- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
She has low hours on Caterpillar 3126’s and fresh bottom paint.
The success of any company depends on a number of factors. In the case of Wendon Manufacturing, the ultimate success is centered about the Founder and President, Mr. Al Owen.
Wendon is now thirteen years old, as it was established in 1991 as a division of Weldco Beales Manufacturing Ltd. The initial plant at Canoe Cove in Sidney, B.C., manufactured one fiberglass yacht at a time.
Many of the staff at Wendon have up to twenty-five years experience in the industry. The unparalleled quality of construction in all phases of the manufacturing process is a reflection of their skills. Every employee has a deep love and respect for boats, and each derives satisfaction from building something of beauty and function.
- Lights and switches Windows with blinds Speakers (2) Air conditioning control Cabinet with Clarion M3170 AM/FM/ cassette stereo Life Vests TV antenna A/B switch and phone jack Sony 20” TV with integral VCR and remote 110V receptacles Entry doors Boarding ladder stored Portable fire extinguisher
- 3 burner electric Stove GE microwave oven Power vent with switch Lights and switches Sink with hot and cold pressure water Storage cabinets and drawers 110V receptacles 2 refrigerator/freezer Window outboard with blind Counter top
- Fwd Stateroom
- Anchor rode locker with door Windlass components Chain and raw water wash down fittings Bed with pillows Storage and air conditioner exchanger beneath Light and switches Storage shelves outboard Port and starboard Air conditioner returns and vent Port lights with curtains (2) with screens Overhead hatch with screen 110V receptacles Sole with carpet Entry door with latch Closet with light and access to hoses Head entry door Wesmar electric bow thruster beneath bed and sole
- Fwd Head
- Vacuflush head and control Sink with hot and cold pressure water 110V receptacles with GFCI Storage cabinets Mirror Port light with curtain and screen Light and switches Toilet paper rack Towel bar Power vent and switch (timer) Shower stall with curtain Head and control Light and drain Access to helm backsides overhead
- Aft Stateroom
- Bed with pillows and spread Air conditioner exchanger beneath bed Light and switches 110V receptacles Drawers Closet with light and access to bilge Shoes and windshield sunscreen Air conditioner control Return and vent Port lights with curtains and screens (2) Bedside tables with drawers Mirror Entry door with latch Entry to head Beneath closet Bilge pump and float switch Black water holding tank with pump out macerator and through hull fitting and forward shower drain pump (Whale Gumper 220) Access to shower stall backsides and shower drain pump
- Aft Head
- Entry door with latch Mirror Storage under sink Vacuflush head Storage cabinets Towel racks Drawers Power vent and switch Light and switches 110V receptacles with GFCI Sink with hot and cold pressure water Port light outboard with curtain Shower stall with curtain Light Shower controls and drain
- Lights and switch Handrail Steps Entry doors Sole with carpet
- Lights overhead Salon entry doors with windows Lazzarette hatch cover Deck drains (2) Shower in cabinet with door Steps – port /stbd Storage cabinet’s port/stbd with axe and docking lines Transom door Bell Swim platform with swim ladder Trim tabs (2) w/ 2 cylinders each Transom door Hull I.D. number Dockside water connection Vents Cleats (2) Shore power Glendenning Cable Master Shore cord retractor Dockside TV and phone cable connections
- Water tanks (2) Shore power disconnect switch Fire bucket Deck drains Engine room entry door Storage shelves with fenders port/stbd Portable fire extinguisher Generator exhaust with check valve Exhaust for main engines with mufflers Bennett trim tab reservoir and pump lights and switch Glendinning Cable master shore cord retractor and cord bin Rudder logs Stuffing boxes Post and arms (2) each Steering tie rod and hydraulic actuating cylinder Rudder angle transducer Auto pilot fluid pump and hose Bilge pump and float switch with high water alarm Bonding system Deck drain piping
- Helm Wheel Controls for engine and gears Compass Sole Lights (4) with switch Windshield gauges Switches Trim tab controls with angle indicators Wesmar bow thruster control Radar arch with lights Navigation lights Antennas Radar Array and lighting arrestor Spotlight controls Helm seat Deck drains U shaped seating with storage beneath
- GPS chart plotter Radar Video Sounder Depth speed log indicator VHF radio Auto Pilot
- Life ring Rail Stern light Deck drains (4) Safety light Storage cabinets with canvas and horn air compressor Fiberglass pulpit with roller Anchor and chain Raw water washdown fitting Stainless steel bow rails with burgee staff Windlass with foot switches Cleats fwd (2) with chafe plates Hatch cover Boat hooks (2) Vents Superstructure with grab rails Horns Side doors Navigation side lights Spot light and hailer speaker Windshield with wipers (3) and washers Waste deck fittings (4) Fuel fill deck fittings port and stbd Water fill deck fittings port and stbd Steps Amidships cleats (4) Hand rails
- Anchor rode locker drain FLA registration numbers Port Lights Vents Discharge through hulls Rub rail Gelcoat Propellers (2) Rudders (2) Struts (2) with cutlass bearings Propeller shafts (2) with zincs Transducers (2) Paddle wheels (2) Shaft logs (2) Strainers Anti fouling bottom paint Zincs
- Contact ID: JC
- Engine Room
- Main engines (2) and transmissions Exhaust hoses and connections Fuel tanks (2) Lights and switches Entrance doorway Raw water strainers (4) Through hull fittings and seacock’s Fixed automatic fire extinguisher Shaft logs and dripless stuffing boxes (2) Batteries in boxes Bonding system Bilge pump with float switch Air conditioner compressors (2) Battery switches (2) Air conditioner water pump Through hull seacock and strainer 110V receptacle with cover Battery charger Blower with thermostat Grey water holding tank with discharge macerator pump and through hull fitting with seacock Racor fuel filters (3) Transducers Glendenning engine synchronizer unit Groco Paragon 12V water pump and accumulator Hynautic hydraulic engine control fluid reservoir and pressure gauges Breaker panel Head vacuum pumps and reservoirs (2) Water heater with exchanger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.