- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEST PRICED FRESH WATER NAVIGATOR ON THE MARKET ......
"Dee Mar D's V" is a beautiful, fully optioned and continuously upgraded
53 Classic Pilothouse.
Only 1100 original hours on twin Volvo Diesels.
Everything needed for cruising or live-aboard is on this vessel.
She is true turnkey ready to go and will fly through survey.
She is kept in heated, indoor storage every winter season.
Vessel shows pride in ownership and is ready for your inspection.
Owner wants her sold NOW and all reasonable offers will be considered.
This is a MUST SEE for the most discriminating buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- This very spacious vessel has three Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is mid-ship with its own private head with large stall shower. The VIP Stateroom is forward. A Guest Stateroom offers upper and lower bunks. A Guest Head is shared by the two Guest Staterooms. Custom shelved locker in forward companionway for navigational supplies. Beautiful, light cherry wood interior throughout. Sculptured and insulated neutral carpeting throughout the entire vessel – NEW 2010. Custom window blinds in Salon and Pilothouse – NEW 2010. Drapes and window treatments - NEW. Large windows provide lots of light and visibility. 6' 10" Headroom throughout most of the vessel. Washer and dryer (in Master Stateroom). Central vacuum system.
- Light and airy full-beam Salon is open to the Galley. Custom leather sofa. Upholstered chair. Custom hi-low high-gloss cherry wood drop-leaf table with for entertaining or dining - 2006. (2) Bar stools at Galley counter. Entertainment center with TV, DVD player and stereo. Bar and U-line ice maker.
- The spacious, U-shaped full Galley is up. Additional storage and access to the engine room is provided through a hydraulic hatch in the Galley floor. GE upright refrigerator with separate freezer. Princess (3) burner electric stove. Built-in convection microwave oven – NEW 2011. In-sink garbage disposal. Double sink. Corian countertops. Breakfast bar with (2) stools on Salon side. Excellent storage. Dockside and pressure water system. 13 gal. Heat exchange water heater.
- The Pilothouse is forward of the Galley and up. Wrap-around settee. Helm chair. All electronics built into cherry wood helm panels and custom cabinet - 2011. Custom chart drawer under settee. Custom locker in companionway for navigation supplies added in 2011. Access stairs to Flybridge. Starboard side deck door.
- Master Stateroom
- Over-sized Master Stateroom is mid-ship with large private En-Suite Head. Queen-size island berth with storage under. Upholstered headboard. Decorator pillows. Lots of storage. Hanging locker. Built-in TV with DVD player and CD stereo. 110v Washer and dryer. Portals. En-suite Master Head Privacy door. VacuFlush electric head. Wood vanity with Corian sink and countertop and storage below. Brass fixtures. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Decorative lighting. Separate stall shower with glass door. Portal.
- Guest Staterooms
- The VIP Stateroom is forward. Another Guest Stateroom is to port. VIP Stateroom Large double berth. Decorator pillows. Hanging locker with full mirror. Lots of storage. Large overhead hatch. Built-in TV with DVD player. Guest Stateroom Single over and under bunks.
- Guest Head
- The Guest Head is to starboard. Privacy door. VacuFlush electric head. Wood vanity with Corian sink and countertop and storage below. Brass fixtures. Mirrors above sink. Designer lighting. Separate stall shower with bi-fold glass door. Mirrored ceiling.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Fully equipped navigation suite for long range or coastal cruising equipped with 4kw Open Array . All Pilothouse electronics built into cherry wood cabinets and custom locker in companion way for navigation supplies added in 2011. The vessel is interfaced with laptop computer at both stations with Captain NavTec program. Complete systems for the bridge and pilothouse with (2) hailers and (3) hailer horns. The chartplotter has Sea Talk and NEMA . Pilothouse - Lower Helm Raytheon GPS with color chartplotter. Raytheon 620 black & white chartplotter. Total interface between GPS, laptop navigation and chartplotter. Interfaced Raytheon auto pilot. Raytheon 48 mile radar. Ritchie compasses. Speed and distance logs. Depth sounder. Raytheon VHF radio with forward and aft hailers. Switchable satellite antennas. Hailer and horn controls – 2007. Intercom. Flybridge - Upper Helm Raytheon GPS with color chartplotter. Total interface between GPS, laptop navigation and chartplotter. Raytheon 620 black & white chartplotter. Interfaced Raytheon auto pilot. Raytheon 24 mile radar. Ritchie compasses. Speed and distance logs. Depth sounder. Raytheon VHF radio with forward and aft hailers. Switchable satellite antennas. Hailer and horn controls - 2007. Intercom.
- Kohler 13.5kW generator with Sound Shield – approx. 1300 hours. Glendinning CableMaster and 65' of 50 amp shore power cable. (7) 8D batteries (2010). (3) Battery parallel switches. 80 amp Battery charger. (3) Separate electrical systems: 12v / 24v /50 amp-220v shore power. Pro Sine 3000 watt 24v inverter/charger with remote control and (4) extra 8D batteries.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- The aft Cockpit is large and open with awning, screens and enclosures. Bow pulpit. Bow rails. Side stations with lifelines. Custom stainless steel Sampson post. Muir 24v windlass with remote control. 60# CQR anchor with chain and rode. Cockpit carpeting. Cockpit awning with full screen enclosure. Cockpit patio table and padded chairs. (4) Rod holders. Transom door. Transom hot and cold freshwater shower. Swim platform. Flexible Teak installed on swim platform and cockpit steps - NEW 2011. Custom stainless steel swim ladder. Marquip boarding ladder. Dock lines. Fenders. Life jackets. Dual Kahlenberg air horns with compressor - NEW 2007. USCG approved safety package.
- Included on the Flybridge overhang is a 2000 12' Caribe center console RIB dinghy with 40hp Mercury outboard in a cradle with a 1,000 lb. dinghy davit system. On board is a depth sounder, speed, lights and bilge pump. Radar arch. Custom stainless steel mini arch for satellite dome. Helm seating. Companion seating. Companion love seat. (2) Full-size lounges. Wet bar with ice maker and sink. JennAir grill. Custom removable chart table. Covers for all seating and helm. Bimini top with enclosures. Separate stereo CD player.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Optional Upgraded Twin FWC 430hp Volvo TAMD73P diesel engines. Volvo EDC electronic engine controls with synchronizer. Bow thruster (upgraded option) – ( 12” - 24v - 12hp). (4) MarineAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle. On-board Alge Sep fuel polishing system. Racor fuel filters. Raw water strainers. Oil transfer and changing system for mains and generator. ZF transmissions. Dripless shaft seals - NEW 2006. 4-Blade bronze props. Hydraulic steering. Morse single lever engine controls. Full engine electronics and gauges. Rudder angle indicator. Bennett trim tabs. Fuel shut off valve. Engine alarm. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. Bilge blower. Automatic Halon fire suppression system. 13 gal. Heat exchange water heater. Electric tank level monitors for freshwater and holding tanks. VacuFlush electric heads. Central vacuum system.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229