Spacious three stateroom two head layout. Features a midship master stateroom with ensuite head and stall shower. Master stateroom lies to port, crew cabin is to starboard. Located forward center line is the VIP guest stateroom which has private entry to the guest head.
The Cabo 48 has the most functional three stateroom layout of anything in it's class.
- Displacement: 42000
- Total Power: 1015 Cruising Speed: 31 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 900 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 48
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beautiful salon features 6'5" of headroom teak and holly salon sole with carpet runner. KVH satellite TV DVD player Bose surround sound AC / Heat dual zone Central vacuum system Interior wood teak finished in satin varnish Master stateroom lies to port midship and features and ensuite head and shower A/C controls Flat screen TV End tables and lamps Island double berth Cedar lined hanging locker VIP guest stateroom lies centerline forward and features private access to adjoining head and a double bed flat screen TV/DVD Double bed Electronic wall safe Hanging locker Rod storage locker for 5 rods Stereo speakers with volume control
- Sub-Zero drawer refrigeration (2) & freezer (2) Corian counter tops with sea rails Corian sink Garbage disposal Convection microwave oven Twin burner recessed cook top Teak and holly galley sole
- Electronics & Navigation Station
- Vessel is equipped with a custom electronics package done by High Seas in Ft. Lauderdale Furuno 10" Nav-net 1953C radar, chart plotter with color display Furuno 12Kw 6'antenna 72 mile radar Furuno BBWGPS GPS/WAAS antenna Furuno video board Northstar 962 with live weather, wave heights wherever the rollerball is, wind speed, and surface temperature Furuno FCV 1100 color sounder Furuno CA50/200-12 1Kw transducer Furuno speed and temp transducer Caterpiller electronic engine displays Caterpiller back-up controls Simrad AP22 autopilot (2) ICOM M602 VHF radios (bridge) (2) RAM Mics (cockpit and salon) (2) Shakespeare 5018 VHF antennas Furuno RD30 digital depth and temp Furuno 235 KHZ transducer Hailer horn Full internet service with wireless keyboard and mounting bracket for bridge
- Upgraded 15KW Westerbeke generator 50 Amp. 24V automatic battery charger Glendenning cablemaster and 50' cord Auxillary distribution panel for electronics Air horn – trumpet Washer / Dryer
- Lauren J is equipped with a Pipewelders Custom Hardtop Package. Bridge also features (2) Bluewater teak ladderback helm chairs on stainless steel pedestals. HARDTOP PACKAGE Half tower single rail, molded top and brushed pipe Radar dome box (2) electric teaser reels - Maya US9-24V -recessed in hardtop Red and white recessed lights in top ACR remote controlled spotlight Red/green LED navigation lights Anchor / run light Stern light (6) rod holders on bridge rail Palm beach pod Single lever controls Strataglass bridge enclosure 3 sided track to track with U-zips Stereo speakers with volume control
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp outriggers with bridge release and aft lay down Release fighting chair Center rigger Eskimo ice machine plumbed to port side fish box Freezer plates 110V in cockpit ice box Bait tank 48 gallon (5) rod holders
- Cabos are known to have the finest engine rooms of any production boats. Engine room gauge box (5) blade props Twin disc 5135A gears Back up fresh water pump (24V) (4) bilge pumps - 24v automatic/manual Dual engine room fans Fuel priming pumps Electronic controls and back-up cables Trolling valves Engine synchronizer Emergency crash pump - one engine (2) engine room intake fans (24V) Holding tank with monitor and macerator Oil change system on mains, generator and transmissions Power steering Water heater (11 gallon)
- Propsmith propeller tool EPIRB Class 406 life raft and rack
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:DD