- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 38 Stolper was designed by legendary boat builder Billy Knowles. She has the feel of a much larger boat. Her interior is very roomy with 6 ft. plus ceilings and a full walk in head with an oversized walk in stall shower. Reliable Cummins power and great fishing accessories round out this great Express package! The perfect day boat or long weekend in the Bahamas, you can not go wrong with this set up! The "Critical Mass" is a one owner boat and has been fastidiously maintained .
- Center helm configuration with pop up electronics box. Twin Disc Power Commander EC-200 single lever Faria Gauges Flow Scan fuel gauges
- Helm Deck
- Port and Starboard dunnage boxes with loads of room to store your tackle and cleaning supplies. The dunnage boxes have full length cushions creating a large amount of seating. Pedestal helm seat Gaff storage in hardtop overhead Engine room access is forward of the helm pod Centerline access to cabin below.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Simrad CE54 GPS / Sounder Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot Simrad VHF RD68
- Teak covering boards Transom livewell (8) rod holders in gunwale Padded coaming bolsters (2) indeck fishboxes Bait freezer Bait prep station with washdown Light tackle storage Fresh and Salt water washdowns (1) 30amp plug for kite reel or deep drop
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Palm Beach style short aluminum bowrail and pulpit Custom tuna tower (14) Rocket launchers Teak swim platform Lee Double Spreader riggers W/Pinbacks
- The salon is very large for a 38' boat and has a High/ Low table that converts into a large V-Berth. Cedar Lined hanging closet Several large storage drawers SMX AC control Sony Stereo
- Corian countertops Stainless Steel sink Oringo single burner cooktop Magic Chef microwave Drop in type refrigerator
- Electric Head Oversized separate stall shower Vanity with Corian countertop and stainless steel sink
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins Diamond Series 6BTA5.9-M3's 370hp each Northern Lights M673D 5kw generator mounted centerline aft Fireboy fire system Reverso oil change system Promariner Protech-4 Battery charger (6) Optima Gel batteries Seaward hotwater heater Twin Disc electronic control boxes
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU