The 3200 Open is built with experience and demanding standards. The hull comes in one foot longer and one full foot wider than her predecessor, the 3100 Open. The extra foot adds significant features and benefits customers expect from Tiara Yachts®. The versatile cockpit adapts easily to fishing or cruising functions, and the command bridge, just one step up, provides lots of seating and great visibility.
Interior amenities provide the comfort of home, and the flawless cabinetry conceals valuable storage and well-thought-out designs. Crusader 8.1L MPI gas power plants or Volvo Penta's D-6 diesel engines are available, providing excellent performance tailored to your needs.
We invite you to see for yourself.
- Displacement: 15950
- Total Power: 355 x2
- Fuel: 256 Fresh Water: 38 Holding: 20
- STANDARD FEATURES
- HULL/DECK AND UPPER COCKPIT 5 Year Transferable Warranty Molded-In Hullside Ventilation Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck Bennett Marine 12V Hydraulic recessed Trim Tabs Composite Windshield Frame, Tempered Glass Helm Back-to-Back Seat Locker with Forward Seat and Aft Facing Seat Port Curved Companion Lounge with Jump Seat and Cooler Below Stainless Steel Welded Bowrail Molded-In Fiberglass Bow Pulpit with SS Roller LOWER COCKPIT Cockpit Shower, Hot and Cold Water Fresh Water Washdown Outlet Raw Water Washdown Outlet Molded-In Transom Door and Gate Transom Fold Down Lounge INTERIOR GROUP Master-Manually Actuated Double Pedestal Berth Salon-19" LCD Flat Screen TV Salon-Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with Remote Teak Hardwood Floor (see options) 12V Lighting Mold and Mildew Resistant Headliners Vacu-Flush Head INSTRUMENT, EQUIPMENT, SAFTY GEAR Victron Battery Charger (1), 50 Amp Electrical Bonding System Teleflex Twin Mechanical Engine Controls Teleflex Hydraulic Steering System Two Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separators Engine Room Acoustical Insulation (4) Tiara Life Vests Coast Guard Safety and Medical Kit
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- Hull Color: Ice Blue Bottom Paint: Navy Blue Anti-Foul Ray Marine E120W Package Cockpit Carpet 1-pc Upper Deck - Sand 30" Swim Platform with Built in Ladder Transom Baitwell (Delete Lounge) Generator Diesel 5.0kw Oil Change-Cummins w/Gen ACR Remote Spotlight RCL 50 Fresh Water Washdown Macerator (Waste System) Macerator Cockpit Floor Tank Rod Storage Under Berth (4) Rod Holders (4) Side Gunnels Rupp Rocket Rod Holders (4) Hardtop Aluminum Bow Rail (Delete SS) Tournament Hardtop 3-Piece Drop Curtain - White Cummins DTS Electronics Engine Controls
- PHOTO NOTE
- PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228