- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Island Packet 45 model garnered "Boat of the Year" in full-size cruiser class amid the 32 entrants in Cruising World magazine during its production run. The “Summer Wine” is a clean boat and is ready for the next owner to go for extended cruising. The owner has his eye on a larger boat and is ready to make the move. Call to schedule a showing before she is gone.
She is ready to go for the summer sailing season, fresh bottom paint, fresh wax on hull and top sides, all exterior teak freshly varnished, dodger windows all replaced and she has a new 2013 3.5 kW Phasor generator. As I mentioned, she is ready to GO!!!
- The Island Packet 45's accomodations are focused on both extended cruising trips or short hops to the Bahamas. She features two large staterooms which are seperated for privacy each with their own head & shower. The owners suite is forward and has generous storage, a cedar lined hanging closet and deep storage drawers under berth. The Forward head has a large wrap around countertop standup shower with separate vanity. The guest stateroom is aft with a double berth with a cedar lined bureau and hanging closet.
- The salon has full length settees on both sides, a large fold away dinette table, navigation station/chart table and chair.
- Double Stainless Steel sinks Pressureized hot and cold water systems Princess (3) burner gimbled stove / oven - New 2012 New Fridgeomatic aircooled Fridge & Freezer new in 2011
- Electronics and Navigation
- Shipmate RS 8300 VHF Shipmate VHF Repeater with loudspeaker Autohelm ST80 Multi Function Display Autohelm ST80 Navigator key pad Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot Autohelm ST7000 Joystick control Autohelm Masterview Autohelm Maxifiew Ritchie Compass New Raymarine instruments 2013: C140W - Dept hsounder, knotmeter, wind speed/direction, rudder direction
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Custom hard bimini / dodger with 7 windows (2) bow anchor rollers w/ (1) CQR 60lb Anchor & (1) Delta 60lb Anchor 160ft of chain & 100ft of rode Stainless steel granny support bars at mast Custom teak table with side wings All weather cockpit cushions Full 1" diameter stainless steel rail Cockpit shower (7) Lewmar deck hatches (16) Stainless steel portlights Lofrans 1500 heavy dutyl windless - New in 2011
- Electrical Equipment
- 4 Power winches - serviced 2010 12V DC system 110/220 AC systems (2) 4D house batteries - New 2013 (1) Engine battery - New 2013 (1) Mastervolt LCD battery monitor Heart Inverter / Battery Charger (12) Catalupi designed low E halogen lamps (1) Electric Bilge pump (1) Manuel Bilge Pump Electric shower sump pump Edson steering wheel - spare Leather cover steering wheel
- Mainsail - New in 2010 Genoa 120% - New in 2010 LazyJack sail cover - New in 2010 (2) Harken MK 111 roller furlers - New 2010 4 Spare sails
- Engine Room
- Yanmar 4JH2-TE around 1900 hours - fully serviced 2011 Kansaky Transmission 1 1/4in stainless shaft Dripless shaft log - New in 2010 Westerbeke 3.8CDT-612 New 3.5 kw Phasor generator - 1 hour
- Additional Equipment
- Autostream Stainless Steel Self Feathering Prop - New in 2011 Bottom paint, freshly waxed - November 2013 Standing Rigging - New in 2010 Sailomat self steering system - New in 2010 New dinghy 2011 New flood light
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU