- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Practical! That is the word that best describes TREVIA. The design is laid out in such a way to keep owners and guests comfortable, whether they are fishing, swimming, or lounging on the aft deck, flybridge, or the spacious well-lit saloon.
The main saloon windows are large and low, allowing for excellent view of the scenery from the air-conditioned interior.
The yacht has a functional cockpit to dock your fishing boat, or use as your personal beach.
TREVIA’s efficient 1670 hp CAT’s will allow you and your family to travel up to 4,000 nm at an economical speed.
- Accommodations & Layout
- TREVIA sleeps 9 owners and guests in 4 staterooms. Crew accommodations include 2 berths, head and shower. The Captain's quarters are separate, with a large stateroom for two. The full beam Master Stateroom is located just forward of amidships along the centerline of the yacht to ensure maximum comfort and stability. His and Hers heads with granite floors. His and Hers enlarged glass enclosed granite shower with double shower heads and controls is located at centerline. His and Hers walk-in cedar-lined closets complement the arrangement. Additional dresser space (there is a comfortable settee to complete the dressing area). The two Guest Staterooms are located off the main accommodation passageway. Large cedar-lined closets and private ensuite heads flank the berths. In the lower companionway, there is a Maytag stackable washer/dryer combo and utility closet with a storage cabinet. The entire salon is surrounded by oversized windows, including floor-to-ceiling windows looking to the aft deck. All windows are tinted and feature silhouette blinds. Custom overhead valances provide defused air flow from the over-sized air conditioning system. From the aft deck one enters the Main Salon with the granite-top bar and entertainment area immediately to port. Across to starboard is the U-shaped sofa with a wood/glass top coffee table. Forward in the salon is the dining table for eight. There are built-in buffet cabinets of maple with cherry and ebony inlays for trays, glasses, dishes and silverware storage. The powder room is located forward off the starboard passageway, and includes granite vanity top, granite flooring. The Galley is a beautiful country kitchen with upgraded appliances and Corian countertops. Forward of the Galley is the VIP stateroom. This will accommodate 2 with a desk, head/shower, Island double bed (could make the best captain cabin on any boat in her size range). The pilothouse has a custom L-shaped settee with a maple table and (3) storage drawers, custom cabinet to port with computer and fax, windshield defoggers, custom rocker switches and teak holly sole.
- General Length Overall (L.O.A.): 112 feet Beam (molded): 20 feet Draft (loaded): 6’6’’ Tonnage: Gross: 164; Net: 49 Capacities Fuel Capacity: 9500 US Gallons Water Capacity: 1200 US Gallons Watermakers: 90 US gal/hr Black Water: 600 US Gallons Gray water: Nil (overboard discharge) Lube Oil: 100 US Gallons Waste Oil: 100 US Gallons Speed Consumption per hours Range RPM Maximum: 23 Knots 1200 Nm 2350 Cruising: 17 - 18 Knots 2400 Nm 2000 Economical: 10 Knots 4000 Nm 1050
- Main Engines Engine Type: 2007 Caterpillar C32’s Engine Hours: 1,651 hrs Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF Z060 (Reduction 2.467) Drive: Direct Shaft Drive Full Caterpillar Engine Service, July 2011 Generators & Electricity Output: 50 kW Generators: Phasor (John Deere) South Eastern Power Products, New in 2007 Generator Hours: 5500 hrs Generator Fuel Consumption: 2-7 US Gal/Hr (Depending on Loading) Shore Power: Two, 100-amp Single Phase Batteries: Main Engines two Banks 24 volt Generators: Two banks 12 volt House: 4 banks 12volt Full Service October 2010 including belts, injectors, pumps, heat exchangers, filters, hoses and clamps. Air Conditioning Type: MarineAir. 3 x 60,000 BTU compressors. 12 separate Air handlers. (each cabin) Other Machinery Watermakers: Village Marine. 90 GPH. (4 Membranes) Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Bow Thruster: American Bow Thruster Steering System: Hynautic Fuel Separator & Filtration: Main engine Raycor 3 bank 20/20 Generators Single Raycor 20/10 Sewage System: 600 US gal holding tank. Hamann Super Mini Sewage treatment Plant. Gray water: Direct overboard discharge Fresh Water System: 1200 US gal holding tank. Two Head Hunter Mach 5 Jet Pumps. Bilge Water Filtration: None
- Communication, Navigation & Entertainment Systems
- Communication Systems SAT COM: Iridium Sat Phone (through phone system) Telephone System: Panasonic KX-TA 824 (New October 2009) SSB: SEA 2250 VHF: Two SEA 156. 1 Uniden with 4 remote units. 1 ICOM. (2 ICOM hand-helds) Cellular Phone System: Telular Intercom: Internal Phone system Navigation Systems Radar: 1 x Simrad 48-Mile. 1 x Furuno 72-Mile Gyrocompass: Furuno & Robertson Magnetic Compass: Danforth Auto Pilot: Robertson Depth Sounder: Furuno GPS: Garmin 5208 (x 2) Furuno Navnet C Map Weather FAX: XM Weather Works Ships Computer: Sony Laser Plotter: Noble Tech & Furuno Navnet Entertainment System a. Video Equipment. Sea Tel Direct TV & DVD players in Lounge, Galley & all cabins b. Audio Equipment. Linn Audio System in Lounge, Aft deck, Bridge deck, Pilothouse & Master
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Cooking Equipment: New KitchenAid Stainless Steel Convection Oven & Ceramic cooktop, Microwave. Refrigeration/Freezer: Sub Zero Main refrigerator, 2 Under-bench Sub Zero freezers, 1 Under-bench refrigerator, 3-drawer Vegetable chiller. Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawers Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Compactor, Icemaker, Breadmaker, etc. Refrigeration/Freezer: 2 frigibar freezers. Bridge deck. Under-bench refrigerator/ icemaker. Other: Bar: Under-bench refrigerator, Scottsman Icemaker. Laundry Equipment Main Laundry Equipment. 2 x Maytag Washer/Dryers
- Tenders & Toys
- Tenders: Nautica 22 wide body with Tee Top. 250HP Yamaha (2008) 17 foot Hells Bay Flats boat with 90 HP Mercury (2000) 2 x Honda 1200cc 4 stroke Jet Skis
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Maxwell 3500 Aft Warping Capstans: Nill Anchors: 300lb Danforth type. (additional Fortress & 100ft ½ chain) Anchor Chain: 400 ft ½” Galvanized Chain Boat Crane and Davits: 1x 1700 lb. MarQuipt Passerelle: MarQuipt gangway Swimming Platform: Fixed
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Burle & Phillips Control Cameras: 3 on Deck & 1 Remote control in Engine room Monitors: 1 Burle in Pilothouse Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Engine room Halon 1301 Auto/ Manual back-up Fire Extinguishers: 11 hand-held BCF 1 CO2 & 1 Foam Alarms: Heat & smoke (x4) Safety Equipment: Life Rafts: 2 x Givens 8-man Life Rings: 2 life rings, 1 Mob deployment ring EPIRBS: ACR 406. Plus Grab Bag with SART Flares: 4 Parachute flares, 4 red hand-held flares, 2 day smoke flares, 4 white collision-avoidance signal flares Medical Equipment: Marine Medical Defibulator & oxygen bottle
- TREVIA has been well maintained with regular maintenance and upgrades since new. New Main engines and generators were fitted in 2006-2007. New Tender in 2007-08. The entire Air Conditioning system in the main has been upgraded with new duct work and air handlers. Vessel is well set up for fishing with the big cockpit and well suited for operation in the Bahamas or similar shallow water operations.
- Broker's Comments
- TREVIA is a 1999 Broward Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht with 4 staterooms plus crew cabins with the captains quarters separate. TREVIA was repowered with Caterpillar diesels in 2007. She has a cruising speed of 17 knots. The current owners purchased the vessel shortly after construction. She has a 4000 nautical mile range at 10 knots and a 2400 nautical mile range at 17 knots. The boat has been defined as extremely practical and an excellent platform for Caribbean, New England, Bahamian or Central America cruising. She is ideal for the avid fishing family, for a large bridge deck to handle flats boats, tenders and toys. The owner has spared no expense on TREVIA keeping her maintained in perfect condition. She is competitively priced and available to be seen in Fort Lauderdale.
- - Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects -
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.