- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Sea Lab" features the 3 stateroom/3 head layout with large salon with gallley and bar below, as well as large living accommodations below. This is a fresh water beauty with low time on her 1200 Hp MANS. She has been taken care of and maintained by a very seasoned boat owner. She has always been carefully maintained and spends her winters indoors making her extra clean. Call now for more details.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This V65 Express features a platform with a center staircase up to the deck level. There are two garages on both port and starboard sides of this staircase, which are concealed behind hydraulic doors. The port garage is 14’ deep, 5’6” wide, and 42” high. The starboard garage is 11’ deep, approximately 4’ wide, and approximately 42” high. The center companionway leads between the aft sun cushions, which conceal storage to port and starboard, the entrance to the engine room and work area to starboard aft. Work/utility area with storage and washer /dryer and large freezer. There is a large generator room with tool box. The engine room entry door is centerline forward of this work area. “Sea Lab” features a custom enlarged crew entry hatch with angled staircase IPO standard ladder. Moving back up on deck; the main upper salon / helm area features separation from the sunning area via removable Eisenglass curtains and door. This deck area is very open and airy with a convertible retracting top overhead that fully opens for sunny days or closes for more privacy or protection from the elements. This area is fully air conditioned. There are both U and L-shaped settees aft with a wet bar and grill area with trash bin. The helm and companion area features full 360 degree visibility; a custom electronics package mounted on an ergonomic helm; and separate helm and companion seats. The “Sea Lab” is the only V65 ever built to have custom forward windshield vent installed by Viking. Entry below decks is centerline down a staircase into the lower salon. This area has access to the power management panel just aft and port of the staircase, as well as the doors to both the master and guest cabins and the day head. The salon is positioned adjacent to the galley with a large pit group seating area and a custom hi-lo table, overhead and under seat storage, accent lights, and a large overhead skylight. The entire interior of this yacht is finished in polyurethane clear coated Cherry veneers. The leathers are cream colored, and carpets are neutral tan throughout. The galley features a wisely positioned hidden appliance center with sink, preparation areas, under counter refrigerator/freezer, and audio and visual entertainment with flat screen TV forward. The Master Stateroom is aft to starboard with a full quartered queen berth, large flat screen TV, lighted vanity with mirror, accent lighting, storage drawers, large centerline hanging locker, and ensuite head with stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath. The guest stateroom is to port aft and shares the day head. This stateroom features hanging storage with criss-cross over and under bunks. The stateroom is currently being used for the owner’s storage. This stateroom’s head features a stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath. The VIP stateroom is in the bow with a large centerline queen berth. There is a custom flat panel TV, lighted vanity, drawer, and hanging locker with shelves. This stateroom also has an ensuite head with stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath.
- Power windows port and starboard Power vent window forward (Custom by Viking) Helm and companion bucket seating (2 per side) helm seat electric Cockpit wet bar and grill with trash bin Molded-in drink cooler box New canvas soft top (2010)
- Galley bar with bar stools Large U-shaped settee Custom Hi-Lo teak table Storage over and under seating area Custom beige patterned carpeting Large skylight overhead Accent rope lighting High hat lighting Samsung 42” LCD TV (2010) Bose Lifestyle surround sound system Insignia DVD player Scosche MP3 Player Direct TV receiver
- Master Stateroom
- Large Queen custom-styled quartered berth Overhead reading lights Hanging locker storage Custom accent lights High hat lighting Drawer storage Lighted vanity Samsung 35” LCD TV (2010) AM/FM STEREO/CD Ensuite head with lighted vanity and sink Vacuflush head and stall shower
- VIP Stateroom
- Centerline Island berth Drawer storage Lighted vanity Hanging storage High hat lights Custom accent lighting Overhead reading lights Ensuite Head with lighted vanity, sink, Vacuflush head with stall shower Toshiba 24” LCD w/ DVD player
- Criss-crossed over/under bunks Hanging storage Overhead reading lights Samsung 13” TV/VCR combo
- Sharp Carousel Convection microwave Under counter refrigerator Marvel refrigerator icebox Forceio 3 burner surface stove concealed beneath space maker counter covers Stainless deep well sink
- Additional Information
- Immaculate teak decks Flat screen TV’s in salon, master, and VIP Bose Lifestyle entertainment system in salon with separate amplifier and remote controls for salon and cockpit Central Vac Vacuflush heads with odor safe hose Beige patterned interior carpet Bow thruster Novurania 11.4 ft. tender, center console with Yamaha 4-stroke engine Passerelle Deep V 21 degrees dead rise at transom CruisAir air conditioning consisting of: Helm area: 1 condensing unit 24,000 BTU Salon and galley: 1 condensing unit 16,000 BTU 1 modulating condensing unit size; 24,000 BTU supplying master stateroom 10,000, forward cabin 8,000, port cabin 6,000 BTU 5,000 BTU in work/utility area All heads are ducted
- 1200 MAN’s with 1170 hrs (2) Glendinning Cablemasters with remote control Oversized tool chest Kenmore washer Kenmore dryer Freezer
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Plastimo 5” compass Raymarine E120 Furuno radar Sidepower bow thruster toggle Raytheon ST60 Depth Raytheon ST60 Speed Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot Seastar Tilt helm wheel Sanshin HR-1012 remote spotlight Engine Start-Stop switches Full engine gauge panel ZF Micro Commander electronic shifters Auto Sync (4) TVs with (1) satellite receiver VHF Satellite phone
- 21.5Kw Onan generator 1350 hrs Model 21.5 MDKAE-40 Ser. #: G99095446 (2) Phase three battery chargers Model PT-2440 50 Amp service available from P or S, via parallel Batteries 6 House SCS225 4 Engine start – Group 31 Charles 150 Boost units (2) for power stabilization
- Stainless walk-around railing Stainless docking cleats Teak soles in helm deck and on walk-arounds Passerelle (2) Garages, one for tender, and one for jet ski or storage Bruce anchor
- “SEA LAB” was ordered new and still owned by the original owner. She has been a fresh water boat since new, with her first three winters in Florida, then full-time in Chicago since; all finishes reflect the life of a Great Lakes kept yacht. The decks are in immaculate condition, the gel coat is clean and boasts a high sheen, and the metals are as clean as can get. The V65 was built by Princess as a rough water English Channel express yacht for travel in any sea conditions. “SEA LAB” was custom designed and built by Viking Sport Cruisers in New Gretna, NJ. During construction, several custom features, such as the valuable forward windshield vent and enlarged engine room/utility access were added. Do not miss the opportunity to view this outstanding express yacht! Owner’s desire to move up makes this the next to sell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.