- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2008 45’ Riviera warranty until 2015, molded teak stairs to flybridge
MSRP when this Riviera was delivered in 2008 was $1.15Million. The owner bought new in 2010 as a leftover inventory boat with full warranties. She has never been cooked on, rarely been slept in, and just turned 450 hours on the hour meters for the main engines. Owner is moving up and is providing a great opportunity for someone looking for a mid-size convertible with innovative features with layout and design.
This is a one owner captain maintained fish/cruise rigged 45’ Riviera. Low hours on CAT engines with warranty until 2015 provide a 25 knot cruise and a 31 knot top end.
Highlights include: molded flybridge teak steps, separate pump room for non-mechanical systems, low hour C12 CATS with warranty until 2015, village marine watermaker installed 2010, Rupp double spreader outriggers installed 2010, long range additional fuel tank, elegant 3 stateroom/2 head layout, prop pockets providing a 3’11” draft, quiet underwater exhaust, and many more innovative features making her a very desirable vessel. See full specs for additional information and photo’s.
- Entering the salon through the salon door you will immediately notice the beautiful gloss woodwork throughout. Immediately to port is the L-shaped couch with pullout that converts into a double bed. To starboard aft is a u-line icemaker and mini bar. Further forward to starboard is a dinette retractable table that extends and seating for 5. Across to port is a full galley with plenty of storage drawers and cabinets. There is a hatch below that leads to the separate pump room for non mechanical systems. There are 2 refrigerator drawers and a freezer drawer. Corian countertops, Amtico flooring, and a 40” flat screen tv complete the salon area. Moving downstairs through the companionway to starboard is the guest head/day head with separate shower stall. Further forward to starboard is a guest stateroom with bunks. To port is another guest stateroom with twin side by side beds with a filler that converts to a queen. Forward to port is a linen closet and a washer/dryer unit below. All the way forward is the master stateroom. This is a queen sized walk-around bed with storage underneath. The master has a private entrance to the head and separate shower stall. Moving out to the cockpit, engine room access is directly beneath the salon door accessible through the engine room hatch. There is a sink to port of the engine room hatch and further to port is a deep freezer/refrigerator. Twin fish boxes, bilge access, saltwater/freshwater washdown, and 12 rod holders complete the business end. Moving up the molded steps with teak brings you to the flybridge. Ample seating with table for entertaining along with a refrigerator and wetbar provides a convenient and classy atmosphere. Upgraded helm and companion chair provide comfort for those long days on the water.
- Premium Leather L shape dinette with extension table and storage underneath Liquor cabinet with fridge/icemaker Flooring to dinette and saloon entry in high quality teak/holly Amtico Handrail, stainless steel, recessed into headliner Lighting, overhead (DC) Lounge – L shape, (port side) in premium leather with storage underneath Rod storage in headliner electric open & close Safety indicator panel for monitoring bilge pumps, high water alarms, sump pump, navigational lights & engine room lights
- Flooring - high quality teak/holly Amtico 2 refrigerator drawers, 1 Freezer drawer AC/DC Garbage bin Lighting, overhead (DC) Microwave convection oven Rangehood Recessed electric cooktop, with cover and auto shutoff stainless steel sink and faucet Storage cabinets & drawers below and above countertop Corian countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Private entrance door Queen walk around berth with built in side steps Large storage berth under bed with gas struts Air conditioning 15” LCD tv with 12v DVD player 2 drawers at foot of bed Carpet with underlay Hatch - white with screen & blind Headboard upholstered, full width including accent mirrors Overhead lighting (DC) Hanging closet to starboard, cedar lined
- Master Head
- Private entrance to master head Separate stall with glass partition, frameless glass door Corian countertop with sink and faucet Vacuflush toilette (fresh water) Tankwatch holding tank guage Amtico flooring excluding shower Air conditioning split from stateroom Extraction Fan Hatch - white with screen & blind Overhead and vanity lighting (DC) Toilet roll holder & accessories Vanity cabinet with mirror Towel rack
- Port Stateroom
- Air conditioning Bedside table with drawer Carpet with underlay Hanging locker, cedar lined with auto lighting (DC) Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Twin side by side berths that convert into queen, storage underneath
- Starboard Stateroom
- Private door access Single upper and lower bunk Storage under bottom bunk Air conditioning vent Cedar lined hanging locker Carpet with underlay Hatch - square white with screen and blind DC lighting
- Day and Guest Head
- Private entrance door Air conditioning split from port stateroom Shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Exhaust Fan Amtico flooring except for shower stall Overhead and vanity mirror lighting (DC) towel rail Vanity cabinet with mirror Corian countertop with sink and faucet Storage underneath sink
- DC overhead lighting Stairwell lower blue lighting Linen closet Washer/dryer combination Carpet with underlay
- Generator - Onan EQD 13.5 kw with muffler, freshwater cooled including sound shield, remote stop/start electronic, hour meter (500hrs) 50 amp 125/250 volt shore power cord with glendinning cablemaster 12/24V electrical system Batteries: (4) for start, (2) for house, (1) 12V for genset Battery parallel system Battery charger Distribution panels in salon with volts and amps Bonding system to all metallic hull fittings with zinc anode including galvanic isolator CAT engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms, and hour meters System monitoring panel at helm for bilge pumps and navigation lights
- 2 Raymarine E120 multifunctional (radar, chartplotter, depthsounder) displays Open array Raymarine radar DSM 300 sounder Simrad AP-26 autopilot Jabsco Spotlight with helm control Muir windlass control ICOM M-422 VHF Trim tabs Fireboy override switch Riviera systems display CAT digital engine displays Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius player with ipod hookup
- Deck and Hull
- Molded teak stairwell to bridge Factory hard top w/4 side enclosure 2010 Rupp double spreader outriggers Upgraded pompanette helm and companion chairs with stainless footrests Flybridge wetbar with refrigerator Cockpit spotlights on hardtop L-shaped seating for 5 with cushions Fiberglass table with 6 stainless drinkholders Bench seating to starboard with cushions Stainless railing aft on flybridge with 5 rodholders Aluminum bowrail Pulpit with anchor and rode Muir windlass with helm and deck controls Grab rails to assist access to side decks Rigid vinyl rub rail with stainless steel rub strip Molded fiberglass composite deck and superstructure, integral anchor pulpit, white finish Fixed side windows, opening aft saloon window, hinged door into salon Molded cockpit liner with scuppers and molded hatches to fishbox & lazarette Transom door w/gate Cockpit freezer Cockpit sink Live well with window 17 rod holders (6 gunnel mounted, 6 pilaster mounted, and 5 on flybridge) Double action manual bilge pump for engine room in cockpit locker Saltwater/freshwater washdown Freshwater shower, hot and cold 2 large removable fishboxes with macerator and gas struts for opening 1 large lazarette with stainless lock downs and gas struts, access to bilge area Glendinning cablemaster shore cord system Half rear awning (acrylic canvas) Fiberglass molded swim platform with built in ladder
- Mechanical and Engine Details
- Twin CAT C-12 715hp (450hrs) warranty until 4/2015 Twin Disc EC300 quickshift transmissions, trolling valves and variable idle Acoustic & thermal insulation Engine room access from cockpit with ladder Analog hour meters at engines Racor filters Fire suppression system for engine room, manual controls at helm Oil change system main engines, generator Electronic trim tabs Freshwater tap & hose set in engine room Village Marine 600 gallon per day watermaker - 2010
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM