- 102 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
The Baron 102 built by KaiserWerft offers stunning contemporary beauty with top of the line German construction. An exceptionally roomy design with a full beam, 22 ft. main deck salon, enclosed upperdeck sky lounge, and dedicated formal dining, a main deck forward master suite with adjacent owner's private lounge, and a sumptuious VIP stateroom with two additional guest staterooms on the lower deck. An interesting, and practical design feature is the walk over side decks which allows for port, and starboard access to the pilothouse as well as the foredeck. Dual exterior lounge areas on the main, and upper deck offers multiple seating areas for the owner, and guests. The expansive crew quarters should be well received, and offers dual staterooms, crew dining, and galley, with private aft deck access as well as immediate engine room access. This Baron 102 is well priced, well built, and maintained by a full time crew. Don't confuse German craftsmanship with other offerings in the 100 ft. class.
- Displacement: 90 tons light
- Total Power: 2000 @2350 RPM
- Holding: 317 gal. Grey 150 gal. Bl
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Access to the interior is aft on the main deck, the starboard side walk-over decks to the enclosed pilothouse, or by the forward main deck. Upon entering the main salon you will be amazed at the size of the living area owing to the 22 ft. beam of the main dack. Walking forward to starboard leads to a lobby corridor with a day head which enables access to the lower deck guest quarters, the on deck master suite, which also contains a private lounge area, or up 4 steps to the private formal dining area. Additional steps from the dining area lead to the enclosed pilothouse/sky lounge area. The private galley is to port, and a pass through to the dining area allows for convenient meal service. The galley also has a seperate door which leads to the ship's storage room, and continuues on to the starboard side main deck access door for unobtrusive provisioning for the crew. The starboard side lobby corridor has an on deck access door, and a stairway which leads to the magnificent VIP forward stateroom, as well as the additional two guest staterooms which contain ensuite heads, and two large single berths per cabin. Both the main deck, and upper deck have generous outside lounge areas for alfresco dining, or lounging. The main aft deck is protected by the upper deck overhang. The crew's quarters is accessed from the lower aft deck, and contains two staterooms, head, crew lounge, and galley which both North American, and International crew will enjoy. The large engine room is also accessed from the crew quarters. The enclosed upperdeck pilothouse sky lounge is state of the art, and offers a very protected, and comfortable command station for both Captain, and guests. The pilothouse has direct access to the walk over teak side decks. The foredeck has forward seating, and a sun lounge. High bulworks, teak decking, and substantial grab rails allow for easy deployment of ground tackle, and operation of the electric windlass. The builder, KaiserWerft GmbH of Bavaria, Germany has built the Baron 102 to RINA 100-A1.1 "Y" specifications to insure safety, and value.
- The large main salon is a sophisticated blend of satin walnut, leather, marble, and deep pile carpeting. The 22 ft. beam, and european window treatments offers unexcelled room, and visibility, coupled with a state of the art entertainment systems. Forward to starboard of the main salon is a lobby area which contains a day head, side deck access, stairs to the lower guest accomodations, and the entrance to the on deck forward owner's lounge, and stateroom. 50" NEC Plasma TV Sonance ceiling speakers Centralized AV source with signal control distribution system Morantz IR touchscreen control Wesmat icemaker (2) Miele refrigerators
- The galley is to port, seperated from the main salon and contains a full compliment of amenities for gourmet cooking. The galley has a pass through to the formal dining area which is forward, as well as a door which leads into the ship's storeroom which has an additional door that leads to the starboard side deck access door. This design allows for convenience for the chef, and convenient, yet unobtrusive provisioning. Miele 4 burner electric stove Meile air extract hood Miele electric oven Miele dishwasher Miele convection microwave oven Miele steam cooker GE icemaker Miele refrigerator Miele freezer Miele coffee maker Universal trash compactor
- Formal Dining Area
- The formal dining room is up 4 steps from the main deck and the multiple windows, satin nutwood, and leather are further enhanced by the overhead Swarovski designed starscape. Evening dining on the Nymphenburg dinner service is a magical experience. 24" Mermaid LCD TV
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is on the main deck forward. This spectacular owner's suite is accessed from the starboard side corridor which first leads to the private owner's lounge. Down 3 steps forward leads to the open king size bed with ensuite head. The head contains twin vanities with vessel sinks, a Whirlpool bath, and a seperate area for the Tecma toilet, and bidet. This area is finished in marble, high gloss walnut, and accented with white solid surface walls. AV system: 24" Mermaid plus 30" NEC TV inputted from main servrer IR touchscreen hand set for AV system Coolmatic refrigerator
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The elegant VIP stateroom is forward on the lower deck, and offers unexcelled comfort, and tasteful decor. The port side lounge, starboard side dressing table, large closet space, and ensuite head are sure to please your special guests. Recessed opening portlights, walnut paneling, custom lighting, and exceptional headroom rival many master staterooms on similar sized vessels. Satin walnut wood Ostrich leather overhead Copper-plated wall panelling Thick pile cream carpeting Entertainment system: 24" Mermaid LCD TV Sonance speakers Marantz IR control
- Guest Staterooms Port/Starboard
- Duplicate port, and starboard lower deck staterooms are large airy, and contain ensuite heads. The dual opening portlights, and wide twin berths contain ample hanging lockers, flat screen TV's, and touch pad sound system controls. Custom lighting, and the mirrored aft bulkhead provides a spacious feel of comfort. (2) 24" Mermaid LCD TV's Input from centralized AV server Morantz IR touchpad control
- All staterooms have ensuite Tecma heads, and there is a starboard side main deck day head in the lobby area adjacent to the main deck access door.
- Helm Area
- The enclosed Sky Lounge helm area has port, and starboard side doors leading to the teak walkover side decks, a sliding door to the aft upper deck which contains a teak stairway to the lower deck, and internal stairs which lead to the formal dining area, then down to the starboard main deck door in the lobby area. The pilothouse helm area has a raised teak, and holly sole, with a custom electric helm seat. The pilothouse lounge area is aft to port with a walnut table, and to starboard is additional storage with a Coolmatic refrigerator. Sky Lounge Helm Area Electronics: Simrad F55 Sat Com Mini M Sat Com terminal w/ voice/fax interfaced via PBX Sailor H2095C Inmarsat-C Sat Com terminal GSM Phonecell 900/1800 MHz Simrad RS86F VHF w/DSC (4) Simrad HT51 Handheld VHF's Panasonic Digital Hybrid PABX w/direct to SATCOM, GSM, and PSTN Simrad AP50 auto-pilot FLS Gold forward looking sonar Simrad RA83 radar w/4ft. scanner Simrad HS50 & Simrad GN33S GPS Navtex Nav-5 weather fax Simrad chartsystem CS55 chart plotter Simrad IS 15 wind indicator CCTV monitor for engineroom, and aft deck
- Deck Equipment
- The main deck aft lounge area is protected by an overhang, and is finished in teak with comfortable built-in seating, a fixed dining table, as well as movable chairs for additional guests. Port, and starboard teak tread stairs lead aft to the teak overlay swim platform, Besenzoni hydraulic passerelle, and jet ski garage. To starboard on the main aft deck lounge is a teak tread stairway which leads to the upper deck lounge area which contains additional fixed seating, tender storage, Besenzoni hydraulic launch crane, a wet bar, and Miele grill. The upper deck also leads to the Sky Lounge, and pilothouse. Lofrans verticle 3500 Watt/24 volt windlass 2 Lofrans 1500 Watt aft deck capstans Besenzoni hydraulic crane 1300 lbs. Besenzoni hydraulic passerelle 300 lb. main anchor 220 lb. secondary anchor 350 ft. 12.5mm chain Novamarine 400 DL RIB Yamaha GP800R Waverunner 240 ft. 12.5mm chain (3) 8 person Viking life rafts hydroststicly controlled Fore, and aft deck sea water fire hoses
- Dual HFL (Perkins) 60 KW 3 phase 230/400 volt AC 50 HZ 4 cylinder generators with 4248 hrs, and 5657 hrs. respectively. SAE electronic shore power converter 80 KW 80-520 AC 50-60 Hz, mono or 3 phase with dual shore power cords 24 Volt DC system Gel batteries Dolphin 120 Amp 3 pole charger Dolphin 40 Amp 12 Volt charger 800 Amp hr. 24 Volt domestic capacity 400 Amp hr. 24 Volt starting capacity 200 Amp hr. 12 Volt capacity, electronics 200 Amp hr. 12 Volt domestic capacity Mastervolt 24 Volt to 12 Volt Inverter SAE 400 Volt to 120 Volt Converter Closed Circuit TV (2) engineroom, 1 aft deck monitors at bridge, and through stateroom TV's
- Engine Room
- The engineroom is accessed from the aft crew quarters is well insulated, and contains all of the Ship's systems. Twin MTU 16V 2000 M91 2000 HP 2350 RPM electronic diesels with 3138 hrs. ZF 2555 gears 1: 2.462 ratio Dual Perkins 60 KW gen sets Marinco 4800 litres per day watermaker 106 gal. lube oil resevoir 29 KW 40 HP hydraulic bow thruster via PTO 280,000 BTU chilled water A/C with cool units for all rooms (6) bilge pumps Baltec CO2 fire supression system
- Other Features
- The Baron 102 was a break through design of the highest quality. Very favorable dollar to Mark rates applied during this new build that can not be achieved today. This vessel is very seriously for sale by a motivated seller. Look at the available 100 ft. market, then compare the features, and benefits offered by the Baron 102. On deck master, sky lounge, huge main salon, dual lounge decks, and KaiserWerft German construction. Please call Steve Conroy CPYB for additional information, or to speak directly with the Project Manager of this new build.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Conroy CPYB to arrange a personal, private viewing.