- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Cabo 40 has earned the reputation of being one of the best Express boats on the market today. "Merryacht" has a long list of options including: light blue hull, bow thruster, large Furuno, SAT phone, Garmin 5212 with blue chip system upgrade, Eskimo ice chipper, freezer plate in the ice box, upgraded Bose Lifestyle System, large sea vision underwater lights, electronic teaser reels, center rigger, A/C and heat at the helm station, EZ2CY enclosure, Murray Bros chair with rocket launcher back rest.
- The dripless shaft seals were replaced with PSX dripless seals
- Fresh bottom job, boot line, and replacement of oil filter and impellers for engines, transmissions and generator.
- The fighting chair is being painted white by Release Marine 5/1/2012
- The Cabo 40 has earned the reputation of being one of the best Express boats on the market today.“Merryacht” has a long list of options including: light blue hull, bow thruster, large Furuno, SAT phone, Garmin 5212 with blue chip system upgrade, Eskimo ice chipper, freezer plate in the ice box, upgraded Bose Lifestyle System, large sea vision underwater lights, electronic teaser reels, center rigger, A/C and heat at the helm station, EZ2CY enclosure in lieu of Strataglass 3 sided and a Murray Brothers chair wih rocket launcher back rest. UPDATES The dripless shaft seals were replaced with PSX dripless seals Fresh bottom job, boot line, and replacement of oil filter and impellers for engines, transmissions and generator. The fighting chair is being painted white by Release Marine 5/1/2012
- L-shaped sofa converts to over/under berths Pedestal table with glossy finish inlaid wood with cover Recessed lighting throughout Storage under sofa Steps lift for storage Large aft hanging locker with rod storage Centerline storage in cabin sole Hinged door with gas shock Companionway grab rail Large 20” flat screen TV with teak trim Electrical panel Lewmar hatch Bose lifestyle surround sound
- Teak & holly cabin sole Corian countertops Ceramic 2 burner electric stove with Corian cover Fiberglass sink with single lever faucet with pull out sprayer AC/DC side by side refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Mirrored storage cabinets/splash backs/sliding doors Teak cabinets and drawers above and below for abundant storage 120-volt receptacle Vent fan over galley stove
- Master Stateroom
- Forward with and island double berth Berth lift for storage – gas shocks Under berth storage – 3 drawers and 1 cabinet Lewmar overhead hatch – shade screen Overhead storage lockers port and starboard, cedar lined Flat screen TV – AM/FM/DVD, AC power Forward anchor locker access Teak & Holy sole 2 reading lights, recessed 4 overhead recessed lights Corian fossil color
- Cushion on starboard helm Chart flat on starboard helm Overhead grab rail Hatches on helm flat, lower forward of herm No portside helm seat allowing for longer settee allowing for custom dinette table and lounge
- Garmin 5212 with blue-chip navigation system Furuno XM Satellite weather Northstar 6000i screen (GPS chartplotter w/Navionics charts) Furuno Navnet black box vx2 at helm 2Kw transducer Furuno radar (48nm) 4’ open array GPS/WASS Navionics charts Simrad autopilot AP25 RD30 Furuno digital depth Icom M602 VHF, helm command mic in tower ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight, control at helm KVH Tracphone 25, control at helm ACR 406 Globalfix EPIRB w/integral GPS hydrostatic release mount Bose lifestyle system separate speakers & volume control for master, galley, helm and cockpit. DVD/TV integrated to helm and master stateroom Navnet for tower 7” color LCD as repeater Charts/GPS/Depth charts from main “black box” set up at helm
- Custom built raised Marlin tower has many outstanding features 360 Grab rail LED running lights in the hardtop White LED under covering board 360 light 3 Underwater lights, white 2 facing aft, one facing down through the hull 3 step aluminum with hardtop –raised Marlin tower with grab rail, set up with bridge mount riggers to allow easy access to bow 10 rod holders on tower legs and across back on the hard top Matching blue hull paint under tower top and buggy top Electronic engine controls Ice blue of the under sides of the 3 tower surfaces to match hull sides
- Murray Brother full size with rocket launchers, drink holder, back rest teak and white 100 sq. ft. cockpit has all the features of a much larger boat Transom door with gate Padded coaming Aluminum reinforced backing plate for fighting chair Courtesy light under gunwales 12V outlets under gunwales Molded step, port & starboard Cablemaster 110 freezer plate in port fishbox 110 freezer plate in icebox 600 lb. Eskimo Ice chipper plumbed into fish box Helm deck lift for full engine access 2 large insulated in-deck fish boxes in cockpit with macerator Port fish box is refrigerated Bait pre center sink, rigging board Ice box to starboard with freezer plate Lids feature gas spring actuator Port and starboard side lockers under gunwale Lazarette access 2 steps to helm deck Hot/cold hand held shower Speakers in cockpit Transom bait tank – 48 gal
- Engine Room
- 12kw generator Electric fuel priming pumps Dripless shaft seals Bronze water intake scoops Bronze seacocks below waterline Bronze high strength rudders High strength, double taper stainless steel shafts Oil changing system – main engine and generator Electronic controls with trolling valves and engine synchronizer Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one engine 5 bilge pumps High water bilge pump alarms White gelcoat finish bilge 2 engine room blowers, DC Automatic fire extinguishing system, Sea Fair Holding tank with warning lights, macerator and dockside discharge
- The Cabo 40 is thought to be the best sea keeping hull of any boat ever built in this size. The custom tower with a short gap between the platform and hardtop allows for comfotable operation from the upper station. No expense was spared in the outfitting of this boat. This is the most extensively equipped 40 Cabo you will find in today's market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice