- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of the last 35 Bertrams built, she was re-powered with Cummins 6BTA 330 H.P. engines in 2001. At that time she also received a new generator, new Furuno NavNet electronics, a new 1/2 tower with fiberglass hardtop and many other upgrades. She is in top condition and ready for her new owners to fish and cruise.
- Displacement: 22500
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 285 Fresh Water: 75
- Standard 35 Bertram layout: Forward is the master stateroom with Vee berth, hanging locker, drawer storage and privacy door. Aft to port in the companionway is a quarter berth suitable for a child. Across to starboard is the head with stall shower, electric head, sink and vanity. Up three steps is the salon with the galley forward to port with stove, sink, refrigerator and abundant storage. The remainder of the salon is dedicated to entertaining. Sliding door provides access to the large fishing cockpit.
- Furuno Navnet 48" mile radar/GPS ICOM M-700 SSB Simrad AP11 Autopilot Jensen CD stereo Furuno Navnet 7" color depth ICOM M-45 VHF Sandpiper (Datamarine) depth
- 6 kw Phasor generator Automatic battery charger 12v lighting 2 30 amp shore cords 2002 8D batteries 12v/110v breaker panel Galvanic isolator 2 30 amp inlets
- 2002 1/2 tower with custom hardtop Custom dash mount electronics box Rupp outriggers New bridge cushions New coaming pad Fiberglass cockpit sole Bow pulpit and rail Delta plow anchor Cockpit spreader lights Overhead electronics box 3 Side enclosure Scopinich 80 lb fighting chair Swim platform with ladder Anchor windlass with chain and rode 8 rod holders Boarding ladder
- Trim tabs Auto fire extinguisher Windlass Oil change system Electric head (2) Cruisair A/C
- 2002 Updates
- In 2002 the original gasoline engines were removed and the entire engine room was painted. Any excess wiring was removed as well as old plumbing. New Cummins 6BTA engines were installed along with the following items: New engine beds New Twin Disc 1.5:1 gears New Racor fuel filters New 2" engine thruhulls New fresh water pump New 6KW Phasor generator New bilge pumps and float switches New air conditioning pump New engine mounts New engine exhausts and mufflers New Perko sea strainers Dripless shaft seals New raw water wash down pump New generator exhaust and muffler New battery switches New Nibral props (20X22 4 blade) New cutlass bearings
- This boat enjoyed a complete upgrade in 2002. The owner specifically chose this boat because of her late model and having been a cruised boat with gas engines, she had never been abused. She is truly in excellent condition and is a must see for anyone considering a 35' diesel powered sportfisherman.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PF