$190,000 = 1/4 Fractional ownership - Fully crewed year round. Experience cruising bliss without the headache of full ownership. Three staterooms and three heads aft with Captain & Crew Stateroom forward and crew lounge area. Recent refit 11/10.
- Fuel: 2400 Fresh Water: 350
- Displacement: 160000
- Total Power: 870 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 19
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon can be entered from either the sliding pocket door from the galley or from the centerline door from the Aft Deck. The Main Salon has been completely renovated, including updated veneer on all the walls and bulkheads, headliners, recessed lighting, carpet, built-in cabinetry and updated furniture. Portside forward is a custom built-in buffet on the forward bulkhead to service the 6-chair formal dining table just aft. Across to starboard are two updated leather occasional chairs with cocktail table between. Portside aft is a beautiful U-shaped sofa with lounger on the forward end and a coffee table. Across to starboard is the circular staircase to the Owner and Guest accommodations. Just aft is a built-in circular bar with a granite top and two bar stools. Just aft of the bar is a built-in storage cabinet to house the audio/visual equipment for the Main Salon. There is a pop-up 42" Gateway Plasma color TV on a lift and a complete surround-sound stereo system, including CD player, DVD and VHS with an all-in-one remote control. This built-in cabinet has a matching granite top.
- Yamaha RX-V1000 DSP stereo receiver Niles speaker selector switch B & K ST260 power amplifier SeaTel satellite TV system SeaTel phone system with computer (e-mail) integrated Yamaha RX-V1000 surround-sound receiver Gateway 42" high-definition plasma color TV on lift Mitsubishi VHS H5-V748 VCR HDL 6-speaker selector New LG Blu Ray CD player 2012 New ONKYO receiver/amplifier 2012 Marantz RC5400 all-in-one remote (6) 6" round MTX speakers
- New stainless whirlpool microwave 2010 New Frigidaire side by side stainless refrigerator 2013 GE Profile stainless steel range New Frigidaire stainless dishwasher 2013 Garbage disposal Granite countertops Double stainless steel under-mount sink Solid oak wood sole with granite table top - new 2011 White oak walls and accents Zoned air/heat, lighting/stereo Vinyl seating Headliner Recessed lighting (2) 6" round MTX speakers
- Master Stateroom
- Updated white oak walls Centerline king-sized bed Carpet Abundant storage Walk-in, cedar-lined closet with safe 20" LCD flat-screened TV Sony satellite receiver Sony CDX-M630 AM/FM/CD/Stereo (2) 6" round MTX speakers En-suite, full-sized head with enclosed shower, beautiful vanity and framed mirrors
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Queen berth Desk Ample storage Sharp Aquos 13" flat-screened TV Sony satellite receiver Sony CDX-M630 AM/FM/CD/Stereo (2) 6" x 9" MTX speakers Private head with enclosed shower
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- (2) Twin beds Nightstand Ample storage Sharp Aquos 13" flat-screened TV Sony satellite receiver Sony CDX-M630 AM/FM/CD/Stereo (2) 6" x 9" MTX speakers Private head with enclosed shower
- Entry is gained to the Main Deck level Pilothouse from either port or starboard. The helm is centerline with easy access to all systems. Entrance to the Bridge is to starboard, up a semi-circular stainless steel stairway. Entrance to the Crew Quarters is gained starboard and forward of the Pilothouse down to the lower level via a semi-circular lighted stairway. The new helm seat is located center and port. "Free Spirit" can be completely controlled from the Pilothouse, with the Hatteras alarm system, Northstar 6000 GPS, Icom 602 VHF, 120V/240V generator control panel, all electronics, and emergency air shut-off to engines, emergency activation of fire suppression and 12V/24V control panel. New oak wood sole, new vinyl headliner and helm seat will be found here. A newly-finished white ash interior makes this Pilothouse light and airy, with plenty of room. There are new canvas and privacy screens for the Pilothouse. An oak door aft to starboard totally separates the Owners and Guests from the Crew Quarters and from operation of the vessel. Access to the Main Deck level, Galley and Dinette is via this door. Controls for Sidepower 20HP Electric Bow Thruster 2 Speed Robertson AP9 MKII Autopilot Bennett trim tabs B & G Network depth/speed log - AW - WS - seawater temp B & G depthsounder Furuno 72-mile radar Northstar 952X GPS/plotter Ritchie 6" compass Sea 222 marine SSB radio Naiad Multi-Sea II stabilizers (new hardware 2002, new software 2003 - $40,000 upgrade) updated 2011 Furuno NX-500 Navtex weather fax receiver Furuno NavNet, including 48-mile color radar, color sounder, plotter and video Icom ICM602 VHF/hailer (2) ACR RCL 1000 spotlights Personal computer with MapTech plotter built in to console VDO rudder angle indicator Telular cellular telephone VDP gauges (2) 6" round MTX speakers New solid oak wood sole - new 2011 New Garmin 4212 chart plotters in pilothouse and flybridge 2012 New Garmin GMI 10 depth/temp in pilothouse and flybridge 2012
- Main Deck
- The Pilothouse Helm Station can be entered from either port or starboard. The helm is centerline, with electronics and gauges within easy reach. From the Pilothouse Helm Station and the Pilothouse settee that is located aft to port, is the newly decorated dinette in white oak, granite tabletop and new oak floor. There is a very well-equipped Galley to port that is equipped with everything a Chef could ever possibly need. Granite countertops, newer cabinetry and newer stainless steel appliances and oak flooring, highlighted by pullout shelves, make working in the Galley a pleasure. Continuing aft next is the newly-decorated Salon, which has new carpeting, newer furniture, and newer built-ins throughout. To starboard, there are two occasional chairs and a large, circular bar/table with a cabinet that houses a pop-up 42" plasma TV on a lift, and granite top. To port, there is a new buffet and formal dining table. There is a U-shaped sofa with a coffee table. All the bulkheads and walls have been re-veneered in white oak with new built-in cabinetry and detailing trim, new headliners and recessed lighting. Continuing aft, the Aft Deck is next. Totally redecorated, there is a new teak deck, new headliners, new recessed lighting, new wicker furniture and a new wet bar, making this air-conditioned alfresco room a delight to spend time in. From the Aft Deck and down five steps is the aft cockpit which features a freezer and a wet bar. The transom door leads to the swim platform and swim ladder. Naiad stabilizers (new fins, new controller, new software 2011) Galley Maid 40 windlass (reconditioned 2011) 110 lb. Plow anchor 300' of 5/8" galvanized chain rode 300' of 1" anchor rode Marquipt davit New 6-man life raft 2013 (2) Coats of Interlux bottom paint Solid fiberglass hull Foam cored side walls and Flybridge Fire extinguishers Fenders - all sizes Dock lines Marquipt Tide Ride boarding ladder Swim ladder Spare props
- Below Deck Forward
- The Crew Quarters are located forward and down to starboard of the Pilothouse. There are two staterooms, one for captain, second with upper & lower berths for crew. The Captain's and Crew's head can be reached forward from either Stateroom. Then, aft and to port are the washer and dryer. Further aft is the Crew's lounge/office and across is the Crew refrigerator. Entering the stand-up, walkaround, very clean Engine Room centerline, located here with the two Detroit Diesels are twin 32kw Kohler generators, watermaker, Naiad stabilizers, Hynautic hydraulic controls, (3) new banks of batteries, CO2 Engine Room fire suppressant, water chillers and ample workspace.
- Crew Quarters
- Forward and below decks, and accessed from the Pilothouse stairwell, are the Crew Quarters. Refinished ash walls and updated carpet, twin crew bunks port and starboard, and separate Captain's Quarters port. In the bow there is a shared head with an enclosed shower which is accessible from both the Crew Quarters and the Captain's Quarters. Inside the shower there is anchor locker access. There is a Frigidaire washer and dryer, and a Crew lounge aft of the Captain's Cabin, with a refrigerator directly across. The Engine Room is accessed via the Crew Quarters. Ample storage, reading lights, opening ports, and a hatch to the bow make these Quarters very comfortable and unusually spacious. There is a flat-screened TV in both the Captain's Quarters and the Crew Quarters, along with a Sony CDX M630 AM/FM stereo in each of these Staterooms. Both the Captain's Quarters and the Crew Quarters also have a Sony satellite receiver. There are also (2) 6" x 9" MTX speakers in the Crew Quarters and (2) more in the Captain's Quarters.
- Controls for Sidepower 20HP Electric Bow Thruster 2 Speed Furuno NavNet repeater with 48-mile color radar, plotter, GPS, sounder, video Robertson SP9 MKII Autopilot B & G Network depth/speed log - AW - WS - seawater temp B & G depthsounder Sony Stereo Antennas replaced 2003 Remote pad for Naiads Icom ICM 602 VHF Sony CDX-M630 stereo/CD BDO rudder angle indicator Ritchie compass VDO gauges Poly planer speakers (also on bow) New Bimini top - 2012 13' Boston Whaler Exterior carpet New bar stools - 2012 Varnish redone Paint work redone New Garmim 4212 chart plotters in pilothouse and flybridge 2012 New Garmin GMI 10 depth/temp in pilothouse and flybridge 2012
- Aft Deck
- Wet bar with granite top Air conditioning Stereo controls Beautiful updated teak floor (2) 6" round MTX speakers Video camera Wine chiller - new 2010 Wicker furniture Chairs and foot stool redone - 2012
- Stereo speakers Swim platform and ladder Lazarettes for storage and 600 gallons of fuel Freezer Centerline wet bar
- Other Features
- New complete paint job - Fall 2010 New plumbing head discharge hoses throughout entire yacht New grey water sump pumps and discharge hoses throughout the entire yacht New A/C air handlers (2004) New headliners throughout New recessed lighting throughout Newer Galley New Main Salon veneering, built-in furniture and free-standing furniture (upholstered) New Master Stateroom veneering, built-in cabinetry and new Master Bathroom, including head, double sink, vanity, new shower enclosure, head and mirrors New Sidepower Bow Thruster (2006) New carpet in Salon and steps to below - Fall 2010 New varnish Pilothouse - Fall 2010 New icemaker - Fall 2012 New wine chiller - Fall 2010 New frameless windows - Fall 2010 New Bimini top - 2012 New sunshade for seating on the upper deck - 2012 Bridge bar stools redone - 2012 Chairs and foot stool in Aft Sun Room redone -2012 New Kohler 32 kW generators (2) - 2013
- Engine Room
- Detroit Diesel Twin 12V71TA's - thoroughly inspected and serviced 11/2013 Twin 32 kW Kohler generators - (new 11/20/2013) (2) 24V battery banks (4 x 8Ds) (renewed December 2013) (20 24V panels (3) 120V control panels (1) 12V panel (3) marine Air chillers (14) Aqua Air air handlers (new 10/03) 120V Freshwater pump CO2 Fire suppression in Engine Room Video camera All exhaust system from risers outboard (new 2003) Watermaker's Inc. 600 g.p.d. watermaker - rebuilt & serviced 2010 12V and 24V lighting throughout (10) Bilge pumps total Hynautic hydraulic shifting and throttle Oil change pump for generators and mains Air compressor with horns Glendenning engine synchronizers Hatteras alarm system Dual Racors New Water heater 2012 ZF gears Original Hatteras drawings Racor fuel/water separators for both main engines and generators Risers for both 32 kw generators - Onan Reworked shafts and muff couplings Cutlass bearings Rudder bearings New Sidepower Bow Thruster (2006)
- Other Remarks/Comments
- $190,000 = 1/4 fractional ownership - Fully crewed year round. Experience cruising bliss without the headache of full ownership. Three staterooms and three heads aft with Captain & Crew Stateroom forward and crew lounge area. Recent refit 11/10. Includes 13' Boston whaler. 13' Boston Whaler
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.