt TV/Phone inlet aft Navigation lights, 12 volt Shore power inlet, AC, 30 AMP Tank gauges for fuel and water remote 12 volt Centroid TV/Phone inlet, aft Wiring for stereo system Water heater Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
- Engine Room
- Twin 660 HP diesel engines Caterpillar 3196 64000 BTU (4 units) Marine Air systems Air conditioning Fresh water cooling system Bilge pump, auto Bilge blowers, 2 Bow thruster Wesmar 10 HP. Drip pans under engines Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room faucet, fresh water Engine room sound insulation Engine synchronizers electronic Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stop Exhaust system, sea-water cooled, with mufflers Flexible couplings w/matching engine mounts. Fire suppression system Fuel manifold system Fuel tanks with upper & lower automatic self closing valves for sight gauges Fuel tank, Auxiliary, fibreglass, baffled Fuel tanks, main, fiberglass M. baffled Fuel shut off valves, engines Hydraulic and wheel steering Outlets in engine room, fresh water Propeller shafts, stainless steel Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze, dynamically balanced Rudders, stainless steel Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline Separating filters, fuel-water Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals Shaft logs with stuffing boxes Steering with power assisted hydraulic Stern gland/struts, bronze with rubber bearings Throttle and gear shift controls, single station Trim tabs Water tanks, aluminum Water/gas separator installed on generator’s exhaust system for quiet operation
- PRIME PLUS TWO is a two owner boat that has been captain maintained by her second owner since 2002. She has a custom hard enclosure for her Helm deck by Dennis Boat Works. Two State room two head layout with many upgrades.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SF