- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Tonto’s Reward is rare as she offers a second head found only on the aft galley version of this popular Grand Banks Eastbay. The aft galley is great for entertaining as the salon/galley is where your guests are, no up and down stairs or being “in the hole”. The galley window lowers electrically to pass things through from the galley and bar. There is also a “dutch” door that opens to allow breezes to pass through like another window.
Tonto’s Reward also has the popular “office” second cabin arrangement. An L-settee converts to a queen size berth. The desk top drops down and flush mounts into the forward bulkhead. The sliding teak doors when fully open make the lower companionway very open and full of light. They close completely for privacy.
Tonto’s Reward also has a Freedom hydraulic lift dinghy cradle that will support an 11.5’ Caribe dinghy included in the sale. The dinghy allows anchoring out and still being able to get to shore! Very easy to use without having to blow up an inflatable.
- Hull Painted Flag Blue - July 2012
- New bottom paint - July 2012
- 1000 hour CAT engine check done at 950 hours
- Displacement: 44000
- Total Power: 567 Cruising Speed: 23.5 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 512 Fresh Water: 145
- Tonto’s Reward features a spacious combined salon, galley and helm all on one level. No going up and down steps to the galley. The lower deck has a guest/day head on port, “Office” on starboard that also doubles as a guest stateroom and master stateroom with en-suite head forward.
- Pop-up Flat screen Samsung TV with teak lid KVH Satellite TV receiver Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo with (2) built-in flush mounted speakers Ultraleather U-dinette Hi-low teak dining table (2) opening windows screened Recessed Cantalupi halogen overhead and reading lights with dimmers Air-conditioning vents in overhead soffit boxes angled toward center of salon. No cold air blowing on you (2) Dometic Marineair cooling and heating controls with compressors in engine room not in furniture Teak and holly sole Storage under settee 360 degree view through 10 large windows, (5) that open Engine removal soft patch Engine room access, pneumatic lifter Lined drapes, side window drapes pull back behind teak panel for sweeping window view Electric opening sunroof with Oceanaire shade Curved “opera” aft side windows Teak cabinet storage Dutch Door, solid glass on top, teak framed glass under (2) carpet runners
- Granite countertop and backsplash Large stainless steel sink Princess ceramic glass electric cooktop (3) burners (3) “pot holders” that insert and hold pot stationary while under way Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer Sharp Carousel micro/convection oven under cooktop Electric window “pass through” Teak bar window insert to hold food or drinks for cockpit entertaining Under counter Coolmatic refrigerator with teak door Under counter Waeco Coolmatic freezer with teak door Tip-out knife rack (4) stainless steel pull-out drawers Recessed Cantalupi halogen overhead and reading lights with dimmers Spice rack Corner reach-in large stainless steel lazy Susan Compartmentalized flatware drawer (2) large pegged dish storage drawers (1) large pull-out drawer under micro for pots and pans Teak compartmentalized glasses and bar cabinet
- Forward Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth Custom bedspread, shams and decorative pillows (2) large pull-out drawers under berth Teak plank ceiling (on hull sides) Washable vinyl overhead panels (2) Opening port windows with Duet shades for privacy Recessed Cantalupi overhead lighting with dimmers (2) Shaded reading lights Cedar lined hanging locker on STBD Shelved storage cabinet with doors on PORT Teak and holly sole Teak doored reach-in storage cabinets Overhead hatch with Oceanair block-out shade and screen Fabric covered head board Dometic Marineair air-conditioning reverse cycle heat 15” Sharp LCD flat screen TV
- Master Head
- Separate circular shower with Plexiglas door and panel Teak grate with sump pump underneath. Water drains through teak grate into sump so no standing water Hand held shower head that also mounts Beige tone Silestone countertop Ceramic oval sink Single lever faucet Vacuflush toilet – fresh water Teak and holly sole (1) opening port window with Duet shade Wall mounted extendable magnifying makeup mirror Teak framed mirror (2) Fiddled recessed storage shelves (2) teak shelved storage cabinets Towel bars Overhead hatch with Oceanair block-out shade and screen Air-conditioning/heat vent
- Guest Stateroom/Office
- L-settee that converts to a queen berth Desk top that flush mounts into forward bulkhead Circular stool w/cushion that is hollow for storage Adjustable reading spotlight for desk Full length hanging locker w/full length shelved storage on one side Overhead hatch w/Oceanair block-out shade and screen (2) Opening port windows with Duet shades Built-in book cases behind settee/berth Standard Horizon VHF radio Teak and holly sole (3) adjustable reading spotlights Cantilupi overhead halogen lights on dimmer Double sliding doors for privacy Decorative pillows
- Guest Head
- Beige tone Silestone countertop Ceramic oval sink Splendide combo washer/dryer Teak grate with sump pump underneath. Water drains through teak grate into sump so no standing water Hand held shower head that also mounts Formica cabinets Vacuflush toilet – fresh water Shower curtain rod and curtain (3) Doored reach-in storage cabinets Fiddled recessed storage shelves (1) Opening port window with Duet shade Sliding teak door Air-conditioning/heat vent
- CAT Marine Power Display for each engine Sidepower bow thruster joy stick VDO Rudder Angle indicator Seastar hydraulic steering wheel with teak rim and GB logo Keyed engine ignition CAT electronic control for gears/throttles with troll feature Alarm and indicator panel Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguishing system Maxwell windlass control Bennett trim tab controls Separate electronics breaker panel Recessed cup holder STIDD helm seat w/built-in cup holder Stainless steel bar foot rest Ritchie compass 12V and 110V breaker panel Onan 11/5 Upgraded generator with soundshield digital control panel Computank liquid and battery level monitor ProMariner battery charger display panel Amp & volt digital use displays Electric opening center windshield Exalto windshield wiper/washer control panel with intermittent speed
- Dual (2) E-120 Raymarine GPS/Radar/Depth Raymarine Syrius weather Raymarine 4 KW radar open array antenna Simrad AP25 autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth/speed/log ACR searchlight Standard Horizon VHF DSM 300 Digital depth sounder Airmar wind instruments – solid state wind, speed and direction Additional Standard Horizon VHF radio mounted in office/guest stateroom Samsung 22” LCD flat screen with pop-up in salon Sharp 15” LCD flat screen TV in master stateroom Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player Sirius Satellite music system Cellphone booster WI-FI booster router KVH M5 SAT TV system Dockside cable TV switch Direct CAT TV receiver
- Caribe 11.5’ center console dinghy with 30 hp Honda that has speed and tach with power tilt/trim Glendinning cable master with 50' power cord - 50 amp Freedomlift hydraulic dinghy cradle lift Drop down rear seat with canvas cover Spare props with custom holder in lazarette (2) Sony stereo exterior speakers Textalene mesh window and door covers Stamoid opaque window covers Toe rail, name board, hatch canvas covers Kahlenberg air horn Stainless steel hand and life line rails with reinforced stainless steel supports Windlass – electric Delta anchor Custom anchor swivel Burgee mast – teak (2) forward bow storage areas Awlgrip “Moondust” anti-skid side and fore decks Teak decked cockpit – glued (3) Lewmar hatches Stainless steel grab rail on each side of forward trunk cabin Frameless windows and ports – no maintenance Teak toe rail Heavy duty stainless steel hardware – cleats, hawseholes, transom door Pop-up dinghy cleats Flag mast – teak U-line icemaker in cabinet on aft deck Shelved storage cabinet on aft deck Mounted life ring Lines, fenders Teak swim platform Swim ladder folds under platform Stainless steel inserts over large scuppers – keeps large objects from clogging drains Hot and cold transom shower
- Painted Flag Blue hull - July 2012 Painted Gold Cove Stripe White boot stripe
- Engine Room
- 3 KW Trace Inverter Twin CAT C-9 567 hp diesel engines w/1050 hours as of 11/12 Extended CAT warranty until 11/12 ZF Marine transmissions Tides Marine Strong Sure Seal shaft seals Teignbridge shaft couplings Jabsco fuel transfer pump Soundown Engine mounts Faster 28.5 pitch 5 blade props Faster 28.5 pitch 5 blade props – SPARES with custom mount in lazarette 2 ¼” propeller shaft Bronze raw water intake strainers – not plastic Drip pans under engines Fresh water engine room faucet Upgrade Rockwool and Inc. foam sound insulation Exhaust system, sea water cooled with muffler Fire extinguisher with engine, generator, blower shut down and override control Aluminum baffled fuel tank (2) Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system Bonding system AGM Lifeline batteries in fiberglass boxes with lids and straps (2) 8D engine starting, (3) 4D house, (1) 2D generator starting, (1) 8D for inverter – All replaced 2/10 Mastervolt Mass 12V 80 amp battery charger Battery disconnect switch Battery switch, emergency paralleling Automatic bilge pumps DC engine room blowers DC engine room lights AC engine room lights DC fuel transfer pump DC Reverso oil change system Gel coat finish Diamond pattern metal bilge covers Almost stand-up head room Delta T demisters Onan upgraded 11.5 KW generator with soundshield Teak grates – removable Shurflo fresh water pump Sealand macerator pump Seaward water heater – 20 gallon
- Tonto’s Reward has the best cruising couple and entertaining layout of all the Eastbay models. She offers space and comfort plus an office that converts to a private stateroom for guests. She has a washer dryer on board PLUS a second head the galley down with straight drives layout does not have. Tonto’s Reward is beautifully decorated with custom Ultraleather, granite, bedspread and pillows.
- Artwork Teak deck furniture - (2) arm chairs (1) table Personal belongings Galleyware
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.