- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Heaven Sent" has 911 hours on engines, Generator hours are 685, Fresh water boat until 2005 at Catawba Island Club. Approx 200 hours in Florida waters.
"Heaven Sent" is a spacious 2 stateroom, galley-up layout. Walking into the salon you first notice to starboard side is a wet bar with sink and icemaker. Forward of the wet bar is a barrel chair with footrest. The dinette which seats 4 to 5 people comfortably is directly accross from the galley. Both the dinettee and the coffee table are teak. Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms with a convertible sofa in salon. The L-Shaped sofa is a burgandy color with rod storage below.
- Displacement: 35466
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 466 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 55
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Heaven Sent" has 911 hours on engines, Generator hours are 685, Fresh water boat until 2005 at Catawba Island Club. Approx 200 hours in Florida waters. "Heaven Sent" is a spacious 2 stateroom, galley-up layout. Walking into the salon you first notice to starboard side is a wet bar with sink and icemaker. Forward of the wet bar is a barrel chair with footrest. The dinette which seats 4 to 5 people comfortably is directly accross from the galley. Both the dinettee and the coffee table are teak. Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms with a convertible sofa in salon. The L-Shaped sofa is a burgandy color with rod storage below.
- Electrical Power Aluminum sliding door w/ security lock Carpeting Wood Blinds L-shaped couch with rod storage and pullout bed Kenwood receiver Yamaha 5 Disk CD Changer Engine room access Teak Hi-low table Custom decor selection Zones A/C w/ heating Central vacuum system Tinted saftey glass 20" TV Sharp color Canvas carpet runner Bar and Icemaker TV cable & phone jack Perma pub
- Storage in galley sole Corian counter tops Sharp Convection/Microwave oven Water tank level gauge Instant hot water faucet 2 Burner cook top - Princess Sub-Zero Refrigerator w/ freezer Corningware dishes - 8 place settings Spacious drawers & storage cabinets Exhaust blower Designer flooring Large Teak Dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Carpeting Queen size mattress Pillows Full length mirror Drawers for clothes storage Hanging lockers Teak entrance door Deck hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Double & single berth Pillows Carpeting Drawers for storage Hanging locker Teak entrance door Deck hatch
- Stall shower & automatic sump pump Vanity w/ Corian sink & top 2 Towel bars Electric toliet Exhaust blower Toothbrush and tumbler holder, soap dish Teak entrance door Vinyl flooring Deck hatch
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 Raytheon 430 Loudhailer Raytheon ST60 Tridata Raytheon RX41 Radar Icom IC-M59 VHF Sony stereo w/ speakers Datamarine Navigator Datamarine Speed & Distance Log Datamarine Intel' Offshore Depth Gauge
- Molded fiberglass hardtop, full instrument at helm & companion seat, saftey rail, ladder and lockers Hardtop w/enclosure Trim Tabs Horn Compass Lounge seat, front & side w/ pleated vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions and rod storage
- Deck Equipment
- Rope deck pipe Anchor roller Docklines, 5-30' nylon 10" Mooring cleats - stainless steel(8) 2 hawse pipes Cabin door hooks Fenders, 2-28" x 8" Bow pulpit
- 4 - Rod holders Cockpit side lockers Padded cockpit coamings Fish box Boarding step box Freezer Tackle locker w/ sink and fresh water spigot Cockpit control station Transom door & hinged gate Seawater washdown Teak cover boards Dockside connection & fresh water spigot
- Generator, 8.0 KW fresh water cooled - Westerbeke Engine synchronizer Converter-60 amp Duplex 12V and 120V lighting 50' shore cord, 50A/220V Shoreline switch Voltmeters & engine hour meter Dyna plate ground system Internal bonding system 4 Batteries, deep cycle Battery parallel switch Electrical control center Zinc Anode Fire & smoke detector Battery condition gauge
- Engine Room
- 2 Cruisair reverse cycle A/C 2 Bilge blowers 3 Bilge pumps (throughout boat) Freshwater cooling system Glen dinning engine synchronizers Fuel shut off valve Fuel strainers Fire boy automatic fire comtrol Halo system Oil transfer system Bennett trim tabs Westerbeke 8 KW generator freshwater cooled
- "Heaven Sent" spent most all of her life in fresh water up until the last few years. Her previous owner kept her in a heated shed in Michigan at extra cost to maintain her gelcoat luster and kept it out of the strong winter elements. Her current owner is a very knowledgable owner who has also maintained the vessel in the way it had been accustomed too. This boat shows very well and is looking for offers! See her today!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:BN