The design of the 53 Aleutian RP was driven by the same key principles that have guided every Aleutian model before her: Timeless nautical spirit and time-tested cruising capability. Strong, seaworthy performance against the elements. Handcrafted luxury, breathtaking visibility, and exhilarating power. An on-board experience that is both peaceful and profound.
But one key characteristic outstanding long-range capability was particularly central to the design of this model.
What emerged is an entirely new Aleutian, smaller in size but with the powerful presence you expect from the series. Exceptionally capable of supporting a cruising couple or family on long voyages or of setting the perfect stage for entertaining closer to home.
And, as always, designed and constructed with the kind of attention to detail, quality, and reliability you have come to expect from Grand Banks, a unique expertise that comes from over 50 years of building iconic motor yachts.
- Displacement: 72,000
- Total Power: 705 X2
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 100
- STANDARD FEATURES
- SAFETY AT SEA: Wide side decks, a true Portuguese bridge, strong hand and safety rails of heavy-gauge stainless steel – plus do – plus dozens of other specialized design features and equipment inside and out – make each Grand Banks a superior choice for safety. PERFORMANCE HULL DESIGN: The modified deep-V hull of the 53rp is designed for stability and comfort at slow cruising speeds, with an effortless transition to plane, great tracking down waves, and dry conditions on deck. LAYOUT: Standard arrangement includes three well-sized cabins. RAISED PILOTHOUSE ACCESS: A starboard-side door gives quick egress to side and foredecks, while on internal stairway sits opposite for safe access to the flybridge through a large, watertight hatch. LUXURIOUS MASTER CABIN: A private stairway leads down from the salon to the master stateroom, which boasts plenty of drawer and closet space for storage – as well as a 6’4” wide island berth for plenty of elbow room and comfort all night. STORAGE/UTILITY ROOM: Aft of the master stateroom lies the unique storage/utilituy room. In addition to an amazing amount of storage, this room can be outfitted with a separate washer and dryer, refrigerator and freezer, or even configured as crew’s quarters. SPACIOUS AFT DECK: The large cockpit area is topped with teak and offers easy access through twin transom gates down to the swim platform. Step-down access to engine room is easy and well designed. OPTIONAL HARDTOP: 53RP Hardtop includes integrated lighting and speakers. EXPANSIVE FLYBRIDGE: With wide-open spaces and commanding views, this area features a large L-settee surrounding a handmade teak table, with a second settee to starboard. A COMMANDING HELM: The 53RP affords excellent forward visibility and views all the way aft to the transom. Stidd helm seats at both upper and lower stations add a touch of luxury and extra comfort for a long day’s cruise.
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- Layouts: F01 Forward, S01 Salon Fabrics Designer selection Fort Lauderdale by a la Mer Pilothouse Stidd seat fabric to be Ultraleather Pinecone Flybridge settee & Stidd seat fabric in Ultraleather Promessa Parchment Countertops: Galley and Head Granite Countertops to be Giallo Topazio Battery, Additional: Provide and install One (1) Additional Battery for 24V Bank Shore Power: Glendinning 75 ft White Cord Cablemaster, 50 Amp Salt Water Washdown at Bow Port and Starboard Wing Doors Retractable Phantom Screen for Starboard Door Retractable Phantom Screen for Aft Door Flybridge Hardtop, complete with lighting and mounting plates Install additional mounting plates in hardtop Flybridge: Isotherm Refrigerator inside Wet Bar Flybridge: Custom Sunbrella Covers for (2) Stidd Helm Chairs Washer and Dryer (Splendide separate units) in Utility Room Remote control 3rd station, Glendinning handheld with bow thruster control. Remote plug to be located in the cockpit Flybridge: Miele barbecue grill at flybridge bar Sound suppression upgrade: Engine room / Utility room Opening windows with screens: Salon port and starboard; Pilothouse port and starboard Oceanaire Skysol blinds for all windows including windshield and both doors Master Cabin Berth: Install Custom Designed Berth with 6" Additional Width Icemaker: Install U-Line Icemaker inside Salon port forward locker Flybridge Additional Helm Seat: Stidd Admiral Low Back Helm Seat to Starboard Freezer: Install Dometic Freezer Model #CF110 AC Top-Load Freezer at Utility Room Inverter: Mastervolt mass 24V/2000W-50, with remote panel and 8D battery Master Stateroom: Provide and install opening portlights with screens Swim Platform with custom designed extension Galley Custom: Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers (2 each) Custom Antenna Mast on hardtop Flybridge seating covers, port and starboard Flybridge console and wheel cover, one piece Stidd chair covers Padded table cover, Sunbrella lined with "Evolution" Window covers in textilene, port and starboard including door and forward windshield Stern Seat Freight CG Safety Package Commissioning Anti-fouling: prep bottom, barrier coat, topcoats with Micron navy blue, recoats on arrival
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations : Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228