- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just installed all New Garmin 5212 Chatplotter, Radar, and Sonar!!
- Displacement: 28400
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 24
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Island Fever” is a well maintained, good looking convertible with a Bertram like profile. Riviera is well known for their rugged construction and very open and spacious accommodations. The 39’ Riviera is built on a solid fiberglass hull with a collision bulkhead forward which is a standard safety feature on all Rivieras. Please note the interior has 6’4 headroom throughout making this 39’ feel like a larger convertible.
- It features a newly refurbished leather couch which also doubles as a dinette with an insert allowing it to sleep two and a removable teak table; Forward to starboard is a custom cabinet housing the TV with DVD and VCR. Just below you will find the ship's electrical panel and a matching leather chair; To starboard are drawers and cabinets containing a tuner/6 disc CD player providing additional storage; The owner has completely upgraded, all furnishings throughout including new style blinds found on the new model Riviera's teak flooring in the salon and wallcovering throughout. The interior shows as a new model Riviera and really makes the interior bright and pleasing.
- 2 steps down on the port side is the mid-level galley. This feature is found on many mid-size Rivieras and makes the transition from salon to galley feel open. The galley is equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave/convection oven, Norcold fridge and plenty of storage with additional storage under the galley floor.
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the large master stateroom with walk around queen size berth. Hanging lockers port and starboard offer plenty of storage for extended cruising.
- Guest Stateroom
- Across from the head to starboard is the quest stateroom. This room features 6’4 headroom and upper and lower bunks. With plenty of headroom and storage throughout your guest will be comfortable on overnight trips.
- The large and uncluttered cockpit has a rocket launcher with room for a large tuna chair. On the bulkhead you will find a tackle center, freezer/ice box, sink and engine room access. There is a fresh water and salt water wash-down with fresh water spray for swimmers. You will find plenty of storage through out the cockpit with large transom door and swim platform. The boat features outriggers and Release teak/cushioned adjustable helm chairs.
- Northstar 952 AP22 autopilot VHF Icom Furuno 36 mile radar 582 Furuno bottom machine Spotlight Uniden depth Engine synchronizer Trim tabs Pioneer Tuner 6disc CD player with 2 interior speakers, 2 cockpit speakers, and 2 bridge speakers
- Twin 3126 Cats 420hp with 1400 hours. Well layout engine room with cockpit access a nice plus for under 40 feet! Generator is located forward and centerline of the engine room. Head system, air conditioning and all pumps are easy to service.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:BN