Very Clean, Professionally Serviced and Maintained
40 Diesel Sundancer Sport Yacht
Only 600 original hours on 3116 CAT diesels.
NEW Upgraded Electronics Package including:
Raymarine E-120 Color GPS/Chartplotter and Color Radar.
Vessel has been converted to 240v.
Lots of upgrades and options and is turnkey ready to cruise.
If you are in the market.....
for a 40 Sea Ray Sundancer.....
This must be on your list!!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- This sporty and well-appointed cruiser offers (2) private Staterooms. The forward Master Stateroom sleeps (2). The mid-ship Lounge converts to a private double berth cabin to sleep (2). Also, the Salon sofa converts to sleep (2) if additional accommodations are needed. Full Head is forward with separate shower. Another private Head adjoins the Mid-Cabin. Neutral decor. Beige Ultra-Leather interior upholstery. Beige carpeting. Maple cabinetry. Curtains. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- Curved Ultra-Leather sofa converts to sleep (2). High-low adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Storage cabinetry. Breakfast counter. Panasonic TV with VCR recorder and player. Clarion stereo AM/FM and CD player. Lighting 12v/110v/240v.
- Norcold full-size model #DE5611F refrigerator and freezer - NEW. Kenyon (3) burner electric cook top. Panasonic Genius Premier 1100N microwave oven. B&D Spacemaker coffee maker. NuTone built-in blender. Custom molded countertops. Molded-in sink. Abundant counter space. Storage cabinets. Vent fan. Hot and Cold pressurized fresh water system with dockside. Water heater - 10.5 gal.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with access to forward Master Head. Centerline queen berth. (2) Hanging lockers with mirrored doors. (3) Drawers. Carpeting. Lighting 12v/110v/240v. Reading lights 12v. Outlet 110v/240v. (1) Screened hatch over berth. SMKII Digtial controls for air conditioning and heat. Panasonic 10" TV with player and recorder.
- Master Head
- Master Head is accessible from the Master Stateroom and the Salon. VacuFlush head system. Vanity with sink and storage below. Solid surface countertop. Mirrored medicine cabinet with shelves. Separate fiberglass stall shower. Lights 12v/110v/240v. Outlet 110v/240v. (1) Hatch and screened portal.
- Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom
- Lounge/Stateroom is accessible to mid-ship Head. Full lounge seating converts to sleep 2. Removable cocktail table. Mirrored hanging locker. Carpeting. Lighting 12v/110v/240v. Reading lights 12v. Outlets 110v/240v. Hatch and portal with drapes. Stereo. Air conditioning. Privacy pocket door.
- Mid-Ship Guest Head
- Mid-Ship Guest Head is adjoined to the Mid-Cabin with separate privacy door. VacuFlush head system. Molded-in sink and storage below. Mirrored cabinet. Convenience shower. Screened portal. Lights 12v/110v/240v. Outlet 110v/240v. Privacy door.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E-120 GPS with color chartplotter/ color radar - NEW. Raymarine Navionics Platinum Chip - NEW with Australian 3D Platinum Chip. Raymarine Tridata speed/distance/log. Raymarine 650 Auto Pilot. Raymarine 54 DSC VHF radio - NEW. Compass. Full backlit instrumentation. Clarion stereo AM/FM/CD with remote control. Sea Ray System monitor.
- Westerbeke 7.6kW generator with 571 hours. (4) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Promarine 40amp automatic battery charger. Inverter 110v/240v with built-in 20amp breaker - NEW. Dual 39 amp shore power inlets with cord. Twin 30 amp ships service. Electrical System 12v/110v/240v. Cable & TV/Phone hook ups.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Bottom painted July, 2009. Cockpit carpeting - NEW. Covers and curtains. Center windshield and side windows. Cockpit table. U-Line ice maker. Delta anchor with chain and rode. Radar arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. Remote electric search light - NEW. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom hot and cold shower. Electric windlass with Helm control and bow foot switches. Fenders. Windshield wipers. Electric windshied vent. Stainless windshied. Lines. Transom door. Bow pulpit and rails. Tan dash. Electric engine hatch lift.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod holders.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 340hp Caterpillar 3116-350 diesel engines with 600 hours. Freshwater cooling system. (2) Zone Air conditioning system with heat/dehumidify and SMKII Digtial and manual controls. Air conditioner condenser unit - NEW. Raw water sea strainers. Raw water pump - NEW. Transmissions. Stabilizers. Engine alarm. Automatic fire extinguishing system with manual option. Engine fuel shut off valves. CO2 detectors - New. Smoke alarms - NEW. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Bilge float switches - NEW. Emergency pump. VacuFlush heads with holding tank and overboard. Hydraulic steering. Trim tabs. Racor fuel filters. Oil changing system. NEW starboard shaft log. Port shaft reconditioned and NEW port shaft log. NEW Port and starboard cutlass bearings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229