- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“TORO” is a 2 owner boat that was purchased by the current owner in 2003. 1080 original hours on 3208 CATs along with custom helm A/C and 2012 Garmin touch screen electronics provide any new owner with many options to fish and cruise. Highlights include: 2012 twin Garmin 7212 multi-functional units, 2010 17” flat screen TV, separate helm A/C unit (18,000 BTU) , flip up seating in cockpit, cockpit mezzanine and outriggers. A 1,000 hour service was completed in August 2012.
Owner has provided a turnkey vessel for someone. Optional is a 2010 West Marine tender with 15hp Yamaha. Fishing equipment and gear available. See full specs for details.
- Hanging locker storage with light L-Shaped Ultraleather settee w/storage under Teak and Birdseye maple Expandable table w/Hi-Lo mechanism 2010 Clarion AM/FM/CD Ipod & SAT player installed Bose surround sound Overhead hatch w/screen and privacy cover (2) Portlights, opening w/screens Floor compartment for storage Teak and holly floor AC/DC panel
- Panasonic Microwave/Convection oven 2- Burner electric stove Refrigerator/freezer AC/DC Built-in Coffee Maker Corian countertops Double stainless steel sinks Storage drawers and cabinets Floor compartment for storage Dockside water and pressure system Water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth w/storage under Covered valances (2) Hanging lockers, lighted Shelves, hullsides Overhead hatch w/screen and privacy cover (2) Opening portlights w/screens Reading lights Mirrored forward bulkhead 2010 Samsung 17" flat screen Carpeting Private entry to head
- Master Head
- Separate shower stall w/seat Vacu-Flush head Vanity w/molded Corian countertop and sink, storage underneath Storage locker above mirrored vanity Overhead hatch w/screen and privacy cover Opening portlight w/screen and privacy cover
- Helm station w/stainless steel steering wheel Oversized helm seat, power w/footrest Companion lounge to port, w/footrest and tackle drawer (L-shaped) Stereo w/ CD player Courtesy lighting Air conditioning (18,000 BTU) for helm deck Tempered glass windshield with center vent w/actuator (3) Windshield wipers and washers Chart flat and chart storage Drink holders Day hatch to engine room
- Electronics and Navigation
- ICOM VHF radio (IC-502) Raytheon RP 650 autopilot 2012 Garmin 7212 touch-screen multifunctional units (dual units) Raytheon ST60 separate depth gauge RPM, oil temp, oil pressure, trans oil pressure, battery voltage, fuel and hour gauges Trim tabs Engine synchronizers Windless control
- Electrical System
- 120V 30-amp system w/65' shore power cord 240V 50-amp system w/65' shore power cord w/Glendinning cable winder 12V DC system 12V Battery system w/gel cell batteries and battery switches Onan 10kW generator w/sound shield (800 hours) Battery charger, automatic Reverse polarity indicators Battery voltage meter Battery parallel switch
- Wet Bar on deck aft of helm Icemaker Fresh water washdown Raw water washdown Self-Draining cockpit w/scupper drains Coaming bolsters Cockpit shower Courtesy lighting Pop-up cockpit seat along transom Mezzanine seating with engine access (2) rod holder lockers (4) Lee rod holders
- Deck Equipment
- 2010 11' West Marine tender with 15 hp Yamaha (Optional) Bow pulpit, fiberglass w/SS anchor roller Windlass w/remote Anchor w/chain Anchor locker Rails and stanchions, stainless steel Radar arch Hardtop w/4-sided enclosures Swim platform Swim ladder, telescoping Molded-in transom door and gate Fold-down transom seat Antenna mast for hardtop Cable TV and phone connections Foredeck, sidedecks and cockpit, non-skid
- Fishing Equipment
- Livewell w/circulating system in insulated cooler Circulating system for starboard cockpit floor storage box w/macerator system Bait prep w/cockpit sink - helm deck Tackle center Port and starboard cockpit lockable rod storage - cockpit In-deck fishbox Taco balck/gold outriggers
- Mechanical Eqiupment
- Racor fuel filters/water separators Hydraulic steering Halon fire control system Bilge pumps, automatic Bilge blowers Waste macerator w/Y-valve Engine synchronizers Fresh water cooling system Engine and oil temperature alarm (3) Air conditioners w/reverse cycle Oil changing system
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM