- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
THIS BOAT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!
This soon to be tournament/charter custom sportfish is being built in the Torres tradition for classic appearance with rugged construction. This boat is near completion and only awaits the new owner’s decisions on electronics, tower and final interior finish-out. Life being what it is, the boat has been on hold for 11 years.
- THIS BOAT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! This soon to be tournament/charter custom sportfish is being built in the Torres tradition for classic appearance with rugged construction. This boat is near completion and only awaits the new owner’s decisions on electronics, tower and final interior finish-out. Life being what it is, the boat has been on hold for 11 years. This 50’ Torres has a great lay-out, and is a very well designed fishing, diving, and exploring boat with an engine package with unique capabilities. A very knowledgeable fishing family put this boat under construction in 2000. The Hull is a stretched version of the 48 Torres and the engines are 700HP Luggers with ZF transmissions that are installed with shaft struts and rudders and set up and ready to go. There is a complete electrical harness in place to fly bridge including controls and steering. The fuel system is a large capacity with over 1600 gallons in fiberglass tanks, the complete quiet muffler system is installed. The 20KW Northern Lights generator is located in the engine room. The interior is partially built out to include a bow stateroom with a head, a set of crew’s bunks in the companionway to port and a large head and shower to starboard. Up three steps into the galley that has countertops and refrigeration and sink. Across from the galley is a large dinette that can fit 6 people. The boat has salon windows port, starboard and aft. The salon fiberglass floor lifts to provide access to the engine room or access can be made from the cabinet in the cockpit. The fly bridge on top of the house has a console and an eyebrow. The cockpit is set up with huge fish boxes.
- Twin 700-hp L6140 Lugger engines Wiring harness Breaker panels Quiet muffler system 20kw Northern Lights generator Fuel system Salon windows Large trim tabs ZF325A gears Fish boxes Live wells Bait station Quartz countertops 4 sheets of Teak plywood 4 digital tachometers 2 engine instruments, wires & manuals 1 generator instruments, wires & manuals Manual for ZF transmissions Solid surface countertops 2 U-line refrigerators
- Has an open space to sit in with a U shaped sofa
- 2 U line refrigerators Ample storage Big countertops
- Very large accommodations
- Master Stateroom
- V berth with storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JC